Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2020, 02:44 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,671,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
The end of the lockdown spells the end of Biden's hopes, even if he survive's Tara.
Yep!

He's clearly using bunkering down to his advantage to hide his senility and dodge the Tara Reade thing.

He's gotta come out sometime.

Get him up on the debate stage and watch Trump cut him to pieces.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2020, 03:04 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Do what I do. Anytime I see someone using that juvenile "TDS" nonsense I put them on ignore. I'm starting to accumulate a pretty lengthy list. Removes quite a few irritants from the forum.
I get what you're saying and I understand that. But I don't put anyone on ignore, I want to see their asinine comments and call them on it. If they don't like it they can put ME on ignore! I could not care less, frankly. I will still call them on it, every time.

Old 05-02-2020, 03:08 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I get what you're saying and I understand that. But I don't put anyone on ignore, I want to see their asinine comments and call them on it. If they don't like it they can put ME on ignore! I could not care less, frankly. I will still call them on it, every time.
A few people have told me that they have put me on their ignore list, which I take as indication of a job well done.

Old 05-02-2020, 03:11 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
The end of the lockdown spells the end of Biden's hopes, even if he survive's Tara.
Trump has had 25 accusations of sexual assault. He was recorded admitting in private to grabbing women by the short hairs and is a known abuser of Adderall and Sudafed.

Trump's supporters are unfazed by any of that. The rest of us know that about you people, we are very well aware of it.

Yet somehow you people expect the rest of us to hold our politicians to a higher standard than you would. I am flattered, really.

Old 05-02-2020, 03:16 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
As somebody else pointed out somewhere, Trumpsters are cherry-picking Gallup now because their beloved Rasmussen hasn't been as biased for Trump lately. LOL.

Old 05-02-2020, 03:18 PM

10,767 posts, read 4,349,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Trump has had 25 accusations of sexual assault. He was recorded admitting in private to grabbing women by the short hairs and is a known abuser of Adderall and Sudafed.

Trump's supporters are unfazed by any of that. The rest of us know that about you people, we are very well aware of it.

Yet somehow you people expect the rest of us to hold our politicians to a higher standard than you would. I am flattered, really.
Only an extremely mentally defective person would believe Trump's "grab" joke, given that he said it to a shock-jock, and everyone knows Trump loves to shock a shock-jock.....often Howard Stern but that time Billy Bush.
Anyway, you all say Trump is a compulsive liar, so again you'd have to be extremely low IQ if you believed Trump's "grab" joke.
If the 25 accusations were true, then the police would be involved.
And I bet those accusations will re-emerge in October this year....

Old 05-02-2020, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
As somebody else pointed out somewhere, Trumpsters are cherry-picking Gallup now because their beloved Rasmussen hasn't been as biased for Trump lately. LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I've been talking about Gallup every month since I joined this forum.....
I even have mentioned Obama's Gallup stats many, many times-
2011 Aug 8-14: 40%
2011 Aug 15-21: 40%
2011 Aug 22-28: 40%
2011 Sep 12-18: 40%
2011 Oct 3-9: 40%
2013 Nov 18-24: 40%
2013 Dec 16-22: 40%
2014 Jan 13-19: 40%
2014 Feb 10-16: 40%

Old 05-02-2020, 03:22 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
Quote:
Only an extremely mentally defective person would believe Trump's "grab" joke, given that he said it to a shock-jock, and everyone knows Trump loves to shock a shock-jock.....often Howard Stern but that time Billy Bush.
Anyway, you all say Trump is a compulsive liar, so again you'd have to be extremely low IQ if you believed Trump's "grab" joke.
If the 25 accusations were true, then the police would be involved.
And I bet those accusations will re-emerge in October this year....
You mean, like the way the police were involved in all those supposed "Clinton death list" crimes?
Funny, the Clintons were never charged in any of those cases.
Guess it means they didn't do it eh?
Trump is a pervert and a pig - and so apparently, are many of his toady followers. That's shy they like him. He's like them.

Ken

Old 05-02-2020, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
You mean, like the way the police were involved in all those supposed "Clinton death list" crimes?
Funny, the Clintons were never charged in any of those cases.
Guess it means they didn't do it eh?
Trump is a pervert and a pig - and so apparently, are many of his toady followers. That's shy they like him. He's like them.

Ken
The Clinton death rumors have nothing to do with me.
I could not even tell you one of them, since I never read them.

Old 05-02-2020, 04:14 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
You can keep telling yourself that but it doesn't make it true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies