Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2018, 03:07 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
We now have over two years worth of false statements and unprecedented (unpresidential) behavior on which to judge Trump. Anyone who thinks Trump is Honest, Decent, Selfless or in any way Moral is either a paid Troll or completely brain-washed.
Right, Fortunately, many conservatives have woken up to the con president. We saw that with the midterm elections. Trump isn't a REAL conservative. Now, he claims to be conservative because they are the party that gives him power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2018, 03:14 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
Trump marked applications with a C for colored in the 70's.
No, Donald Trump didn't. A few of this employees at one of his companies were accused of doing this 40 years ago but the case was dropped after in 1975, Trump agreed to a consent decree, whereby no admission of wrongdoing would be given.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...ination-2017-2

Quote:
In 2015 he called for the complete shutdown of Muslims entering the US.
Muslim isn't a race, therefore his statements cannot be racist.

Quote:
In 2016 he said a federal judge was biased because of his Mexican heritage.
He did not say that.

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...udge-trump-un/

Quote:
He said the 15,000 immigrants from Haiti all had Aids.
No he didn't. Provide some real sources if you have them.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/23/polit...ion/index.html

Quote:
He said that Obama was not born in the US but was born in Kenya.
That isn't racist, that's following the lead of the Hillary Clinton campaign who started that theory.

Quote:
He took out a full page ad in New York Newspapers in 1989 urging the death penalty for 5 black teenagers accused of raping a white women. They were exonerated.
That isn't racist, the race of the people involved is irrelevant.

Quote:
He said he didn't trust black people to count his money.
"I've got black accountants at Trump castle and at Trump plaza. Black guys counting my money. I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money, no one else."
Talking about a black guy, he said "I think that guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that."
I can't find proof of ANY of those statements, all I find are fact checker websites that say you are a LIAR.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-07-2019 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 11-26-2018, 03:20 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
They can't prove you wrong because it's true. Trump and his father are racist. Half the country isn't crazy or making it up.
During the Bush years he was called a racist by those on the other side, often all Republicans are called racist by the other side, which means because I lean Republican I was basically being called a racist also just because.

Thing is though, I don't go about my day plotting how to keep people down no matter who they are, I want everyone to enjoy life and be the best they can be, I just believe that people advancing themselves as a individual is the best way to get there because when you don't need anything from anybody then no one can hold you down and needing constant government holds someone down, and that while all are welcome to America, we have to a system.

Old 11-26-2018, 03:44 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Referring to white nationalists.

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides," Donald Trump after a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Just so we are clear.

White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites.

In Trumps own words, white nationalists are "very fine people."

Old 11-26-2018, 03:48 PM

2,544 posts, read 2,737,099 times
Good posting I have always wondered why some people seem to think Trump is a racist. These days the word "racist" gets thrown around for just about anything. I think they should make the word "racist" not politically correct.

Old 11-26-2018, 03:55 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Referring to white nationalists.

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides," Donald Trump after a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Just so we are clear.

White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites.

In Trumps own words, white nationalists are "very fine people."
You are also a liar. He was clearly referring to everyone who showed up in Charlottseville VA, not just a group of White Nationalist. There were lots of people at that event, nowhere near all of them were White Nationalist, that's specifically why Trump said what he said. There were some very bad people in that group but there were also some very fine people, on both sides... that's just a fact.

Why does the left constantly have to lie about what the President said? He actually says enough stupid stuff, why can't you focus on the stupid stuff he does say and stop making up lies?

Old 11-26-2018, 04:12 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
That isn't racist, that's following the lead of the Hillary Clinton campaign who started that theory.

altho there were clinton supporters among the birthers ( the PUMAs ) neither clinton or her campaign ever did anything to promote birtherism.

Barackryphal: The Secret Origin of the Birthers

trump owns his own involvement with birtherism ( altho i believe it was probably at the direction of roger stone that trump chose to build his base starting from the birthers ).

Old 11-26-2018, 04:20 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolf_88 View Post
he called black people super predators
there are no words, so I'll just leave this --->

Old 11-26-2018, 04:26 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
You are also a liar. He was clearly referring to everyone who showed up in Charlottseville VA, not just a group of White Nationalist. There were lots of people at that event, nowhere near all of them were White Nationalist, that's specifically why Trump said what he said. There were some very bad people in that group but there were also some very fine people, on both sides... that's just a fact.

Why does the left constantly have to lie about what the President said? He actually says enough stupid stuff, why can't you focus on the stupid stuff he does say and stop making up lies?

What is really odd is that there are black and brown folk in with the alt-right groups. And nothing but a sea of white faces in the leftist antifa group. Hmm, maybe the lefties are the true racists.

Old 11-26-2018, 04:28 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
In my opinion he was labeled a racist by the media when he entered the presidential race.
Now they are calling that woman that is running in Mississippi a racist. Does this work?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies