Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 12:50 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,027,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
According to Rush, feminism is really just ugly women trying to get even with pretty women... I cant find any flaw with the logic, so I gotta say, who dates feminists anyway?
Meaning, women who want opportunities in life for reasons other than their looks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 01:34 PM

15,861 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
How could you possible miss the fact that she's a feminist? Way back when I was still single, I was always the type of guy who got the door for my date, paid for dinner and just generally tried to be a gentleman wherever possible. Seems to me that a true feminist would have ripped me a new one multiple times on the very first date and there wouldn't have been a second date.

Old 05-13-2016, 01:46 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
To answer the question? No, I would not continue seeing her. I would not want to be around a woman who is too extreme on anything, religion, politics or whatever.

What is your definition of "extreme"? Anything that doesn't jive with your views I am betting.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:03 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
What is your definition of "extreme"? Anything that doesn't jive with your views I am betting.
this^^ all it takes to be considered a radical feminist by some is to be for women's rights.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:05 PM

1,073 posts, read 622,665 times
There are different levels of feminism. I dated one girl that was a self-proclaimed feminist and all that meant was she liked the old Ally McBeal show.

Then there was another one that down right hated men. So, no-- I couldn't be with this one.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:22 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
this^^ all it takes to be considered a radical feminist by some is to be for women's rights.
Men haters, arrogant, looking at me like a Jew on an Nazi SS POW, think that sex, any sex, is rape. This kind of person.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:54 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Men haters, arrogant, looking at me like a Jew on an Nazi SS POW, think that sex, any sex, is rape. This kind of person.
yeah because there is no in between. btw people who the are both male and female. not many people think any sex is rape, you need to widen your horizons.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:58 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,050,389 times
Radical people all have mental/personality disorders, no matter what ideology it is.
If you really love her you can handle it, otherwise don't try.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:25 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Date? I may... as I'm not in it for her brain.
If she's dating you, then that's probably something the two of you have in common.

As for the rest of your disgusting post, I won't even comment.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:41 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
And this^^^^ is exactly the excuses that some men use to justify their angst against "ALL" feminists". Using extreme examples (which are in reality the exception than the rule) to bolster their argument.
If not for the " radical" elements of feminism they wouldn't have a justifiable ( in their mind) excuse to rail against equality. The truth is that most who subscribe to feminism aren't looking to take over the world, but just want to be treated equally. I subscribe to a feminist point of view, but that doesn't mean I want to walk around with some guys balls in my purse. ( I have enough junk in there to begin with). I just want to be seen as equal and treated with the same respect that I treat him. Nothing more.
It we were to take the minority of " radical feminists " out of the equation their argument against equality would essentially...dry up, and they know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies