Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 04:25 PM

42,840 posts, read 26,253,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Not at all. You see, liberals/Dems aren't particularly fond of living near or having their kids attend school with minorities. They're NIMBY racists.
Chicago: America's most segregated city - Jan. 5, 2016
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...youd-expect-2/
If you go to school in Marin County most of the kids are white. There are schools in the Central valley which have a majority of hispanic students. In parts of Oakland and Vallejo the schools have a high black student population. What would you suggest that California do to make this right in your eyes, bus kids from Merced to San Rafael? geezus

Old 03-11-2016, 04:36 PM

88,983 posts, read 44,799,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
If you go to school in Marin County most of the kids are white. There are schools in the Central valley which have a majority of hispanic students. In parts of Oakland and Vallejo the schools have a high black student population. What would you suggest that California do to make this right in your eyes, bus kids from Merced to San Rafael?
It's lefty/Dem California. Why aren't the communities integrated?

Old 03-11-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It's lefty/Dem California. Why aren't the communities integrated?
No, I won't bite, you made the claim so it's on you to tell us why they aren't integrated... And while you're at it tell me why schools aren't integrated to any greater extent in Nevada and Arizona.

Old 03-11-2016, 05:06 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Because California weather is the best in the country and drugs are plentiful, homeless people and junkies from all over head west. You can live on the streets from San Diego to San Francisco without freezing to death pretty easily. They have a crisis of good climate and being too friendly to homeless people which attracts them, on top of having the most expensive real estate in the country. So out of those factors, the most important ones have nothing to do with "liberalism" and "Dems" that you have on the brain.

I wonder how much the homeless have of their pensions invested in the stock market. Should have voted for Romney.

: think:
What a brilliant argument! "Who cares if they are homeless, it's not a big deal because the weather isn't that bad."

I fricken swear liberals will come up with any excuse other than, "We screwed up really bad, and we don't know what we're talking about. Maybe we should shut up and listen for a change."

San Fran is one of THE most liberal places in the country...all the preaching and self righteousness, the SJWs...and in the end, the "liberal utopia" is a crap hole. You all must be so proud. /sarc

Old 03-11-2016, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What a brilliant argument! "Who cares if they are homeless, it's not a big deal because the weather isn't that bad."

I fricken swear liberals will come up with any excuse other than, "We screwed up really bad, and we don't know what we're talking about. Maybe we should shut up and listen for a change."

San Fran is one of THE most liberal places in the country...all the preaching and self righteousness, the SJWs...and in the end, the "liberal utopia" is a crap hole. You all must be so proud. /sarc
what the heck was that all about?

Old 03-11-2016, 05:08 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
what the heck was that all about?
If you have failed reading comprehension, I suggest that you ask your teacher for help when the recess bell rings.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:49 AM

Quote:
No, I won't bite, you made the claim so it's on you to tell us why they aren't integrated... And while you're at it tell me why schools aren't integrated to any greater extent in Nevada and Arizona.
The most segregated schools are in blue states. Chicago is the most segregated city. Why aren't their communities integrated? Racist much?

Old 03-12-2016, 05:52 AM

Quote:

Why aren't all those San Francisco liberals taking care of their homeless? I thought liberals were all about championing causes for the poor. They won't put their money where their mouths are? Hypocrites!

Old 03-12-2016, 06:16 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,599,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
But, but, but San Francisco has been run by the most liberal of people for ever, it should surely be an absolute Utopia by now, flowing with milk and honey and every man a king. What could possibly be wrong?
It's a great example of what Hilary is running on. It's a mini version of what our country will look like with open borders, drug addicts left to walk the streets and unaffordable living. It's a convenient way to see what you're voting for before the election. A globe of what's to come for America.........

Old 03-12-2016, 06:46 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,031,904 times
Quote:

Yes, that is exactly what I said.

You myopic right wing radio listeners get very boring after awhile. Do you have a dart board with the word "liberal" on it? That's how silly you narrowly focused hatred appears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies