Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 10:50 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Don't worry soon you can feel uncomfortable here too.
Hillary will continue the open border policy and Obama refugee program as well as take your guns and weaken any defense currently available with help from SCOTUS appointments.

Why do you folks keep repeating that someone is gonna take your guns? How has that worked out so far? I guess if you are a paranoid gun owner who is whipped into a lather by the NRA and Faux News, every day is the day they are 'comin' to git yer guns'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2016, 10:51 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Letting in a million undocumented people from anywhere in one full swoop is unlikely to have a good outcome.

I cannot wrap my head around the motivation to do so.
Well, study your history, and Germany's attempts to redress their heinous past treatment of human beings, and you can clearly see they are overcompensating. The results could very well be disastrous for their country.

Old 03-27-2016, 11:16 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbern100 View Post
Right wing site, but is this true? Angela merkel and brussels and eu and multiculturalism is a disaster in europe it seems.

Merkel's Bombers=> SEVEN Terror Suspects Linked to Paris and Brussels Attacks Entered Europe as Syrian 'Refugees' - The Gateway Pundit
And when will someone hold the politicians accountable....never I assume!

Old 03-27-2016, 12:34 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,328,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
And when will someone hold the politicians accountable....never I assume!
exactly, the bigwigs in the eu who made these decisions for islamic immigration and allowing so called "refugees" , most of whom are young men of fighting age, are the politicians who fly private planes and have amazing security at the eu headquarters in brussels. If they were in the private sector they would be up on charges for criminal negligence, a nation by definition means well defined borders

I will say this for Brussels, the heads of their security offered their resignation, after 9/11 all we got was people passing the buck, cia blaming fbi, fbi blaming cia, Bush blaming Clinton, clinton blaming bush, no one took responsibility for allowing these scum to come into our nation and actually take flight lessons to fly into a skyscraper

people dont need to blame just liberals though for terrorism, alot of the immigration invasion has occurred during the so called "conservative revolution" !! I sort of wish trump would form a real right wing third party, the republicans are really just as soft on immigration as the democrats

ann coulter had a great line where she talks about the bush administration and their wimpiness

"Look, one year before 9/11, in a debate with Al Gore, George Bush specifically raised racial profiling of Arabs at ticket security. One year later, the ticket agent who took Mohammed Atta’s tickets said he got a chill to the bone, he wouldn’t give it to him, but gave himself a politically correct mental slap.”

“Trump has said in the past, the reason 9/11 might well not have happened if I were president is, those 19 hijackers wouldn’t have been here,” she continued. “He is not enforcing politically correct rules. And by the way, Bush then went on to promote amnesty. We never had a vote on Bush after this. But we had a vote on Republicans and Congress and they were wiped out in 2006, because Americans don’t want amnesty.

Keeping the borders open, and specifically, no racial profiling of Arabs at airports. Yeah, actually I think you can kind of say there is some partial blame there for Bush.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies