Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should it be allowed
NO 109 64.50%
YES 60 35.50%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 12:53 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The trans student with a penis plays on girls sports teams. Are you seriously thinking anyone believes showering after practice/games doesn't happen?
Why don't you ask the coach?
Here is what she said.
Quote:
However, she told OCR that team members do not shower after practices or competitions.
But AGAIN, you would know that IF you had read the link.

Old 04-18-2016, 12:53 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Except for the fact that there is no proof that she did so. Only a news story that says that some student 2 years ago supposedly said that the student did so according to a parent.
How does one change into and out of a swimsuit, or shower after sports team practices/games without removing their clothing?

BTW, the trans student with a penis plays on girls sports teams. Yet another accommodation the school district had already made (besides providing private changing/locker room/shower facilities).

Old 04-18-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
How does one change into and out of a swimsuit, or shower after sports team practices/games without removing their clothing?
You can change just like the COACH said that the girls did, with a towel wrapped around you.
They shower with their swim suits on to rinse the chlorine out according to the COACH.
They DO NOT shower after regular class or after practice or competitions according to the COACH.

You would know this if you had read the link that was provided.

Old 04-18-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Why don't you ask the coach?
Here is what she said.
And she would know that how? Is she in the girls' locker room the entire time until every student leaves? Um... NO.

Anyone ever play high school sports? I did, and so did my kids. How many of you would say that your coach was in the locker/shower room the entire time until every student left? Hmmm?

Old 04-18-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
You can change just like the COACH said that the girls did, with a towel wrapped around you.
So... How did the trans student's male genitalia get exposed? Hmmm?

Old 04-18-2016, 01:02 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
That's it? That's all you can find in the whole of North America?

There are many places in the US where this has been law for almost 10 years now, and that's it? One dude in California and one in Toronto? I thought this was rampant, epidemic, pervs run amok!!

Lol.

There are plenty of men who've put up cameras in all sorts of places to film women, maybe we should just ban men.

If someone is doing something unlawful toward women, then by all means arrest them.

Otherwise, it's a non issue. A NON ISSUE.
Just as I'd expect from the left, self-absorbed as they are. Of course it's a non issue for those who think it's all about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
No.

But according to the supporters of the law, you cannot tell anyone what they are or are not. Today I can decide I am a man and use the men's locker room, tomorrow I can decide I am a woman and use the women's locker room, and if you disagree with me and try to tell me what I am you are a bigot. I can decide I am a white man today, and decide I am black woman tomorrow, and a Japanese individual with no gender next week. Again, if you disagree with me or tell me I am not who I think I am, you are a bigoted person.
Isn't it a wonderful world? "You can be anything you want to be."

{sarcasm off}

Old 04-18-2016, 01:04 PM

Quote:
And she would know that how? Is she in the girls' locker room the entire time until every student leaves? Um...[b] NO.
Are you claiming that the COACH doesn't know what goes on in the locker room after practice?

Old 04-18-2016, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Isn't it a wonderful world? "You can be anything you want to be."

{sarcasm off}
I'm going to "claim" that I have no income so I don't have to pay income tax, and that I'm age 65+ so I can get SS and Medicare benefits. YAY for ME!!! I'm "special"!!!

Too bad I didn't "claim" to be Black earlier, I could have gotten in on the Pigford payouts, too!

http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/...11/11/0493.xml

Old 04-18-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Are you claiming that the COACH doesn't know what goes on in the locker room after practice?
Yes. Or have you never heard of kids crammed into lockers, other hazing, etc.?

Old 04-18-2016, 01:07 PM

Quote:
So... How did the trans student's male genitalia get exposed? Hmmm?
How do you know it even happened? HMMMMMMM?

All you have posted is a story that says that a parent heard that a student had supposedly said that she saw a penis two years ago. There is no mention of this in the report even thought they interviewed the coaches and assistants. Are we to believe that the student that claimed she saw a penis never mentioned it to the teacher? Hmmmmmmmm?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies