Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 01:03 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

What is it with north Korea, they're like some little yappy dog that won't shut the heck up.

I'm not a war monger but can we just snuff these guys out already. LOL

I mean really??

North Korea claims it could wipe out Manhattan with a hydrogen bomb
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 01:06 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Apparently he is not having enough adulation to feed his ego. He is a (too well armed) little kid being ignored. I expect he will bomb South Korea first and China second. If he uses nuclear weapons the rest of the world will have to start wearing lead underwear for a while. We will not and should not respond at all.

Another possibility is to figure our where all the rocket facilities, bomb factories and research facilities as well as where he and his doubles are located and kill them and him with non nuclear bombs. The South Koreans and the Chinese can pick the bones of whatever is left.

Old 03-13-2016, 01:07 PM

549 posts, read 625,639 times
Kim-Jong Un is the Asian version of Donald Trump.

In that the vast majority of the educated world view him as unhinged whackjob, but a minority of devoted cult followers. Just like Drumpf.

Old 03-13-2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Apparently he is not having enough adulation to feed his ego. He is a (too well armed) little kid being ignored. I expect he will bomb South Korea first and China second. The rest of the world will have to start wearing lead underwear for a while. We will not and should not respond at all.

I realize that the mature adult thing to do is not engage him. But you just hear story after story of his rhetoric and I just sometimes feel like saying F it.... nuke his little dumb fat ass...LOL At least he doesn't look as ridiculous as his dumb ass dad with that awful hair and wearing his pj's out around town.

Old 03-13-2016, 01:10 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
Kim-Jong Un is the Asian version of Donald Trump.

The vast majority of the world view him as unhinged whackjob, but a small minority of a devoted cult-like following. Just like Drumpf.
I'd say he is the Asian version of Harry Truman.

Old 03-13-2016, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinzas View Post
if we really were scared of him, A seal team would have taken care of him long ago.

Can't we still send in that seal team anyways??? LOL... I'm sick and tired of seeing his little short fat ass talking crap all the time. LOL, I mean it's laughable the rhetoric coming from them, I'm actually embarrassed for them at times. They are just trying so hard to be tough.....

Old 03-13-2016, 01:57 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,603 times
Anyone else notice that Kim Jon Un has little hands, just like Trump.

Old 03-13-2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Anyone else notice that Kim Jon Un has little hands, just like Trump.

He's a short little doughy fat boy. Needs to lay off of that Kimchi and rice. All he needs is that ridiculous hair that Trump has and he's set.

Old 03-13-2016, 03:10 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What is it with north Korea, they're like some little yappy dog that won't shut the heck up.

I mean really??

China doesn't want hordes of refugees, South Korea doesn't want hordes of refugees, America doesn't want hordes of refugees, I don't want to deal with the aftermath of such a thing. North Korea is a barking Chihuahua, just leave it alone and it won't harm you.

Old 03-13-2016, 03:25 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

I mean really??

Keep him alive otherwise America will have the most dishonest leader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies