Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2018, 10:16 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
At this rate soon only 1/3 of the country, the lowest in history (well, it already beats that for a modern POTUS) will "approve" of the 5th grader.

I wonder, at that point, if this tiny minority will still think they are the "right" ones and that 2/3 of the country and 95% of the rest of the world is wrong.

My take is yes...they will. What is yours??

https://fivethirtyeight.com/

39.8% Approve!
My take is that the Left is evil and will stop at nothing to interfere with the democratic process through constant lies and psychological warfare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2018, 10:21 PM

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
My take is that the Left is evil and will stop at nothing to interfere with the democratic process through constant lies and psychological warfare.
Funny how many think just the same of the Right. But most of us do not hate and do not think anyone is evil. We just want our government cleaned up and to go forward instead of backward.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:27 PM

1,122 posts, read 961,950 times
How about reading this from Larry Kudlow who I caught on TV yesterday talking about Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/kudl...ent-trump.html

Pres. Trump is on track. Say what you want and watch the programs that hammer Trump only. My daughter starts sounding off all this negative stuff about Trump and the first thing I ask her...What news outlet do you listen to? CNN. Boom bang bada BOOM.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:36 PM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGal View Post
How about reading this from Larry Kudlow who I caught on TV yesterday talking about Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/kudl...ent-trump.html

Pres. Trump is on track. Say what you want and watch the programs that hammer Trump only. My daughter starts sounding off all this negative stuff about Trump and the first thing I ask her...What news outlet do you listen to? CNN. Boom bang bada BOOM.

What is very telling. Lots of people in the Trump administration have gone on the record that they did not pen the op-ed piece. However I have yet to read of those people say that what was described in the op-ed piece was a lie.

So we have to assume everything said about Trump in that op-ed piece is true.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:58 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
So that s the Trump-/Putin Pact.
Thanks.
Interfere with the democratic process through constant lies and psychological warfare.

Sprinkle in Russian mafia money, spread it around ,mix it in with taxpayer money...roll it out in front of the most easily corruptible trump republicans and you nearly have a successful overthrow of the USA.
Any one of those Trump Republicans that gained ANYTHING from the Trump/Putin Pact should go to jail.

Old 09-09-2018, 12:07 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
No they did not. I could break it down to details, but you don't listen, so there is no point to it.
I don't need your alternative facts, I was there and saw what the pollsters did. All I did was see how many Demonics versus Repubs were polled to come to the conclusion that Trump was going to win....I knew it, how come all the pollsters didn't? The truth is, the polling industry exists to try to fool the weak minded and yes, the Demonics deluded themselves...I loved it.

Old 09-09-2018, 12:08 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Fake poll. He’s over 50%

Old 09-09-2018, 12:32 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
I can't speak for Trump p supporters as I am not one, but I will for myself.
Trump is pretty much what I expected. He has had a few wins that I didn't expect and has flubbed on a few easy ones.

What would we have gotten with Hillary? A female version of Trump? Someone who felt entitled to the office? Someone who felt it was owed to her? Someone who felt that rules were for everyone else? Someone who already demonstrated that she felt above the law. No we didn't need that or her. I wrote in Webb. To bad he is far to moderate to be electable today.

Old 09-09-2018, 12:49 AM

2,657 posts, read 1,375,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
All the polls were showing a Hillary landslide and it didn't happen and Trump won Bigly so now the Demonics are coming up with poll error justifications to try to make it seem their current inaccurate polls have validity...fun.
What???? The polls did not predict a Hillary landslide. You make it sound like the Democrats came up with polling margins of error after the fact to explain an anticipated landslide that never occurred. They did not predict a landslide, the margin of error for each poll is released at the same time as the rest of the data, and is released by the polling company itself...not the Democrats. Do you know anything about how modern polling works?

Old 09-09-2018, 01:02 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
What is very telling. Lots of people in the Trump administration have gone on the record that they did not pen the op-ed piece. However I have yet to read of those people say that what was described in the op-ed piece was a lie.

So we have to assume everything said about Trump in that op-ed piece is true.
It's what people aren't saying that is very interesting. The silence and lack of defence on the behalf of Trump is rather deafening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies