Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 03:39 PM

68,271 posts, read 54,010,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I hope people will read this and thereby inform themselves. Too many people still cling to the myth that Islam is "a religion of peace," and that Muslims just "want what we want." Nothing could be further from the truth.

Radical Islam Meets Free Speech - Minutemen News
I'll note that despite the title of your thread the cited article does not talk about Islam, it talks about RADICAL Islam.

Perhaps you should make an effort to learn the difference.

HOW is this any different than RADICALS like the KKK who are self-professed Christians?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2016, 04:10 PM

20,568 posts, read 19,220,474 times
Pfft...

The Quran, unlike the New Testament is very compatible with violent interpretation.

So what is basically going on is that out of say a thousand you will have a a decent group of fringe radicals. Lets just say ten. No one is going to put any sense into them because its doesn't have 50 passages that say turn the other cheek. Its jihad, jihad, jihad. I know because I read it. Still not too much of a problem. However then we have the George Soros types in the world, and all they need to do is fund the radicals in this fertile garden of religious fundamentalism. Any concetration of money and weapons and boom these people can subdue large swaths...

What do you think has been going on for the last 30 years? It is the goto destabilization tactic in 1/3 of the world. Soon as you need wackos, the Quran should have produced a crop of them that can be funded to destabilize that part of the world.

The Quran is a useful anvil fr a globalist hammer. In Africa and Latin America they just use debt and have a wealthy elite debt do their debt collecting.

Well ...most people suck at chess...

I also find it interesting that Islamic countries that don't have Arabic as their native language are a tad bit less screwed up....So they are not ranting this stuff in their native language....I wonder if this is much of a factor? Afghanistan was not too bad until the the Arabs arrived..

Old 03-21-2016, 04:22 PM

68,271 posts, read 54,010,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Pfft...

The Quran, unlike the New Testament is very compatible with violent interpretation.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. _____ Matthew 5:17

Nothing violent about those laws he came to fulfill, eh? There's lots in the NT that's open to violent interpretation, that is if one chooses to not cherry pick.

Pfft indeed!

Old 03-21-2016, 04:32 PM

29,775 posts, read 18,629,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maf763 View Post
Nice, a call for genocide. But Islam is a cancer, right?
Have you observed their actions in the last 1000 years...when they have the power to do so, they kill or force convert everyone...cancerous to everyone they encounter.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:01 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,169,591 times
Quote:
Living in fear is one thing. Refusing to recognize what is happening in the world, and understand the threat we face is another. We must meet that threat fearlessly, not cower and pretend it doesn't exist. We will not survive if we don't face it head on. One way or another, it must be dealt with.
You think Islam and Democracy were invented yesterday?

This tug of war has been going on for centuries. Just because you just discovered it doesn't make it the most urgent crisis on the list.

There are lots of things happening in the world, maybe one day you'll actually learn what they are.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:09 PM

7,442 posts, read 6,959,103 times
Quote:
I hope people will read this and thereby inform themselves. Too many people still cling to the myth that Islam is "a religion of peace," and that Muslims just "want what we want." Nothing could be further from the truth.

Radical Islam Meets Free Speech - Minutemen News
Too bad its considered "islamaphobic" to speak the truth about Islam.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:12 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,169,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post

Is it fear? Or is it awareness? I'm not scared to drive, but I'm definitely aware of crappy drivers on the road.

If you had wanted to ban a large segment of people from driving on the road because you fear they will purposely crash into you. Then yes, that'd be fear.

Awareness is the liberal's approach.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:14 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,186,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Translation: Nuke the Middle East. You actually advocated this in post several months ago.

Right-wingers = the great anchor holding this nation back
I still think we should nuke them. What do we have those weapons for? They were made for just such a time as this.

The anchor holding this nation back is liberalism (progressivism) and ignorance. Liberals want us to become slaves of the State. We fought a revolution for freedom from rule by a King. Why do you want to go back to that?

Old 03-21-2016, 05:15 PM

1,431 posts, read 906,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. _____ Matthew 5:17

Nothing violent about those laws he came to fulfill, eh? There's lots in the NT that's open to violent interpretation, that is if one chooses to not cherry pick.

Pfft indeed!
How are you gonna twist the words of Jesus to fit a violent interpretation?

Old 03-21-2016, 05:16 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,458,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
Genocide? Islam is an ethnic group?

Is it fear? Or is it awareness? I'm not scared to drive, but I'm definitely aware of crappy drivers on the road.

I know plenty of devoted Christians...and I don't know of any that killed anyone.
They aren't devoted Christians then. Have you not read the bible? Does stoning sound familiar?

Let's not forget, both Christianity and Islam have the same God. Are you saying one God bred two different children, one violent and the other not? That doesn't sound like divine work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies