Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 04:30 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times

Advertisements

Israeli intelligence ran security at the airport.

Strangely enough, I haven't heard anyone blame them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2016, 06:14 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,177,911 times
Great video. Tks

Old 03-26-2016, 06:42 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I don't know what was said on CNN, but his Atlantic article does explicitly blame Belgium.

What Donald Trump and Ted Cruz Should Learn From the Brussels Attacks - The Atlantic

The writer goes on to warn against any restrictions on Muslim immigration to America as that could make current Muslim Americans mad and turn them into ISIS recruits.

Quote:
And Media Have Previously Acknowledged That Trump's Rhetoric "Feeds Into The ISIS Narrative" And "Increases The Chances That" Moderate Muslims "Will Turn Into Radicals"
http://mediamatters.org/research/201...ore-tha/207632

I don't understand the liberal mentality that Trump's words will turn "moderate" Muslims into suicide murdering terrorists.

Simple words like Trump has said do not turn "moderate" people into such heinous criminals.

If Trump said ban all non-US citizen Quakers temporarily from entering the US until we get a handle on things...I wouldn't expect a single "moderate" Quaker to strap on a suicide vest and kill women and children. It seems like liberals are admitting that there is a severe problem in the Muslim community if free discourse must be shutdown to prevent more terrorists arising out of that moderate population.

Old 03-26-2016, 07:07 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Some sobering thoughts on what is happening here, and in Europe:

http://www.combatveteransforcongress...merica-covered

Brussels Terror Attacks Underscore Insanity of EU Migration Policy

Geert Wilders: Only solution is to ‘de-Islamize the West’ | World Tribune

It's time people wake up.

Old 03-27-2016, 04:08 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I don't know what was said on CNN, but his Atlantic article does explicitly blame Belgium.

What Donald Trump and Ted Cruz Should Learn From the Brussels Attacks - The Atlantic

The writer goes on to warn against any restrictions on Muslim immigration to America as that could make current Muslim Americans mad and turn them into ISIS recruits.
"The Atlantic" used to be a decent magazine.

Now -- just like "The New Yorker," "Esquire," "The Rolling Stone," and "Vanity Fair" -- it's a mouth piece for the nutty, communist, traitor, racist-against-whites, terrorist-loving Left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
That writer; if he's right, that'd be a damn good reason profile the hell out of at least young Muslim dudes. So some Muslim Americans get mad? Let them and, maybe they'll get the word we don't want their trouble making kind in the US. Period.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
Oh heavens, we musn't make those delicate flowers mad. We must import them en masse and give them lots and lots of money, food, housing, TVs, cars, cell phones to make them happy. We wouldn't expect them to actually, you know, work because that would interfere with bowing to Mecca 5X a day and anyway their limited skill sets usually involve only taxi driving, bomb making and beheading.

Perhaps we should serve them coffee and donuts on a silver platter for breakfast. And of course we must tolerate their barbaric sharia law (which of course trumps the US Constitution) because they're so easily offended. And of course if you point out that Mohammed was a barbaric, pedophile war lord they will get so offended they will kill you. In fact if you question anything about their dark ages death cult they will have to kill you and it's your fault for provoking them. My, what a charming people.
We need to send "good vibes" their way and give them a big hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Isn't there usually a reason for profiling? Don't the insurance companies do that with higher rates for young male drivers?

That's the problem with being PC. We are judged and profiled as haters if we judge and profile. So in an effort to avoid that punishment, neighbors didn't report what they saw in SB and the TSA ignores the women wearing a burka and insists the wounded Marine remove his prosthetic legs.

Feel safer? I don't.
Me, neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Israeli intelligence ran security at the airport.

Strangely enough, I haven't heard anyone blame them.
Belgium is a part of Israel?

Hmm.

That's news to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Media Fixate On Clinton "Video" Remark, Ignore That ISIS Does Reportedly Recruit Using Trump's Islamophobia | Research | Media Matters for America

I don't understand the liberal mentality that Trump's words will turn "moderate" Muslims into suicide murdering terrorists.

Simple words like Trump has said do not turn "moderate" people into such heinous criminals.

If Trump said ban all non-US citizen Quakers temporarily from entering the US until we get a handle on things...I wouldn't expect a single "moderate" Quaker to strap on a suicide vest and kill women and children. It seems like liberals are admitting that there is a severe problem in the Muslim community if free discourse must be shutdown to prevent more terrorists arising out of that moderate population.
Exactly.

Old 03-27-2016, 04:28 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Considering Europeans have had substantial difficulty accepting each other onto society as witnessed by the nearly endless internal warfare over the last 1,000 years of so it is not surprising that they have isolated Muslins into their own ghettos. The Europeans have isolated each other into ghettos forever. They have to work at really integrating their society and their police.

The result is the death cult called ISIS has a nearly unlimited pool of disaffected people to recruit with their fantasies of gold, sex and glory obtainable by suicide for God. Then we help the recruiters by killing thousands of devote Muslims as "collateral damages" in our orgy of death, destruction and profits in our endless war in the Middle East.

Europe could gain the upper hand on these cults by really sharing their intelligence information with each other, and us, maybe. We could help by removing our war machine from the Middle East and letting the local Muslim populations get on with destroying the apostate monsters of the new Caliphate. Destroying ISIS is their fight and their responsibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies