Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2016, 03:35 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
"Mr. Lazy, what are your thoughts on this coordinated terror attack in Belgium"

Mr Lazy; "We all need to get along. Now if you excuse me Im here to enjoy the game with my communist buddies"

Great leader i tell ya
Thanks Obama...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2016, 04:31 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,116,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
And? Why is the US deposing any foreign regime? Not our responsibility. Clinton NEVER should have authorized the use of the US military to depose Saddam Hussein.
BAHAHAHAHAHA. Saddam is the first regime we have disposed? How's life on gingerbread lane?

So Bush Jr and his administration had no choice to invade Iraq because of Clinton.... That is some tale you are telling.....

Last edited by dv1033; 03-23-2016 at 04:41 PM..

Old 03-23-2016, 04:36 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,830,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
And I bet you weren't, right? Even though OUR people died, in OUR country. I'm sure you were fine with the inaction.
and just what was bush supposed to do when the 9/11 attacks happened? remember that DC was also hit, and there was the distinct possibility that the white house was on the target list.

as for katrina, what again was bush supposed to do? fly in right after the storm, with air force one and all its attendant aircraft( the back up, and how many C5s carrying all kind of vehicles) and jam up the nola airport which was already under a heavy load of aircraft flying in and out bringing supplies for the residents that stayed?

there was NOTHING bush could have done in either case, nor could ANY other president, so it was best that bush stayed away from those locations while emergency workers did their thing. no need in getting ANY president in the way of things just for a photo op. but then you dont think about the people doing the work do you? you think presidents should be able to fix every problem just by being there and acting like superman or something dont you?

Old 03-23-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
And I bet you weren't, right? Even though OUR people died, in OUR country. I'm sure you were fine with the inaction.
Did we invade Saudi Arabia where the attacks were financed?

America needs to take a page out of Scooby Doo and stop being meddling kids.

Old 03-23-2016, 04:40 PM

27,131 posts, read 15,308,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
he is working on getting a new us ally/market... improving ties in local hemisphere...

he isnt the president of belgum so he isnt in charge of their security

Lucky for Belgium, he does a lousy job on our Borders.

Old 03-23-2016, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Lucky for Belgium, he does a lousy job on our Borders.
Bush Jr did great too.... And so did Rick Perry and Ted Cruz with illegal immigration into Texas...

Old 03-23-2016, 04:52 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
After the beheading Obama went to the golf course... after the attacks in Belgium and it actually still going on Obama & Michelle were in a stadium watching Baseball ..Cuba - Rays.

Obama has his priorities perfectly lined up so he will stay stress free, but than when I look at how he aged over the last 7 years... oops.

Old 03-23-2016, 05:01 PM

1,826 posts, read 2,494,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
After the beheading Obama went to the golf course... after the attacks in Belgium and it actually still going on Obama & Michelle were in a stadium watching Baseball ..Cuba - Rays.

Obama has his priorities perfectly lined up so he will stay stress free, but than when I look at how he aged over the last 7 years... oops.
Serious question, what exactly should he do in response to attacks in Belgium? I don't recall demands for him to drop everything when Turkey was recently attacked (another member of NATO).

Old 03-23-2016, 07:40 PM

52,687 posts, read 47,946,017 times
Re: Obama attending "the game":

Quote:

While coordinated terrorist attacks are going on everywhere and people are dying.

Isn't that nice? Gotta love them proactive liberals to get things done
~Sigh~ We've only got to put up with this crap for ten more months. I sure hope we survive it.

Quote:
First time a president has ever attended a baseball game; don't you people have anything better to do than whine about Obama?

The attack was in Belgium by the way, what do you suppose he should have done?
What a good president is supposed to be doing, and that's to have already sent ground troops in Iraq and win that war and finish the battle. That's what should have happened. But, no, your "president" chooses instead to be an apologist for terrorists.

Old 03-23-2016, 08:10 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,945,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
What a good president is supposed to be doing, and that's to have already sent ground troops in Iraq and win that war and finish the battle. That's what should have happened. But, no, your "president" chooses instead to be an apologist for terrorists.
1. So, Obama should have abrogated the Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq, and sent troops to Iraq, because it worked out so well the first time.
2. Obama never apologized to terrorists. If you disagree, produce the quotes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies