Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 01:50 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Have you noticed the MSM Nonsense News, has to be upset about everything Donald

LOL

How petty! The very reason the guy got elected. There is not a rational thought coming from the Nonsense News.

It is like the doubling down on lies and more lies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2016, 02:29 PM

1,302 posts, read 683,457 times
Ask his exwives. His ex assitant which suffer sexual assaut, his ilegal workers. his contractors.....

Old 11-17-2016, 02:46 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,660,588 times
It is really the reverse of the situation.

It is not that everything Donald Trump does is negative. It is rather that to point out the positive is to be the person who says "At least we're warm!" while a neighbor's house burns down.

Old 11-17-2016, 03:10 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,969,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

LOL

How petty! The very reason the guy got elected. There is not a rational thought coming from the Nonsense News.

You are not realizing- democrats are petty people in general. Liberalism is a serious disorder because they are the worst type of hypocrites. Republicans will tell you to your face that they will deport you. Democrats will fight to keep you so they can get rich off your hard labor. When a democrat praises a mexican for picking grapes, it's basically corporations getting mexicans to do what blacks won't do.. I can say mexican but saying black may get this post deleted.. Hypocrisy!

See, I can be a wordsmith too. No matter how you look at it, mexicans are cheap labor for big corporations.

Old 11-17-2016, 03:16 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,838,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

LOL

Right back at ya.

No matter what Mafia Don has done or said...it's all positive in your eyes.

It is like doubling down on indifference and/or delusion about who Trump really is and what he stands for. He isn't who you guys THINK he is. But you'll find that out soon enough.

Old 11-17-2016, 03:20 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,452,718 times
Poor guy can't even go out to eat with his family without it getting spun in a negative way.

Old 11-17-2016, 03:24 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,452,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Right back at ya.

It is like doubling down on indifference and/or delusion about who Trump really is and what he stands for. He isn't who you guys THINK he is. But you'll find that out soon enough.
You know, I keep hearing that.

It reminds me of the million or so times that I heard that Trump didn't have a snowballs chance to win the primaries and the gazillion times I heard he could never win the election.

It's AMAZING how so many people know EXACTLY who and what Trump is, but it all seems to be what they heard on the pro democrat, anti Trump media.

I don't think people like you have an kind of inkling of what you are talking about.

Buttercup.

Old 11-17-2016, 03:26 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,839,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Right back at ya.

We know EXACTLY who he is & thats why we elected him. He is a bully & a jerk. Sometimes thats exactly what you need your elders & friends to be if you are acting like a spoilt brat.

The liberal soft-skills have failed & made us so mushy & soft that its disgusting. The world is laughing & walking all over us & we are not fighting back because we dont want to "hurt their feelings". Trump is like our boot camp instructor who will teach us how to be tough again & fight back. World is not one big hippie commune where everyone loves & respects each other equally. It is a jungle where the fittest survives. You wont eat the lion but it doesn't mean the lion wont eat you.

Old 11-17-2016, 03:27 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
I do not know what he will actually do because he does not know what he is doing. That is becoming apparent as he attempts to staff his administration. We shall see whatever we see.

Old 11-17-2016, 07:52 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,838,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxMIKEpdx View Post
You know, I keep hearing that.

It reminds me of the million or so times that I heard that Trump didn't have a snowballs chance to win the primaries and the gazillion times I heard he could never win the election.

It's AMAZING how so many people know EXACTLY who and what Trump is, but it all seems to be what they heard on the pro democrat, anti Trump media.

I don't think people like you have an kind of inkling of what you are talking about.

Buttercup.
Did I say I knew EXACTLY who and what Trump is? I did not. But I'll wager who Trump ISN'T.

Besides, if we "libtar*s" don't know who he is, then neither do YOU. I don't think people like YOU have an inkling of what YOU'RE talking about.

Cupcake.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 11-17-2016 at 08:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies