Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2019, 06:11 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times

Advertisements

trump's back up in his comfort zone where he's been the majority of the time over the past 9months. will be interesting to see if he takes a hit over the emergency declaration or if he levels off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2019, 08:32 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Of course, Trump got the votes of the racists, low IQ individuals, misoginists, clueless, selfish, redneck types. Guess there are many more of these than I ever knew. But then Trump only beat Hillary by 77,000 votes. In 4 years, by 2020, many more young people will have registered. More women than ever before want a better candidate than Trumpkins. Those of us who realize a Russian agent when we see one will vote against him. Hispanics and Blacks galore want him gone. That sure adds up to more than enough people to beat this Putin suck up.
Low IQ? Selfish? Clueless?

Huh...I've been in the extremely "blue" Twin Cities inner city my whole life and that pretty much describes all the ghetto trash I see every day of my life. Democrats, the whole lot.

Old 02-20-2019, 08:41 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
that pretty much describes all the ghetto trash I see every day of my life.
At least you're honest about it. Kudos to you for showing us your authentic self.

Old 02-20-2019, 08:42 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,322,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Trump 49%
Obama 45%
Fake poll alert

Old 02-20-2019, 08:44 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
At least you're honest about it. Kudos to you for showing us your authentic self.
Yup, once again another "Make America White Again" type.
Gee, what a surprise eh?

Ken

Old 02-20-2019, 08:45 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
trump's back up in his comfort zone where he's been the majority of the time over the past 9months. will be interesting to see if he takes a hit over the emergency declaration or if he levels off.
He s just think n his placements into the DOJ will flush out the Mueller Report and flush it down the toilet.
He couldnt care less about numbers.
Other than 25 to life for each member of his party and family will be facing soon. And he wont even appreciate that gift of life.

Old 02-20-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yup, once again another "Make America White Again" type.
Gee, what a surprise eh?

Ken

55130 zip code.

Stop by some time.

And stop acting like that poster I was responding to wasn't denigrating "rednecks" in the same way I used "ghetto trash". Two can play that game. The gloves are off. I'm sick of the left-wing vilifying an entire group of people and acting like that's okay. Your side started this.

Please.

Old 02-20-2019, 01:14 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
55130 zip code.

Stop by some time.

And stop acting like that poster I was responding to wasn't denigrating "rednecks" in the same way I used "ghetto trash". Two can play that game. The gloves are off. I'm sick of the left-wing vilifying an entire group of people and acting like that's okay. Your side started this.

Please.
Baloney.

Republicans have been smearing folks for some time now. Gingrich, Limbaugh, Fox, ... It's how Republicans win elections. Judging from Trump's approval ratings, 40% love it.

Nasty, vile attacks for decades. Now the gloves are off?

Please. Get serous.

Old 02-21-2019, 12:05 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
interesting note this week: trump has gone down 2points on ramussen but his RCP average has gone up nearly the same amount. curious what exactly he's done that conservatives dislike but the general population does like.

Old 02-21-2019, 12:06 PM

Didn't he try to do something with regard to homosexual rights around the globe or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Baloney.

Republicans have been smearing folks for some time now. Gingrich, Limbaugh, Fox, ... It's how Republicans win elections. Judging from Trump's approval ratings, 40% love it.

Nasty, vile attacks for decades. Now the gloves are off?

Please. Get serous.
Your side is perfectly fine with someone attacking "rednecks" but you have the nerve to jump on me if I say "ghetto trash" have ruined my neighborhood.

Not surprised at all. And my statement is entirely factual. Moreover, "ghetto trash" isn't a race any way, so cry me a river...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies