Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 11:58 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times

Advertisements

The media likes to talk about how Trump is unpopular with women. They conveniently ignore the shocking fact that Ms. Feminist First-Woman-President-To-Be is scoring Trump-like ratings with women herself. This is a catastrophe for her and the Identity-Politics-dependent Democrats.

Hillary's Woman Problem: Most Women Don't Like Her
An overlooked story, however, is that Hillary Clinton, who might become the first female president in the history of the United States, isn’t far behind in her unfavorability ratings among women. Our just-released poll shows that Donald Trump has a 68 percent unfavorable rating among women. But 58 percent of women say they view Hillary Clinton unfavorably. In fact, Hillary’s unfavorable rating was two points higher among women than it was among men.
Millennial Voter: 'Hillary doesn't speak for me'

Why Millennials Don't Care That Hillary Clinton is a Woman
There’s more to Clinton’s support problem among women. Feminism has changed, especially on campus, and among the left-leaning. The fact is, among certain segments of the liberal millennial population, Clinton’s gender is simply not enough to make her a groundbreaker.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:00 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,333,999 times
Would you buy a used car from this woman?

Old 04-07-2016, 12:03 PM

865 posts, read 1,488,889 times
While I have no problems having a woman as president, I just think in the back of my mind WHY does it have to be her as our first! I voted for Barack Obama in 08 and I STILL think he was the better choice, even though I don't agree with his policies.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:06 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Would you buy a used car from this woman?
Probably not, because I don't believe she has any experience in selling cars. I would, however, vote for her for president. (And I'm a woman.)

Old 04-07-2016, 12:08 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Any "feminist" who supports Clinton after she went pitbull on her husbands accusers are complete hypocrites. Their silence proves they care more about party then women.

You'll notice that NOW doesn't have anything about Azealia Banks rape wish on their home page but plenty about Trump.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Probably not, because I don't believe she has any experience in selling cars. I would, however, vote for her for president. (And I'm a woman.)
I guess you like corporate welfare and foreign wars for oil.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:13 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,325,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
While I have no problems having a woman as president, I just think in the back of my mind WHY does it have to be her as our first! I voted for Barack Obama in 08 and I STILL think he was the better choice, even though I don't agree with his policies.
If I had known now what I knew then, I would have voted for Hillary. We needed a major beatch to deal with the Republicans and then had Obama to run on the Hope & Change thing after Hillary had go full on beatch with Mitch McConnell.

I'm voting for her this time because it isn't the time or place for dreamers, we need a beatch, who will act like a beatch, and have a natural beatch fit when the Republicans pull their bovine fecal matter.

PS - I had prayed all through 2008-2012 that Obama would get in touch with his inner Negro and have a Negro fit but I recognized that this was one part of his African American heritage that he just couldn't reveal - although he has come close a couple of time in his 2nd term.

See brush the shoulder, trash talking during State of the Union address, and singing Amazing Grace... that was a killer.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:20 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I guess you like corporate welfare and foreign wars for oil.
I sure as hell don't like an ignorant egomaniac big mouth with zero understanding of the larger world issues and who thinks he can rule like a dictator simply by the force of how "great" he is, or a religious zealot who would be happy to turn the U.S. into a theocracy.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I sure as hell don't like an ignorant egomaniac big mouth with zero understanding of the larger world issues and who thinks he can rule like a dictator simply by the force of how "great" he is, or a religious zealot who would be happy to turn the U.S. into a theocracy.
So that is a yes?

Old 04-07-2016, 12:35 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The media likes to talk about how Trump is unpopular with women. They conveniently ignore the shocking fact that Ms. Feminist First-Woman-President-To-Be is scoring Trump-like ratings with women herself. This is a catastrophe for her and the Identity-Politics-dependent Democrats.

Hillary's Woman Problem: Most Women Don't Like Her
An overlooked story, however, is that Hillary Clinton, who might become the first female president in the history of the United States, isn’t far behind in her unfavorability ratings among women. Our just-released poll shows that Donald Trump has a 68 percent unfavorable rating among women. But 58 percent of women say they view Hillary Clinton unfavorably. In fact, Hillary’s unfavorable rating was two points higher among women than it was among men.
Millennial Voter: 'Hillary doesn't speak for me'

Why Millennials Don't Care That Hillary Clinton is a Woman
There’s more to Clinton’s support problem among women. Feminism has changed, especially on campus, and among the left-leaning. The fact is, among certain segments of the liberal millennial population, Clinton’s gender is simply not enough to make her a groundbreaker.
I would not say that. There are two women on election forum are passionate supporters of her. They don't allow anybody criticizing their idol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies