Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 11:01 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There are more than 40,000 Christian denominations in the US and likely ten- fold throughout the world with huge variations in customs and beliefs. Same deal in Islam.

There is no reality that correlates any Christian survey to the "same deal in Islam". First, Islam is remarkably consistent across the ME and Asia with only a couple of major sects and a few minor sects. Second, there is no religion that compares to Islam's widespread continued barbarism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 08:48 AM

1,431 posts, read 912,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
1. It isn't serious....we shouldn't be there so the point is moot. It's also an attempt to evade my point that we bombed a ****ing hospital. A hospital for Christ sake.

2. I leave your statement to stand on its own. We are wasting our time over there but eh, what's the harm in not pulling out and not bombing hospitals?

Do you take the time to consider what you write?

3. They were not attacking us from the hospital. Yes you are making excuses that even you admit is a waste of time. I'll note.....it isn't you risking your life.
1. I didn't evade your point. I referenced it...you just chose not to read. And speaking of evading, you playing down my question just shows you've never been over there, so you have no frame of reference to base your silly opinions on.

2. Do you take the time to read a response before you post nonsense? I didn't contradict myself at all, but you picked and chose what you wanted to read from my post. Ok. You don't understand what will happen if we completely withdraw. I'll give you a hint: San Bernardino x 1000.

3. You were at the hospital? I gave an example of something I've seen multiple times with my own eyes that directly corresponds with that incident, and I've risked my life numerous times over there. Your reading comprehension skills are terrible, so continuing this conversation with you is a waste of my time. Go to another country if you sympathize with extremists and feel like our country is the "Christian version of ISIS".

Oh yeah, "hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital." That's obviously the only thing your weak argument leans on.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:42 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,119,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Islam will be the end of the civilized world.
No!! We will fight with arms to stop it

Old 03-03-2016, 12:17 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
1. I didn't evade your point. I referenced it...you just chose not to read. And speaking of evading, you playing down my question just shows you've never been over there, so you have no frame of reference to base your silly opinions on.
What part of we have no business there in the first place do you not understand? And your point is irrelevant.

Quote:
2. Do you take the time to read a response before you post nonsense? I didn't contradict myself at all, but you picked and chose what you wanted to read from my post. Ok. You don't understand what will happen if we completely withdraw. I'll give you a hint: San Bernardino x 1000.

3. You were at the hospital? I gave an example of something I've seen multiple times with my own eyes that directly corresponds with that incident, and I've risked my life numerous times over there. Your reading comprehension skills are terrible, so continuing this conversation with you is a waste of my time. Go to another country if you sympathize with extremists and feel like our country is the "Christian version of ISIS".

Oh yeah, "hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital hospital." That's obviously the only thing your weak argument leans on.
You haven't seen squat.

Old 03-03-2016, 12:46 PM

594 posts, read 345,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Christians can go with them too.
Typical deflection, pretend that its common for Christians to be just as evil and murderous as these fanatical Muslims are.

Are there bat **** crazy Christians in the world? Of course, but they are few and far between. The blood thirsty Muslims who are murdering people all over the world, out number any other religious group by a hundred thousand to one.

Old 03-03-2016, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleidd View Post
Typical deflection, pretend that its common for Christians to be just as evil and murderous as these fanatical Muslims are.

Are there bat **** crazy Christians in the world? Of course, but they are few and far between. The blood thirsty Muslims who are murdering people all over the world, out number any other religious group by a hundred thousand to one.
Almost a quarter million dead and that does not happen without the U.S. creating a mess there.

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

God told me to do it.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Old 03-03-2016, 12:52 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,513 times
Quote:
You haven't seen squat.
Lol. What a troll.

Old 03-03-2016, 12:55 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Clearly this woman is mentally ill.

Let's say that she has been brainwashed and swept up into a frenzy over the islamic cult.

Mentally weak minds are very suggestible. She is proof of this.

594 posts, read 345,993 times
Quote:
LOL, neither do we. We just pretend to. How much more depraved can you get than to hit a hospital? I shouldn't have to leave. The war mongers should.
I seriously doubt the US purposely targeted a hospital. Common sense dictates this, since our rules of engagement are so strict, so as to see that our soldiers die, in order to prevent civilian casualties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
Lol. What a troll.
Did God also tell you to blow up a hospital or was it simply orders from God's chosen one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies