Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 11:27 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times

Advertisements

Liberals must be so proud of their creation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2016, 04:27 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Liberals must be so proud of their creation.
They couldn't be prouder of their manipulation of these idiots.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:41 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
They couldn't be prouder of their manipulation of these idiots.

They talk about Trump and hate - what do you call giving an ambulance, that is trying to save lives, the middle finger? What do you call somebody sending Trump's son a suspicious powder in the mail? What do call a protestor that thinks he can simply push Trump out the way and grab the microphone? What do you call spending enough money to solve Flint Michigan's water problems on hate Trump adds?

Of course this whole anti-Trump thing is because Trump wants to enforce the laws that the establishment made! Criminals never do what you to enforce the law.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:58 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
They don't appear to be the brightest bunch.
Here is who is inciting hatred and lies. a call to violence if there ever was one and based on lies.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS7mmV6OpgQ

Old 03-19-2016, 06:09 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
I don't know who Black Lives Matter is. You must be referencing the Democrats or the COINTEL group.

Outside of BLM, I don't know who BLM represents. They don't represent the black youth, we don't rock with them. They don't represent Hands Up Don't Shoot, that started in Ferguson. They don't represent "The Movement." That started before Ferguson.

Black Lives Matter is a rogue group who co-opted the youth uprising (stood in front of cameras) funded by the same guy who funds the Democratic Party.

He's essentially paying himself to cover black issues. BLM is the front group. So in a sense, its not just white people, or people who are not supportive of their cause who are suffering.

I can't name a single original protester who supports the group.

Old 03-19-2016, 07:15 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,547 times
thug life

Old 03-19-2016, 07:55 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
I noticed all of the normal anti-Trump trolls are suspiciously absent. It's because they know Trump isn't a racist, and that BLM are not activists, but are a group of radicals.

Old 03-19-2016, 08:02 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It wasn't that long ago when the Occupy Wall Street groups were being penned and pepper sprayed just for peacefully congregating, and the cops do nothing about these groups when they disrupt, block the expressways and stop ambulances and cop cars from proceeding.

The officer in charge was ordering the police NOT to make any arrests. Two officers were injured.

Their hands are tied and everyone knows it, with some taking full advantage of that fact.

These fools should have been arrested IMMEDIATELY when they failed to listen to orders being given by the cops.

All that's happened is, they have been given permission to repeat this lousy behavior in the future.

And I hate to say it, but I'm coming from a lifetime of news in Chicago....if those protesting were white, and the event was being attended mostly by blacks, arrests would have been made.
Ferguson effect.

Stat Crimes Matter | City Journal

Old 03-19-2016, 08:11 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
BlackLivesMatter continues to be a far bigger threat to black lives than the KKK and it ain't close.

Old 03-19-2016, 08:38 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I noticed all of the normal anti-Trump trolls are suspiciously absent. It's because they know Trump isn't a racist, and that BLM are not activists, but are a group of radicals.
There is a topic in the Elections forum asking for a single example of Trump saying sonething racist against blacks. I asked for one example of an in-context video of Trump saying something racist against blacks. Last I checked the topic had over 130 posts without a single example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies