Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 01:21 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,843,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
excerpted from:

Östersund, Sweden | rapes | sexual attacks | refugee crisis

The streets are deserted after dark in a sleepy Swedish town which is a now no-go zone for women after eight sex attacks in three weeks.
Women have been warned by police not to walk alone at night after the once peaceful town of Östersund was shaken to its core by a string of vicious attacks on females and even children by groups of young men of ‘foreign origin’.
First, two 10-year-old girls were groped at a bus stop by a gang of men who threatened to rape them.
The following day, a woman told police she was punched in the face, splitting her eyebrow, by a man who threatened to kill her after he made a rude comment to her.
Just five days later a woman walking on her own was attacked by three men, beaten and pushed to the ground.
They held her down and forced their fingers into her mouth while saying offensive, sexual words to her.
And in the latest incident just five days ago, a woman had to use martial arts to elbow her would-be rapist in the head and escape after three men surrounded her and punched to the ground and tried to pull her trousers down.

Police in Östersund, with a population of 45,000, say they have never seen anything like this before.
but...but... but there are other people who believe you are going to hell.

Old 03-13-2016, 01:36 PM

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/145161

Every single solved rape assault case in Norway in 2010 was perpetrated by a Muslim.

but...but... Christians believe I am going to hell...but, but..the Crusades...

Old 03-13-2016, 02:16 PM

29,452 posts, read 16,432,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Would you rather be raped or have someone believe you are going to hell? A simple question. A yes or no will suffice.
You are operating under the argument that only Muslims rape people as if there arent hundreds if not thousands of cases of rape happening in this nation involving Christians of all colors ?

Old 03-13-2016, 02:21 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,586,598 times
So we are all just assuming these guys were muslim?

Old 03-13-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You are operating under the argument that only Muslims rape people as if there arent hundreds if not thousands of cases of rape happening in this nation involving Christians of all colors ?
No, I am not making that argument. Nice strawman.

Now, answer my question, a simple yes or no. It ain't difficult.

Old 03-13-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
No, I am not making that argument. Nice strawman.

Now, answer my question, a simple yes or no. It ain't difficult.
Its not a straw man, that is infact what you are arguing by not acknowledging that rape happens every day in this nation.

At best, you are distinguishing the reasoning behind the rape, and my response to that is, we have 600,000 male muslims in this nation now, and they arent raping women at a higher volume.

Old 03-13-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
So we are all just assuming these guys were muslim?
I think a highly educated guess would be more in line.

Old 03-13-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Its not a straw man, that is infact what you are arguing by not acknowledging that rape happens every day in this nation.

At best, you are distinguishing the reasoning behind the rape, and my response to that is, we have 600,000 male muslims in this nation now, and they arent raping women at a higher volume.
Why does Europe have so many problems with Muslims compared to us?

Since you are incapable of answering even a simple yes/ no question let me explain.

Our Muslim immigration has tended to come from highly skilled and/or wealthy Muslims. Europe's Muslims tend to be poor, and low and unskilled. The Obama administration wants to change our policy to one similar to Europe's regardless of the potential harm it does to our nation.

In our current era there is great strife in the Muslim world and we do not need to import that here.

The argument that since we already have something horrible here that we should import more of it somehow fails to impress me.

Once again, would you prefer being raped over someone believing you are hellbound?

I'll answer first if that helps:

No

Old 03-13-2016, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Why does Europe have so many problems with Muslims compared to us?

Since you are incapable of answering even a simple yes/ no question let me explain.
it is not a simple yes or no question because you are arguing out of context and putting forth a false narrative as if that is the only question to be asked and in that order .

Quote:
Our Muslim immigration has tended to come from highly skilled and/or wealthy Muslims. Europe's Muslims tend to be poor, and low and unskilled. The Obama administration wants to change our policy to one similar to Europe's regardless of the potential harm it does to our nation.

In our current era there is great strife in the Muslim world and we do not need to import that here.

The argument that since we already have something horrible here that we should import more of it somehow fails to impress me.

Once again, would you prefer being raped over someone believing you are hellbound?

I'll answer first if that helps:

No
What does the bold matter, If your argument is that they are poor rather than muslim ,does it apply to people of every religion ?

Old 03-13-2016, 03:02 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,586,598 times
Quote:
I think a highly educated guess would be more in line.
Which can sometimes be very wrong. So again I ask, why assume these guys are muslim? Is it the names?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies