Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 01:39 PM

2,609 posts, read 4,360,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachhead View Post
Never happen, she's promising "free stuff", and Trump is saying to derail the gravy train. If you're lazy, entitled, and without skills because you didn't care about your education, which concept do you think will cause you to act out to your maximum level of intelligence?
Have you visited Trump's website?

He's saying almost nothing. Literally, he takes a position on six issues. Six.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Additionally statistics prove that the more educated and more skills you have the more liberal you tend to be.

Old 03-13-2016, 02:07 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I was just thinking about the disruptive protesters at the Trump rallies and can't help but think they are acting like a bunch of spoiled brats.
PC madness is reaching a critical point in America. We have so many kids that are coddled well into adult hood and they don't know how to act in the adult world. I think we could compare the disruptive protesters to spoiled kids.

After Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown were killed there were peaceful marches and vigils but the ones we remember most is when the thugs rioted, looted and set police cars on fire. What a bunch of spoiled brats.

Kids learn early on that if they cry, scream and throw tantrums they often get what they want from their tired parents just to shut them up when what they should get is a spanking. In this PC world spanking is of course the most evil thing you could ever do to a kid and a violation of his rights... YAWN.

The Protesters have learned that the squeaky wheel does in fact get noticed the most. Who taught them that? We have had members of the Black Lives Matter group jump up on stage at other rallies and grab the mike from the speakers. Early on Bernie Sanders had this happen to him. Of course if they tried that now the Secret Service would take them out.

Since when did screaming and acting like a Brat become something that we all listen to?

A Trump rally is like a playground and if the kids won't act properly then they should not be allowed to play and they should get sent to the Principals office (or to jail).

The Protesters have been given everything in life but discipline. They need to learn that when the adults are done talking then they can have their say.

Violence is not the answer but these disruptive protesters need a spanking.
Perhaps things would have been different if the protesters had been met with a different mindset.
Like so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF3J...ature=youtu.be

Old 03-13-2016, 02:23 PM

4,903 posts, read 3,361,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Soros $$$ pale in comparison to the Koch Brothers. Go ahead...prove me wrong.
Wealthy elitists shouldn't be having such un-godly influence, PERIOD.

It makes our democracy a complete sham, or what's left of it anyway...

Old 03-13-2016, 02:33 PM

1,427 posts, read 1,185,933 times
Default Koch (and their friends') money, working overtime for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Wealthy elitists shouldn't be having such un-godly influence, PERIOD.

It makes our democracy a complete sham, or what's left of it anyway...
Read this book: Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right: Jane Mayer: 9780385535595: Amazon.com: Books and weep.

Old 03-13-2016, 03:04 PM

4,903 posts, read 3,361,298 times
Interesting, I will definitely have to check it out. Thanks.

Old 03-13-2016, 03:16 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
I used to protest when I was younger as well as march- I am not a spoiled anything- I have a voice- and a birthright- something the Trump Reich is trying to stop

Old 03-13-2016, 04:01 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Lmao......oh my God this is comical.
Trump is not trying to stop anyone.
Get out of the GROUPTHINK mentality lol

What y'all REALLY don't like is the free ride
is just about over

Time for all the welfare people
to learn a skill, get to work & start contributing.
That's why I love Trump

Old 03-13-2016, 06:56 PM

50,809 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I was just thinking about the disruptive protesters at the Trump rallies and can't help but think they are acting like a bunch of spoiled brats.
PC madness is reaching a critical point in America. We have so many kids that are coddled well into adult hood and they don't know how to act in the adult world. I think we could compare the disruptive protesters to spoiled kids.

After Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown were killed there were peaceful marches and vigils but the ones we remember most is when the thugs rioted, looted and set police cars on fire. What a bunch of spoiled brats.

Kids learn early on that if they cry, scream and throw tantrums they often get what they want from their tired parents just to shut them up when what they should get is a spanking. In this PC world spanking is of course the most evil thing you could ever do to a kid and a violation of his rights... YAWN.

The Protesters have learned that the squeaky wheel does in fact get noticed the most. Who taught them that? We have had members of the Black Lives Matter group jump up on stage at other rallies and grab the mike from the speakers. Early on Bernie Sanders had this happen to him. Of course if they tried that now the Secret Service would take them out.

Since when did screaming and acting like a Brat become something that we all listen to?

A Trump rally is like a playground and if the kids won't act properly then they should not be allowed to play and they should get sent to the Principals office (or to jail).

The Protesters have been given everything in life but discipline. They need to learn that when the adults are done talking then they can have their say.

Violence is not the answer but these disruptive protesters need a spanking.
Wait a minute. You hate political correctness, and they are being politically incorrect. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Old 03-13-2016, 06:58 PM

50,809 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Just a taste of thongs to come. If you think that's bad, "you ain't seen nothing yet".

No thanks. I don't want to see your thong.

Old 03-13-2016, 07:13 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
I think you are way too charitable. They are way beyond being brats, they are lowlife scum, criminals and thugs. Time to bring out the fire hose if not the dogs and the shotguns.
For those of you who missed the 60's....this is what the segregationists said about the civil rights marchers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies