Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 04:42 PM

29,531 posts, read 9,700,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I was just responding to the thread title and first post. And yes, I stand by my statement that members of the BLM movement are extremely knowledgeable about loopholes in the criminal justice system AND government handouts. All those BLM protesters holding rallies in the ghettos know how to work the system in their favour. And families of anyone who gets shot by the police are trying to make the situation into a winning lottery ticket for them by suing the city for damages. It's really quite disgusting.

If they really wanted to solve their problems, they would be encouraging their own members to enter the police academies and become police officers for their neighborhoods. Members of the BLM need to step up and take care of their own sh*t, instead of complaining about how white officers treat their people. I can assure you that no police officer wants to work in a ghetto area, it's the worst and most dangerous (to them) beat to get.
As I have driven through some of these areas, many times, I often find myself envious of these people who have learned "how to work the system." You mean in their favor, right? Yeah, you can see that on every corner...

Then there's those damn videos of people getting shot for reasons clearly well deserved. Might be they were being aggressive or unruly or copping an attitude about getting pulled over. Why don't they just behave no matter how many times they get pulled over?

They had it coming getting shot, the more times the better. 16 shots, 17 years old. Has to be good reason for that, right?

And then the family has the NERVE to sue the city! A city with a police force that is 25 percent black!

Talk about working the system! Why next thing you know, they'll be taking the good jobs too!

Chicago Releases 'Chilling' Video Of Cop Shooting Teen 16 Times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2016, 04:57 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
As I have driven through some of these areas, many times, I often find myself envious of these people who have learned "how to work the system." You mean in their favor, right? Yeah, you can see that on every corner...
You've been to Wall Street?

Old 04-01-2016, 05:59 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
The girl lied about being sexually assaulted according to police. No surprise there. Anyone looking objectively at the full video knows this. She now faces charges as well.

The Black Lives Matter people should be ashamed of this. (but we know they aren't)|

SHE LIED! Janesville Anti-Trump Teen Was NOT Groped - Referred To Juvi Services For Assault - The Gateway Pundit

Old 04-01-2016, 08:34 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The girl lied about being sexually assaulted according to police. No surprise there. Anyone looking objectively at the full video knows this. She now faces charges as well.

The Black Lives Matter people should be ashamed of this. (but we know they aren't)|

SHE LIED! Janesville Anti-Trump Teen Was NOT Groped - Referred To Juvi Services For Assault - The Gateway Pundit
crickets.

not much interest when the truth comes out.

Old 04-01-2016, 08:38 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
If she is guilty she should be charged (though I would feel really silly pressing charges here, just the same as the reporter filing charges against Trump's guy). Still that is far more appropriate that internet tough guys punching a girl in the face.

Old 04-01-2016, 08:58 AM

29,531 posts, read 9,700,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Supposedly the violent girl carrying the Black Lives Matter sign and who punches this man is only 15 years old. Why isn't there outrage about BLM recruiting and bringing children to their violent demonstrations.
Right! Just who are these people recruiting these violent offenders???

Donald Trump Advisor Arrested For Battery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiwfOpO2OJE

Old 04-01-2016, 09:02 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
crickets.

not much interest when the truth comes out.
Just like there are crickets when with all of these grown men bragging about how they would punch a girl in the face who wasn't threatening their life. Just like there were crickets when a Trump supporter sucker punched a protester in the face.

What truth? Contrary to popular belief, BLM can't control human beings and how they act. Of course, even when they aren't involved, it somehow circles back to being the fault of black people.

Old 04-01-2016, 09:13 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Just like there are crickets when with all of these grown men bragging about how they would punch a girl in the face who wasn't threatening their life. Just like there were crickets when a Trump supporter sucker punched a protester in the face.

What truth? Contrary to popular belief, BLM can't control human beings and how they act. Of course, even when they aren't involved, it somehow circles back to being the fault of black people.
poor black people!

I don't see anyone blaming black people. is this some kind of preemptory outrage on your part?

Old 04-01-2016, 09:23 AM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Crickets because this girl lied about being groped but she did punch the trump supporter.

Old 04-01-2016, 09:24 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
poor black people!

I don't see anyone blaming black people. is this some kind of preemptory outrage on your part?
Ironic you would use the term "outrage", since your faux outrage is showing.

Anyone with sense can read between the lines. This girl was responsible for her own actions, not the Trump supporters and not BLM.

The only real violence I've seen is posters claiming they would've knocked this girl "out cold".

But of course *crickets* on that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies