Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 03:42 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Can you provide links to exactly what you say? You spewed a link that has a few hundred links and you want me to go through each link to prove your point? LOL....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
I do enjoy reading all the right wing fear mongering. Lets send the planes to a random Islamic country and just bomb it because I am sure that will solve all the problems.
That's what isis is doing....just sending children and other suicide bombers where they think they need to. Why should we not?

Now tell me how xenophobia I am, how bad of a bigot I am, and what ever else the left says.....cause it's old...............

Old 03-22-2016, 03:46 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,285,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
That's what isis is doing....just sending children and other suicide bombers where they think they need to. Why should we not?

Now tell me how xenophobia I am, how bad of a bigot I am, and what ever else the left says.....cause it's old...............
So basically we should go and murder innocent people because you are mad.

Old 03-22-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
So basically we should go and murder innocent people because you are mad.
Never been mad, but that's cool that you say that, it fits right in the leftist PC crowd.

There were at least 30 innocent people killed today? Yes or no?

There were 14 innocent killed here on American soil by those same people....

But nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's all good, let me help you out: I'm a bigot, I'm a xenophobe, I don't have a truck with big tire, but I do have a truck and yes I do like guns.....

Old 03-22-2016, 03:52 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer Limit View Post
It is our Business because we have a Muslim thug as president.
It's your business maybe, buy speak for yourself.

I don't live in Belgium.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon7366 View Post
It's our mess that we created.

Who invaded Iraq ?
Who invaded Libya ?

Both of those countries had dictators that were able to rule the people and keep the peace somewhat.

We executed Saddam and murdered Ghadaffi.

Can't walk away now with "This isn't our business".
Oh, we most certainly CAN walk away, and if we're smart, we WILL walk away.

If you don't wanna walk away, that's your business. Buy a plane ticket. Bye.

Old 03-22-2016, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Never been mad, but that's cool that you say that, it fits right in the leftist PC crowd.

There were at least 30 innocent people killed today? Yes or no?

There were 14 innocent killed here on American soil by those same people....

But nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's all good, let me help you out: I'm a bigot, I'm a xenophobe, I don't have a truck with big tire, but I do have a truck and yes I do like guns.....
Ah yes, so lets blame a couple billion people, that makes complete sense.

What you call yourself is your business, that still doesn't change the fact that we don't need to be running around killing innocent people because the action of the few terrorists....last I checked, the best way to create more terrorists is by killing innocent people.

Old 03-22-2016, 03:58 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,758,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Do you think using a Michael Savage makes you seem clever?

Just stating my opinion, Savage sums it up very nicely.

Old 03-22-2016, 04:14 PM

26,457 posts, read 15,049,695 times
Quote:
Can you provide links to exactly what you say? You spewed a link that has a few hundred links and you want me to go through each link to prove your point? LOL....
Are you really that lazy? Obama voter! They are all right up there at the top and there is the "control F" to search on a webpage.

St. Pete for Peace - Obama fact sheet

Obama has sent Special Forces into 134 countries, it was 60 on Bush's last days in office per liberal Salon.

America’s secret military is a massive ticking time bomb - Salon.com

Number of Muslim countries bombed, Obama bombed 7, Bush 4. There are links for each country to CBS, NYTimes, etc...on the link below.

St. Pete for Peace

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...-nations-bush/

My claim that Obama escalated drones is pretty common knowledge, but I do see how it skips over most Obama supporters.

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...-inauguration/

Obama Has Killed More People with Drones than Died On 9/11 Washington's Blog

Obama drone strikes: The president ordered more than George W. Bush

Old 03-22-2016, 04:33 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,710,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon7366 View Post
Well when they set off a dirty bomb and the casualties are in the thousands then maybe, just maybe, they'll put PC away.
Casualties were in the thousands on 911....and yet here we are more impotent today against this evil than we were then.

We're done without a leader like Trump at the helm. But we're so lost as a culture that the millions who have worked so hard to get us to that sorry brain-dead PC state are now hell bent on stopping the only man with the vision and the guts to lead us out of the deep hole that we've spent the last 30 years digging ourselves into.

Old 03-22-2016, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Casualties were in the thousands on 911....and yet here we are more impotent today against this evil than we were then.

We're done without a leader like Drumpf at the helm. But we're so lost as a culture that the millions who have worked so hard to get us to that sorry brain-dead PC state are now hell bent on stopping the only man with the vision and the guts to lead us out of the deep hole that we've spent the last 30 years digging ourselves into.
So tell us, what exactly would someone like Trump do as president? What would he do that Bush and Obama haven't done?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies