Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2016, 11:18 AM

19,718 posts, read 10,124,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Does this mean they are fantasizing about Sanders, or Hillary maybe?
They just don't have hang ups when it comes to sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 11:26 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
I love ladies... all shapes and sizes.... we are all equal... giving up your privlege is hard. But its the moral thing to do.

Old 05-17-2016, 11:45 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is why women are passive and men aggressive......

It take one nuclear bomb to devastate the species in seconds. It does not take long for the intellectuals, to have you thinking women are stronger than a man, but can never show you how. What evidence have you seen to make you feel a passive woman, is as mighty and an aggressive man?
The fact that by evidence of such many posts by men scared of feminists, claiming women control the votes, thus control the world, bemoaning that women are out pacing men in education and career opportunities, that law discriminate against men and are in favor of women. The chatter about how men are being emasculated and becoming feminized. This contradicts your claim that men's physical strength elevates them to a controlling and superior position over women. Despite woman's pacificity we have managed to crawl from under man and walk proudly by his side. Aggression and smiting are no longer positive attributes. Most men embrace having a true and equal partner, some are threatened by it.

Old 05-17-2016, 11:49 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,371,887 times
What is fascinating to me is that despite believing in the equality of the sexes, the majority of Americans, including a LARGE majority of WOMEN, will not call themselves feminists.

Only 23% of women and 16% of men consider themselves feminists.
Poll: Few Identify As Feminists, But Most Believe In Equality Of Sexes

Seems the real issue about feminism is that it lost it's message and relevance with most people.
Or most people realized you can support equality without needing feminists or the need to call yourself one in order to do so.

Old 05-17-2016, 11:50 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
The fact that by evidence of such many posts by men scared of feminists, claiming women control the votes, thus control the world, bemoaning that women are out pacing men in education and career opportunities, that law discriminate against men and are in favor of women. The chatter about how men are being emasculated and becoming feminized. This contradicts your claim that men's physical strength elevates them to a controlling and superior position over women. Despite woman's pacificity we have managed to crawl from under man and walk proudly by his side. Aggression and smiting are no longer positive attributes. Most men embrace having a true and equal partner, some are threatened by it.

And with all that, a man is physically stronger than a woman and can control her at his will. Thus, the only conclusion one can make is, a woman will never be equal to a man. Man has controlled women, to this very day, no matter how much power women have taken from the man in the effort to be equal.
One forgets or just is ignorant that, prosecution for spousal abuse is a relatively new concept, that was not around 50 years ago.

"Oh, you hate women and cannot possible have a wife"

No, so far from the truth.
I just don't buy into the changing reality with an illusion and neither does my wife....
I am the alpha male that keeps her safe and well taken care of, because she owns all the P*ssy and it is much funner when she is passively giving it up and if I treat her right, I will never have to take it.

Last edited by BentBow; 05-17-2016 at 12:00 PM..

Old 05-17-2016, 11:56 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
And with all that, a man is physically stronger than a woman and can control her at his will. Thus, the only conclusion one can make is, a woman will never be equal to a man. Man has controlled women, to this very day, no matter how much power women have taken from the man in the effort to be equal.

you go with brute force to control your woman? you say women have taken power away from man? now how can they do that if men are so much stronger? seems you are talking out both sides of your mouth on that one

Old 05-17-2016, 12:02 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
you go with brute force to control your woman? you say women have taken power away from man? now how can they do that if men are so much stronger? seems you are talking out both sides of your mouth on that one

One forgets or just is ignorant that, prosecution for spousal abuse is a relatively new concept, that was not around 50 years ago.

No..... so far from the truth.
I just don't buy into the changing reality with an illusion and neither does my wife....
I am the alpha male that keeps her safe and well taken care of, because she owns all the P*ssy and it is much funner when she is passively giving it up and if I treat her right, I will never have to take it.

Old 05-17-2016, 12:08 PM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,971 times
for OP. I would NOT date a feminist just from being around friends who were friends of feminists and working with them. From my experience most have deep seated daddy issues and blame men for all the problems of the world.
No thanks!

Old 05-17-2016, 12:13 PM

29,548 posts, read 9,720,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
They just don't have hang ups when it comes to sex.
Oh, I was sure you were referring to the fantasy women have of being with Sanders. I hear that's common among women in general...

Old 05-17-2016, 12:13 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:

No..... so far from the truth.
before the age of enlightenment men could rape their wives and not be prosecuted for it either. I have never thought you hate women, you just have a chauvinistic mind set. what you don't seem to understand are that there are plenty of alpha males around who have no issues with their women being on equal footing in the relationship. even if your wife did not treat you right there is no reason for you to ever have to "take it" this is about the 4th time you feel the need to use the crude phrase p@%sy, are you 12?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies