Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 10:39 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,812,975 times

Advertisements

Conservatives have spent the last quarter century absolutely certain that Hillary Clinton was ABOUT TO BE INDICTED, egged on by the likes of Fox News and Republican politicians who know it is complete BS but are feeding the gullible masses what they want to hear.

Then, when what they've been told is going to happen in fact does not happen, the gullible masses blame the politicians who told them it would for 'failing to follow through'. In fact, there never was anything on which to follow through.

This is the same reason those gullible masses were floored that Romney lost in 2012. Their sources of 'information' spent the year assuring them that President Obama was losing, that the polls were skewed, and so forth. Come November of that year they were completely blindsided by reality. Again.

These are the same gullible masses who bought all the lurid stories of death panels euthanizing grandma. Remember that? Or the FEMA concentration camps? Or Jade Helm, which the frothing-at-the-mouth crowd (by which I mean, half of the Republicans in Congress) portrayed as a military takeover of Texas?

The people who believe this crap are like the fish that gets caught and thrown back, over and over, all day long. It keeps taking the bait, it keeps being disappointed as it's hauled out of the water, the hook ripped from its flesh, and thrown back. Yet it's so damn dumb it goes right back and takes the bait once more. It doesn't have the sense to learn a thing from its perpetual failures.

Clinton isn't going to get indicted. She's going to thrash Trump in November, and the GOP Senate is going to fall in the anti-Trump wave. And all you can do is click your ruby heels together and dream of being magically saved by indictments that exist not in reality but in your imaginations.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 10:40 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,387,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

REPUBLICANS CONTINUE TO BEAT A DEAD STORY!!!**

**(I know, it's shocking, isn't it?)

It's not dead until the indictment and trial is over.

Old 03-17-2016, 10:41 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Oh, okay. So we have to wait until hell freezes over, huh? I'm good with that.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:24 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post

Please tell me more about this indictment and trial you speak of.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:26 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
all govt phones are encrypted emails

Old 03-17-2016, 12:40 PM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Oh-kaaaay...

Then press charges, hold a trial, present evidence, and if convicted, sentence her.

I predict deep disappointment among the Hill haters.
The investigation is STILL going on.

It seems every week they find MORE stuff about her.

Only dems "convict" without an investigation being finished.

Trevon Martin, Ferguson, Balt, etc.

Heck, they even convict BEFORE the investigation even starts.

Old 03-17-2016, 02:33 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
breaking News, None of the government servers are secure, they have all been hacked, since this is known should everyone using them be held accountable?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
all govt phones are encrypted emails
I hope y'all don't actually believe these statements.

Old 03-17-2016, 03:25 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Default Oh, come on now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
The investigation is STILL going on.

It seems every week they find MORE stuff about her.

Only dems "convict" without an investigation being finished.

Trevon Martin, Ferguson, Balt, etc.

Heck, they even convict BEFORE the investigation even starts.

Pubs have been wringing their hands and wiping their brows since 1993 waiting to indict Hillary on any one of half a dozen or so phony scandals.

"But THIS one will be different." said every Pub over the past 23 years.

OK.

Then press charges, hold a trial, present evidence, and if convicted, sentence her.

Wake me up when this current "investigation" reaches step 1.

Old 03-17-2016, 03:41 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
One has to honestly ask, why would these people see Hillary as an American President?

She has actually said, Republicans are her enemy. Where does this leave the rest of us who are not Democrat, does she have plans for getting rid of Republicans?
She won't be an American president. At best she'll be a president for her party, she'll be worse than Obama for dividing the country. She's already come out and said she'll work for people who vote for her. No chance she'll be a representative for all Americans.

What does Obama have to say about it?
"One of the things I learned as president is you represent the entire country. If you want to be president, you have to work for everyone," Mr Obama told CBS talk show host David Letterman.
"When I won in 2008, 47 percent of the American people voted for John McCain," Obama said, referring to his Republican opponent that year.
"They didn't vote for me, and what I said on election night was, ‘even though you didn't vote for me, I hear your voices, and I'm going to work as hard as I can to be your president'."
Obama to Romney: presidents should represent all Americans - Telegraph

To bad, as usual, he's all talk and no action. Hillary won't even give lip service to representing the entire country.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:15 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpDay View Post
She's going to be president. Period. 99.9% it'll happen. I'm putting down money right now. I'm not a supporter of Clinton at all but if it's Trump vs Clinton...Clinton's going to win by a mile. She'll have a majority of the Black vote, Hispanic vote, and Muslim Vote. All of these votes combined are at least 40-50% of the total amount of votes. IMO I also think a majority of women will vote for Clinton and I'm not saying all but some will vote for her just because she's a women. It'll be similar to Obama where nearly 95% of blacks voted for Obama and many of them voted for him because he's black.
What does this have to do with whether or not she broke laws?

The day we can't question leaders (and potential presidents) for breaking laws or other unethical behavior is the day that our country becomes an autocracy and we lose freedoms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies