Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 10:24 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon7366 View Post
And for a while it was contained to ME countries.
But that wasn't good enough and now it's been imported to first world countries.

The terrorists are now living among us.

Divide and conquer.

The Globalists believe in population reduction ... how better to achieve that goal than by creating an environment that facilitates such on a global scale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 10:27 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
There is no catastrophe as great as this incoherent rambling that you're trying to pass off as a post.
I found it very coherent. But I understand why you don't.

Old 03-22-2016, 10:44 AM

3,040 posts, read 5,001,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
If you want to judge a group by what the worst minority does, you should hate Christians, too.
I just read an article written by the federal prosecutor that prosecuted Omar Abdel Rahman (Blind Sheikh), it was very interesting and enlightening. All the terror threats that this man made were in fact backed up by Islamic scripture, this is why he carried out the attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. This ideology is not a minority in Islam and it is not some twisted context of Islamic scripture, it is written in black and white in the Koran. When Omar Rahman said that it is up to Muslims to strike terror into the hearts of Islam's enemies no matter where they are, this is back up by Islamic scripture. And just who are Islam's enemies, everyone who does not accept Islam and Sharia law, again this is back up by Islamic scripture.

You really need to open your eyes, the main goal of Islam is to have every country under the control of Sharia law. Now you my find Sharia law appealing but I do enjoy my freedoms and liberty which is not shared in Sharia.

Old 03-22-2016, 10:47 AM

451 posts, read 465,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Conservatives and half-liberals like Bill Clinton and Obama have been bombing Muslims and fueling Israel's anti-Muslim army for decades. And now you think the fault of this "war" is immigration?
Last year before the migrant invasion I thought Islam was the true enemy of the West.

Since then I realized that this is not the case. It's all part of a grand global setup for the next world war. Within the Quran Muslims are justified in what they've been doing for past 15 years. Although the goal of a global Caliphate and conversion/killing of non believers is one justification, a much higher priority is infidels who attack the homeland and support Israel. Notice how France flung open its doors to 30,000 refugees and immediately started bombing Syria after the Bataclan attacks? We're all aware here that welcoming 30,000 refugees after that is moronic, but so is bombing the sandbox. It has no bearing whatsoever on attacks in France! Same with Iraq and Afghanistan! And what now? Will Belgium send its 4 fighters to drop some symbolic bombs on Syria as well? Wrapped in LGTB flags and flown by female pilots?

The puppet masters are strategically moving chess pieces in position on the board that is the world. We bomb/invade the ME to tick off Muslims (and fulfill Zionist goals), then import as many as we can into the west, and turn a blind eye at appropriate times to allow these attacks to happen. It has been in work for the past 50 years. Dang these suckers are smart.

Islam is an enemy no doubt. But they are not THE enemy.

Old 03-22-2016, 10:48 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryj View Post
I just read an article written by the federal prosecutor that prosecuted Omar Abdel Rahman (Blind Sheikh), it was very interesting and enlightening. All the terror threats that this man made were in fact backed up by Islamic scripture, this is why he carried out the attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. This ideology is not a minority in Islam and it is not some twisted context of Islamic scripture, it is written in black and white in the Koran. When Omar Rahman said that it is up to Muslims to strike terror into the hearts of Islam's enemies no matter where they are, this is back up by Islamic scripture. And just who are Islam's enemies, everyone who does not accept Islam and Sharia law, again this is back up by Islamic scripture.

You really need to open your eyes, the main goal of Islam is to have every country under the control of Sharia law. Now you my find Sharia law appealing but I do enjoy my freedoms and liberty which is not shared in Sharia.
I am pretty sure anybody can write the same thing but backed up by scriptures from the Bible.

Evils are evil, whether or not they are backed up by religions.

Old 03-22-2016, 01:00 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
If not for idiotic Liberalism these turds would not be in our countries. We have to fix our own system before we are able to deal with this Islamic Terrorism problem.
Liberals merely welcome them. Its the Republicans who bomb them and move their as

Old 03-22-2016, 01:02 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknwhiterose View Post
Last year before the migrant invasion I thought Islam was the true enemy of the West.

Since then I realized that this is not the case. It's all part of a grand global setup for the next world war. Within the Quran Muslims are justified in what they've been doing for past 15 years. Although the goal of a global Caliphate and conversion/killing of non believers is one justification, a much higher priority is infidels who attack the homeland and support Israel. Notice how France flung open its doors to 30,000 refugees and immediately started bombing Syria after the Bataclan attacks? We're all aware here that welcoming 30,000 refugees after that is moronic, but so is bombing the sandbox. It has no bearing whatsoever on attacks in France! Same with Iraq and Afghanistan! And what now? Will Belgium send its 4 fighters to drop some symbolic bombs on Syria as well? Wrapped in LGTB flags and flown by female pilots?

The puppet masters are strategically moving chess pieces in position on the board that is the world. We bomb/invade the ME to tick off Muslims (and fulfill Zionist goals), then import as many as we can into the west, and turn a blind eye at appropriate times to allow these attacks to happen. It has been in work for the past 50 years. Dang these suckers are smart.

Islam is an enemy no doubt. But they are not THE enemy.
Do you read too much conspiracy theories??

Old 03-22-2016, 01:09 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
If not for war mongers in both parties with their disastrous foreign policy objectives, Islamic terrorism would not be our concern.
Don't tell us they hate us because of rock n roll.
Your point is well taken but it is also debateable. I agree we should get out of the ME in every way possible, but Islamic terrorists have never really needed us as an excuse. They have Islamic terrorists in the Phillippines and Thailand and that has nothing to do with us.

And, sadly, as long as there are Jews Muslims will find a reason to murder.

Old 03-22-2016, 01:12 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon7366 View Post
Ok..I surrender....I'll take "6th century" for $20.
BUZZ!

WRONG!

Islam did not exist in the 6th century!

Old 03-23-2016, 06:35 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
If not for idiotic Liberalism these turds would not be in our countries. We have to fix our own system before we are able to deal with this Islamic Terrorism problem.

True-

1. jimmy carter is the father of modern islamic extremism. His helping the Ayatollah return to Iran has been the focal point for subsequent terrorist activity.

2. political correctness prevents profiling. 85 year old ladies in wheelchairs are considered as equal terrorist threats as 20 year old Muslim males, due to liberal insanity.

3. Quests for "multiculturalism" has invited hostile elements into western nations who oppose the basic principles of those nations. There are whole regions in Europe that are "no go" areas for the police.

4. Liberal "tolerance" is okay with "Shariah law", which is 7th century barabarism, but will oppose anything Christian.

5. Obama attempted to install the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt, only to be thwarted by thier military.

Liberalism is mass hysteria/insanity that embraces emotion and fails to understand the reality of the world. Such ignorance has, and will, prove deadly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies