Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2016, 11:57 AM

854 posts, read 585,856 times

Advertisements

Race relations in America have always been horrible and they always will be. Most Americans of all colours are incredibly racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 09:20 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,922,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
Race relations in America have always been horrible and they always will be. Most Americans of all colours are incredibly racist.
I take it you're one of our neighbors from Canada? Perhaps our race relations have always been horrible. Personally, I tend to think it doesn't always have to be this way. After all, that which one manifests is before one.

Perhaps, as you've noted, "Most Americans of all colours are incredibly racist" when compared to most Canadians. Why is this so? Does it matter? Do you think we can learn something from Canadians?

Are Americans just stubborn? Is it part of the notion of being 'exceptional'?

Just wondering.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:43 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
I guess if I just read the news instead of intermingling with people in the real world I'd think we are a racist nation too. Try living in the real world. It ain't that bad.

Old 03-13-2016, 10:03 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,922,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I guess if I just read the news instead of intermingling with people in the real world I'd think we are a racist nation too. Try living in the real world. It ain't that bad.
Hah! I agree, if all one did was read the news, one might be afraid to leave the house much less intermingle! Intermingling is an excellent reality check!

Old 03-13-2016, 04:23 PM

28,666 posts, read 18,779,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Huge point.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:37 PM

811 posts, read 550,572 times
The future is that whites will eventually get tired of the nonsense my fellow black people are doing along with their complaining, and then they will snap, and then go on a spree to eradicate us covertly. Such as the Flint, Michigan where it will be too late when we know what actually is happening.

I'm a black man, and I laugh at how blacks think they can go toe-to-toe to overcome whites in this country when they're 75% of the country and run the government, military, and economy. Whites one day will get tired of being messed with by black people and it won't be pretty when they do

Old 03-13-2016, 09:47 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
The future is that whites will eventually get tired of the nonsense my fellow black people are doing along with their complaining, and then they will snap, and then go on a spree to eradicate us covertly. Such as the Flint, Michigan where it will be too late when we know what actually is happening.

I'm a black man, and I laugh at how blacks think they can go toe-to-toe to overcome whites in this country when they're 75% of the country and run the government, military, and economy. Whites one day will get tired of being messed with by black people and it won't be pretty when they do
The fact that you imply we want a race war shows how out of touch you are with your own people. I know even most whites do not want one either, this idea of one is complete utter nonsense. You just sound like one of those blacks who will do anything to get brownie points from whites, even if it means sprouting total nonsense!!

Last edited by Beliciano; 03-13-2016 at 09:58 PM..

Old 03-13-2016, 09:49 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
White people do not really self identify as white the way black people identify as black. We do not really group together to advance a white agenda whatever that might be. Now if some black group started really warring with whites that group would be decimated and innocent blacks would be collateral damage.

If there was ever going to be race war it would have occurred in the 60's or 70's.

Old 03-14-2016, 01:28 AM

977 posts, read 1,011,120 times
I can definitely tell you guys! I'm 17 and have spent 4 years going to school with a bunch of "diverse" people. Since we are the future of this country my post should be pretty important. okay so the people I know there is great divide. It is not black vs white, but colored vs white. White people in my experiences, with the ones I know usually are NOT proud of their "white ness". They typically think whites are racist, and we don't identify together. But people of color (at least in my community) VERY much do not like white people, they may do idle chit chat with you, that DOES NOT mean they like you. They don't. Constantly at my school they refere to people at stupid white people. That's pretty common so people of color have a common enemy, "white people". And whites don't identify with eachother. Given that I think the Caucasian element of our society will probably start to die out. I think America in ___ number of years won't be a white nation by any means. But these people of color HIGHLY identify with their race, they go together against whites, but if whites were gone they have their own racial issues. Example Samoans STRONGLY dislike Tongas almost as much as their dislike for white people. The Mexicans at my school just stick to themselves a lot don't speak much English. Black people HIGHLY identify with other blacks. East Asians are usually cool with eachother and identify with eachother but not with the Southern Asians. East Asians usually like white people tho. East Asians don't really like blacks too much. I think if whites were gone, North East Asians and Blacks would be the next big racial divide. SO in a sense I think the future race relationship basically looks like this, People of color don't like whites ALOT. East Asians seems to like whites sorta, more than anyone else. Whites people are like, " I know people of color, I agree, why would anyone like whites? My race is horrible but I'm sorry." Whites will slowly die out in America and North East Asians will be the "new whites". So essentially people of color will put their less important racial dived on hold to come together against whites. But once whites are gone they be together against North East Asians. If whites and Asians were gone (no common enemy) they won't like eachother at all. This is GENERALLY speaking by the way! These are how I observe people in my community, from what I see, what I have been told, and what I have over heard. Hope this helps I think it's pretty accurate.

Old 03-14-2016, 02:44 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post

You're not black, but that's neither here nor there. Just letting you know that attempting to use that lie to buttress your argument failed. You're just simply saying what you wish would happen. I get it.

However, you may be right about the plot to eradicate blacks should the crap hit the fan. I don't put it past such people.

The only issue I have with it is that there's no sense in goofing around if this is an inevitability. May as well get it out of the way. Why pass it on for future generations to deal with?

Of course, there'd be no winner, although short sighted people don't understand why. It's simple. Any credibility that this nation has would vanish forever. There'd be no difference between us and any other murderous despotic nation. And the United States without moral authority is about as useful as Tonga.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies