Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2020, 03:16 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Just a perfect example of liberals. Spend everyone else’s money, just not yours. Hoard it!
You just described Trump to a T. Spending other people's money via bankruptcy filings, stealing from his own charity, stiffing workers and contractors out of wages, etc., etc. Trump is nothing but a two-bit swindler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2020, 03:40 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,082,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Look, I like Biden, and Trump IS a crook, but Biden appears to be worth more than you state, and Forbes agrees:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela.../#42224960104d

They put Biden and his wife's worth at $9 million. That would not surprise me after 40 years of far above average income.
I was gonna say, his corvette alone is probably worth a fortune. And let's not forget about all the corruption he's engaged in giving his little boys cushy, pathetic jobs that have made them rich.

Old 07-20-2020, 05:21 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I was gonna say, his corvette alone is probably worth a fortune. And let's not forget about all the corruption he's engaged in giving his little boys cushy, pathetic jobs that have made them rich.
Trump has been forced to pay multi-million dollar settlements for his swindles. What penalties have been imposed on Biden? Nothing?

Old 07-20-2020, 05:48 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
You, who are a huge Trump supporter, the criminal, dare to call out Joe Biden. What a joke that is.

Old 07-20-2020, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump has been forced to pay multi-million dollar settlements for his swindles. What penalties have been imposed on Biden? Nothing?
Joe Biden doesn’t do “swindles.” That’s Trump territory, ever since he started in the NY real estate developing business.

Old 07-20-2020, 05:52 PM

Quote:
His wife, Jill, has been a college professor for many years. She has made a good salary for a long time.

Old 07-20-2020, 06:20 PM

34,993 posts, read 16,956,874 times
Quote:
As I said earlier the word is that Biden will demand Trump release his tax returns previous to a debate. Do you think Trump will release his tax returns? I don't.
Why can't Biden just raise that issue in a debate? That's a transparent excuse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Trump won't release his tax returns because he has something to hide. I expect, based on his numerous failed projects, that he isn't as wealthy as he claims to be, just like he's not as tall as he claims to be, and just like he's not as "pro-American" as he claims to be.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter, though, is like beating your head against a 20-ft wall of stupid.
A worthy debate topic.

Old 07-20-2020, 07:29 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
So the all time high Dow (which has rebounded quite nicely), record unemployment, energy dependence, prison reform, etc. etc. etc. none of that happened?

USA was in a damn good place about 8 months ago until China destroyed the whole world.

We, as a nation, will get through this.

Certainly not with a senile man like Biden as president, though.
He never wanted to do prison reform that was his son-in-laws idea and he has told people he regrets it. In any case it only impacts federal prisoners and didn't really do much of anything. Record unemployment at service sector jobs that barely pay over minimum wage. The market is doing well though, but not because there is any growth in the US but rather because of stock buybacks. And why didn't you mention his latest accomplishment- his own little secret army, a group of police academy rejects who worked for CBP and are now classified as "security agents" so when they bash someone's head in they don't need to identify which thug did it. I always thought conservatives were against the "deep state" but when a president starts his own private army the state is about as deep as it can get.

Trump is a nasty little man who doesn't give a crap about this country, his focus is on winning ..nothing else.

Old 07-20-2020, 07:43 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,666,851 times
Quote:
You just described Trump to a T. Spending other people's money via bankruptcy filings, stealing from his own charity, stiffing workers and contractors out of wages, etc., etc. Trump is nothing but a two-bit swindler.
Why hasn't he been charged with anything then?

If he was a tax cheat..... I always have to explain to you people that this teeny weeny wittle entity called the Internal Revenue Service would have had him locked up years ago.

Now you're accusing him of all these crimes. Has he ever been convicted of anything? All this fraud you'd think the authorities would bust him for something.

Old 07-20-2020, 07:45 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Why hasn't he been charged with anything then?

If he was a tax cheat..... I always have to explain to you people that this teeny weeny wittle entity called the Internal Revenue Service would have had him locked up years ago.

Now you're accusing him of all these crimes. Has he ever been convicted of anything? All this fraud you'd think the authorities would bust him for something.
because he owns the head of DOJ and IRS, it really helps a person avoid criminal charges when they can pick the people who would charge you duh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies