Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 07:37 AM

45,381 posts, read 60,575,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
And it was in the same area that I was treated most unkindly by black police officers on two occasions...when I was the person who called them.

In fact, in all my personal dealings with the police in my life the only times I've been disrespected by police have been by black police officers.

My point here is that the black police officers can certainly have the same attitude toward black men as white police officers.

Then you should have said that instead of some passive aggressive insinuation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 07:43 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
what rhetoric? Maybe it was trumps fault seeing how he wants more violence in this nation.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Malik's picture and his social media pages are already being posted. I'm sure Micheal Ford is out there somewhere. Took me all of 5 second to find this link.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/fo...0/2131674.html
Ford's comments ought to make Hillary proud!

Old 03-15-2016, 07:47 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Oldest knuckle dragger wants to die by cop and he's bipolar. Other two sibling knuckle draggers want to videotape it. Are all three severely brain damaged or were they so high on drugs that they couldn't think rationally? Well, there's three less they'll have to worry about crashing a Trump rally.

Old 03-15-2016, 08:14 AM

28,667 posts, read 18,788,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Then you should have said that instead of some passive aggressive insinuation.
I wrote what I wrote. I did not say "white police." I said "police."

I can't help what you imagined I insinuated.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:11 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The three brothers are still guilty of murder. They started the shooting and set the stage for the death of the policeman. It would not matter if they were robbers and one patron died of a heart attack; the charges would still be the same. The patron or policeman, in this case, did not have to die if the brothers did not start the shooting!

Of course the shooting will be scrutinized and investigated; that is what happens at any crime scene where somebody dies.
was thinking the same thing myself.....this morning....

Old 03-15-2016, 10:12 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Oldest knuckle dragger wants to die by cop and he's bipolar. Other two sibling knuckle draggers want to videotape it. Are all three severely brain damaged or were they so high on drugs that they couldn't think rationally? Well, there's three less they'll have to worry about crashing a Trump rally.
what is a knuckle dragger?

Old 03-15-2016, 10:15 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
It's amazing how many crazy people are out there. The reality is that there is little that can be done about it. These shootings of police and mass shootings in public will continue to escalate- it's on the news daily now. Many are severely mentally ill, and our laws (and lack of funding) prevent them from being institutionalized for any length of time. They will not take their meds, instead they use illegal drugs- so the results are predictable.

Crazy and p i s s e d o f f people of the world, is a good reason to be sure you are capable of keeping yourself alive and free from the threat of oppression by those PO'ed.

Old 03-15-2016, 12:03 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,990,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Malik Ford and Michael Ford are the suspects' names.

Malik Ford, Michael Ford arrested in Jacai Colson killing: report - Washington Times

No mugshots or descriptions have been released yet. I wonder why.

If you want mug shots, buy a copy of todays 3/15/16 Washington Post (Metro section) .

Old 03-15-2016, 12:16 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Wasn't that the same guess you made here and turned out to be completely wrong?

//www.city-data.com/forum/42558128-post6.html

I'm right much more often than I'm wrong.

Old 03-16-2016, 05:17 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,367,456 times
The shot that killed the black officer was 'deliberately aimed' by another officer.

I guess all blacks look the same once the shots are ringing out.

It's sad that you can be an African American man doing good & still get killed by the police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies