Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 02:51 PM

14,293 posts, read 9,649,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
When was last time a Democrat made any sense?
The have replaced common sense with the pandering rhetoric that "it's going to all be freeeee."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
So as it's shaping up, I suspect Camp Clinton will be looking for someone to fall on the ax to save her majesty. Maybe Huma? After all, she reportedly said she would "die for Hillary". Doubtful that she would have to go the Vince Foster route though.

Clinton would gladly toss her most loyal aide under the bus to preserve her manic desire to be the first female president but in this case I suspect a deal will be offered to Huma. Admit to everything and Hillary will be certain to grant immunity and/or pardon once she becomes president.

And of course, a continued presence in the life and bedroom of Madame President.
..and a bribe is as simple as hiring Huma to work for the Clinton Foundation and paying her an exorbitant seven figure salary.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:19 PM

26,939 posts, read 15,147,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Who cares? We are talking about emails people. Let me repeat this: We are talking about emails.

The best argument conservatives have against Hillary Clinton is she used an unsecured email server.

You can't make this stuff up.

Yep, for Classified communications........"just Emails", Ha!

Old 03-03-2016, 06:09 PM

26,939 posts, read 15,147,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Mostly the option of immunity is to avoid the Witch Hunt prone Congress from trying to misconstrue anything he may say to the FBI for political stage setting of a phony crime investigation. Certainly GOP Congress Gowdy Doody Committee wouldn't do that .... right?

This is the FBI and the Obama Justice Department taking this action.
Are they on a "witch hunt"?

Immunity Boy already took the 5th.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Status: "On the road with Kid Charlamagne" (set 11 days ago)

8,018 posts, read 5,814,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
I fully expect him to die in a street mugging attempt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
One nice day sometime soon, he'll be taking a walk out in Fort Marcy Park and suddenly get the inexplicable urge to commit suicide.

Something tells me we might be reading about a "mysterious one-car accident" pretty soon.....

Old 03-03-2016, 09:22 PM

28,896 posts, read 54,023,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I'm beginning to think Obama is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. There's no way he had all his eggs in Hill's basket to carry his legacy given 1) he knows the severity of the FBI investigation, and 2) no love lost between Clinton / Obama. If hill is indicted after winning primary, I believe her delegates will essentially be free agents and can be pledged to.....you guess it.....mr. Joe Biden. And he has now shielded uncle Joe from what he knew would be an incredibly dirty and taxing primary campaign against Clinton, especially immediately following the death of his son.
I think this is actually a really good theory.

Biden vs. Trump. The Onion would have a field day.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Immunity? Did he commit a crime?
Don't be dense, the FBI does not go around granting immunity unless they believe a person might be guilty of a crime and they have information which would reveal crucial evidence that a very serious crime was committed by someone else.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Mostly the option of immunity is to avoid the Witch Hunt prone Congress from trying to misconstrue anything he may say to the FBI for political stage setting of a phony crime investigation. Certainly GOP Congress Gowdy Doody Committee wouldn't do that .... right?
Don't be a fool. Immunity from the FBI does not extend into any other branch of the federal government.

The lawyers over at the FBI are in the Executive Branch, they can grant all the immunity they like, and it does not apply to the Legislative Branch.

The lawyers in the EPA could grant someone immunity too, but that immunity ends with them, it would not carry over to other enforcement agencies, or other branches in government.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:53 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,432,455 times
Talking A n00b?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Those who protect Hillary in this matter simply don't get it. It's unlikely they have ever held real jobs, much less job of national importance.

So, what was your old moniker? Before the ban, I mean.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:59 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,432,455 times
Talking <yawn>...

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop View Post
Only emails? Let me ask, if you were an asset of the CIA in a foreign country, or a CIA employee in a foreign country, would you be happy to know that "just an email" with your information, was located on an unsecured server in someone bathroom? I DON'T THINK SO!

Now if it was whether or not you were late for your yoga class I could see there would be no problem However, this woman, received and forwarded secret information, including 22 that are noted to be TOP SECRET!

And please, the secretary of state should know what is confidential and what isn't. And don't pull the liberal loving Hillary BS that those 22 TS emails were from a NYT article, they weren't. If they were, they would not be TS anymore.

And also, the SENDER decides the classification of an email, so they came in as TS. Now, is she responsible for someone sending TS emails to here? NO, she isn't. Can't blame that on her. I can blame as do many that she should never have had a private server where TS info could have been received.

And so far, she has changed her lies from "I never received," to "they weren't TS when received." The woman can't even keep her stories straight.

But her biggest problem is yet to come. That is her intermingling of her state job with the fees to hubby and the favors given for those fees. Just wait....

But Lynch will never prosecute, even if the FBI recommends it. Lynch is just an obama pawn.

But she better beat Trump, if she doesn't, and the next AG goes with a prosecution, she could get fitted for that orange jumpsuit she rightly deserves.
We're all awaiting the indictments that the right has been saying were coming for years now. Not just on the current investigation, but all of the others going all the way back to the early 90s with Robert Fiske and Ken Starr.

Remember him? Maybe you're too young.

AllPolitics - Players - Kenneth W. Starr

That last sentence in the linked article pretty much says it all.

And after all, Starr only wasted about $70 million with his pointless "investigation" that resulted in... nothing.

Kenneth Starr’s $70 million bag of garbage - Salon.com

We've all been down this road with the GOP headhunters vs the Clintons for decades now. There's absolutely no indication that the email "scandal" will be anything more than an empty net. Again.
Just like all the others.

But the Pubs keep hoping and praying that something will turn up. They're slow learners.

More than that, they're scared.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies