Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2016, 12:54 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Yes, because military plans by world leadership are just like you wishing to be rich and a meteor falling in your backyard. Brilliant yourself. Do Israeli secondary schools need curriculum assistance from a European NGOs? They tend to be generous like that.
How many American divisions are fighting in Syria?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2016, 01:01 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,394,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
The policies of the Assad regime are who you can hold accountable for the war in Syria. It's a joke that you want to blame a think tank in Washington DC for it.
That's what you say. We know that you have excuses. And Gaddafi's policies were to blame, and Hussein's policies were to blame. Yes, I get it. The other guy is to blame when your neighbors all happen to get overthrown in civil war, or direct intervention on false premises, in a few years and you have a report authored by your leadership explaining how it would be done.The "policy paper" was authored by the current leadership in Israel and his Washington cohort.

Quote:
What you're really upset about is the fact that the PLO/PA has lost all of their financing from guys like Assad, Gaddafi and Hussein.
There's that motivation admission again. Nice one.

Here's some advice: don't be a lawyer. You'd be terrible at it. You're also terrible at this.

Quote:
Again, it's hilarious (but pathetic) that you think a policy paper and political analysis is evidence to blame Israel for the war in Syria.
lol. "To blame"...back to secondary school with you. I'd prioritize "logic and rhetoric 101".

Quote:
Again, I'm not here trying to change your mind. You are consumed by your hate. I feel sorry for you.
I haven't noticed an actual argument wherein you tried to change anyone's mind.

Yes, because noticing reality and disagreeing with your position is "hate". Your "hate" is your willingness to lie and make excuses for murder for your national self-interest. You really are a detestable ethno-nationalist in your sliminess.

Old 04-02-2016, 01:04 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,394,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
How many American divisions are fighting in Syria?
Just say what you want to say.

We're all well past rhetorical questions.

Here, I'll bite: gee... duh.. I don't know. How many Laurel? Can you educate me and then tell me your point after I respond?

You guys are all around sixteen years old, correct?

Old 04-02-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Just say what you want to say.

We're all well past rhetorical questions.

Here, I'll bite: gee... duh.. I don't know. How many Laurel? Can you educate me and then tell me your point after I respond?

You guys are all around sixteen years old, correct?
The point is very simple. You cannot blame the Jews or neocons for Muslims killing each other. Muslims are human beings like me and you. And they CHOOSE to kill each other. You cannot take the responsibility from them.
Or maybe do you think that hood rats in the ghettos also not responsible for all the crazy death toll there?

I have no idea about the others, but I'm 40.

Old 04-03-2016, 08:54 AM

29,531 posts, read 9,700,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
In a sense yes. I live in the 21st century, not 1000 BC.

Ezekiel 4:12
We live in the world born from the past, and "if it is written," it must be true.

Don't you get it?

Old 04-03-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Yes. I want the world to stop being racist and start holding everyone to the same standard.
What of all your lectures about seeing the world for what it truly is?

Perhaps we CAN consider how to make it a better world? For ALL concerned?

Old 04-03-2016, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
What of all your lectures about seeing the world for what it truly is?

Perhaps we CAN consider how to make it a better world? For ALL concerned?
I don't see any contradictions between "seeing the world for what it truly is" and "wishing it was better".

Old 04-03-2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
The United Nations grew out of the great wartime alliance that fought World War 2 (This is why The USA, Britain, France, Russia and China are the Permanent members of the Security Council and have the power to reject any Security Council resolution) . That war advanced humanity's killing power to the point that it was understood by thinking people that another such war fought with the weapons introduced in August 1945 would be the last war for mankind might not survive the fire that such weapons would unleash on the world. 71 years later the fire has never come and the UN played a major role in keeping it at bay. The international agreements such as the open skys agreement, the limited nuclear testing bans, the non-proliferation treaty, the treaty banning space based strategic weapons like orbiting EMP bombs or the fractional orbital bombardment system and even the rules of behavior by the world's navies on the high seas are all treaties hammered out at that unless organization. War is considered an illegal act of aggression unless the nation makes its case for fighting in self defense or for the security of others at the UN in the Security Council which the US does as a mater of procedure since the Korean War which was fought under the UN flag.
Thank you, but you are missing the point. The U.N. has been critical of Israel and the United States, and we can't have that, so with all due respect to your comment, we don't need to hear otherwise.

Sarcasm and thank you most sincerely.

Old 04-03-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
I don't see any contradictions between "seeing the world for what it truly is" and "wishing it was better".
Finally! Maybe something we can agree upon!

Go from "wishing" to actually "doing" for better, and we just might make some progress...

Old 04-03-2016, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
1. Democracy is more than just "majority rule" - that is a simplistic third grade answer. Democratic societies also have in place institutions and civil rights that minorities and dissenters can participate in. Israel is a democratic society because it has a multi-party political system (unlike say Syria or North Korea) and respects the rule of law.

2. Forcing people to live by laws and rules is something EVERY nation and state has enforced since the beginning of history. By your definition, we American citizens are "slaves."

3. Israel is in a unique and difficult situation in that it is surrounded by violently hostile belligerent nations and regimes that are dedicated to utterly destroying Israel. Israel often has to assert a strong defense of itself or it will be annihilated.
Another rather worthwhile comment to read, two already in just one day!

About item #3, who might we consider most responsible for where the founders of Israel decided to form Israel, surrounded by "violently hostile belligerent nations," from the beginning and still now? The Palestinians responsible for that perhaps? Just asking...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies