Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 03:56 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,431,647 times

Advertisements

BLM exists because of George Soros.

Just like OWS.

Most of these useless loser clowns are paid to riot -- I mean, "protest."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2016, 06:29 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,119,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
BLM exists because of George Soros.

Just like OWS.

Most of these useless loser clowns are paid to riot -- I mean, "protest."
Bingo.

Here's the difference between what just happened and Occupy.

What just happened was COMPLETELY GRASSROOTS!!

Black Lives Matter didn't start "The Movement" nor what happened in Ferguson. That was all organic.

All of these "movements" stem from inspiration from 'The Movement.' The youth takeover.

Black Lives Matter's founders aren't even Millennials. How the media was able to change the narrative that much in this day and age is beyond me. Trash journalism.

Old 04-14-2016, 06:31 AM

Anybody remember the stunt Tidal pulled where they were signing a Declaration??

Know where the inspiration came from? The 'Revolution' for the artists.

Old 04-14-2016, 07:22 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,813,297 times
This was a lot of mumbo jumbo, but a response is below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Except these BLM people are also CREATING racial division and causing unrest by their actions and by their words. I mean every single incident that involves police and blacks these days seems to be scrutinized and it feels like they just can't wait to find something to complain and get angry over that they can go out and protest about. On the otherhand these same people that feel black lives are so valuable still can't go out and give the same attention to all the daily crime, violence and murder that is committed by blacks and mostly against other blacks.
Racial division has been in this country since the 1700s. It was not created by BLM. It was created by the "Founding Fathers." Every single incident is not scrutinized, only particular ones that the media focuses on. BLM is not media. They do not force media to report about police brutality either.

As has been shared many times on this forum and I know you have read those threads, there are many groups in black neighborhoods that work on crime. Also, crime has gone down dramatically since the 1990s. It has gone down the most in black neighborhoods due to action by black residents.

Quote:
That retired football player Will Smith that was just killed the other day, he was killed by another black man in a dispute and therefore his life isn't worth protesting over. But what if all the circumstances were EXACTLY the same except it was a cop that pulled the trigger and took Smith's life? Holy crap you can bet your ass that the outrage right now would be INSANE and this story would be talked about for months from now and countless black activists would be on TV right now complaining about how yet again police were murdering black people.

But change that ONE VARIABLE of the shooter being a cop vs being another black male and this story goes from being the cause for more national outrage from blacks to NOT ONE PEEP from these same people. Talk about the EXTREME HYPOCRISY here. >_>
Please see above about crime. Also the person who killed the football player will go to prison. Cops by and large do not when they kill any citizen (either black or non-black). There is no reason to go up in arms over a murder where a suspect has already been arrested and detained and that suspect will more than likely be convicted and go to jail. However, this story is very prominent right now on black media websites and violence like that is never overlooked by black Americans.

Quote:
Except they're NOT making a difference at least not as much as if they were all out there trying to prevent and stop black on black violence and death. Like I keep saying, the entire police force and justice system could be all black and it would change very little among blacks because they'll still behave the same as they do now and will still be punished accordingly.
Violence is violence. There is not such thing as "black on black" violence or "black on black" crime. Violence is violence and crime is crime. I have mentioned repeatedly on these forums that black cops IMO are much worse in regards to aggression than white cops so I do not make a racial distinction and I don't know how you got that from my comment of which you quoted. I said nothing negative about white police officers.

Quote:
Are you SERIOUS?? These people are making EVERYTHING RACIAL and as if that wasn't bad enough they seem to always want IMMEDIATE RETRIBUTION AND PUNISHMENT to anyone who says or does anything even remotely perceived as negative towards blacks. How is that NOT contributing to racial tension??
Please re-read what I wrote. Racial tension has always been in this country. It has been here since the late 17th century/early 18th century when "black/African" was made out to be a non-citizen and being black was codified as an inferior status to all whites/Europeans. I look at this sort of thing from an historical perspective.

You may want to deny that race has always been an issue in America, but I know for a fact that it has been. I did not make it that way. It is what it is.

In regards to punishment, see above. You and others like you constantly mention that "well blacks do _____ to each other" as if the perpetuators of those crimes go unpunished. They do not. They get swift justice and retribution. In the case of law enforcement, this does not happen as often.

Quote:
Forget freedom of speech if you're non-black because if you say or do anything that blacks don't like and they get angry enough to protest and complain, you're probably done for and you'll lose whatever job you currently have or face even worse reprecussions.
No one stops you from saying what you want. Just like you have freedom of speech so do other Americans and if they choose to frame you as a racist for your comments, then that is between them and you. And again, this has nothing to do with what I wrote.

Quote:
On the otherhand you can have a Black Lives Matter organizer and leader in Toronto make a racist statement like this:

And NOT face massive comdemnation and consequences and in fact the Mayor of Toronto and Premier of Ontario have already given her a complete pass on that comment. Can you imagine a white person making that sort of comment being treated so gently with kid gloves? HELL NO. And the stupid thing is if a white person said such a thing, she'd be the first person to be up in arms about it yet here she's the one making that comment and she wants everyone to forget it ever happened.
I am not Canadian and will not comment on international matters.

Quote:
How come blacks don't ever ask themselves why if the police and the justice system is so racist, how come asians, indians and pretty much every other minority group ARE NOT similarly so affected by that racism? Is it because police only like to get their rocks off by screwing around with black people or is it maybe just maybe because other minorities don't commit anywhere near as much crime and violence as blacks do and hence they don't come into contact with police nearly as much and don't cause police to start treating them differently? Naww it can't possibly be that right?? >_>
Due to you being Canadian, I am thinking you just may be ignorant about American history. Our country has always criminalized black people. Black people do not commit more crimes than whites either. All statistics one's see are arrests data for the most part. Blacks are arrested more due to racial bias. Being that you are Canadian, I will give you a pass for not being able to understand that. If you want to know about it, please review some historical information on the subject as you should not comment on things you have no knowledge of.

Quote:
I mean seriously even if you want to treat blacks fairly and equally, how can you when too many of them can't stop committing crime, violence and murder and you then start seeing them get together a large rapsheet where you almost have no choice but to treat them harsher than you would other people. And really how long can police deal with black people in a fair and civil manner when so many blacks seem to have trouble with ANY kind of authority figure from police to teachers? For many blacks its nearly impossible to deal with them in a civil manner when they constantly yell and scream at you and seemingly WANT to get you into a physical confrontation.
A majority of black people (over 90%) are not criminals and don't commit any crimes. There are 40 million black people in America. About 2500 in any given year commit a murder. That is less than 1% of our population. We are also primarily middle class persons in America, over 80% of us work and we pay taxes into the system. Therefore, law enforcement should treat us in a civil manner. I have never yelled and screamed at you or anyone else, nor have I ever gotten into a physical confrontation. The largest Civil Rights Movement in our country was particularly non-violent. Historically, black people have been very passive in the face of extreme racial hostility and terrorism by the majority of our population. This is still the case. Again, I'm thinking you just don't know much about black people and so you come from your own biased, ignorant viewpoint on the subject.

Quote:
The bottom line is its hard to deal with black people and even black people can't deal with each other in a peaceful manner which is why there's unending violence and murder among them. And if blacks want people to treat them better, then how about they start treating other people better instead of crying racism over everything when in fact its their bad behavior that causes people to treat them differently?
Bottom line is what I initially stated. The criminal justice system is the only system in our country still rife with institutional racism. It spans from law enforcement/police up through the judges on the bench and DOJ. I see this from an historical perspective. You see it from a media induced frenzy perspective with no basis in reality for the things you are claiming i.e. "blacks" like to confront everyone and want a physical confrontation and have "unending violence and murder" and that we are some kind of animals in your view. FWIW, your entire posts wreaks of a crazy bias against black Americans. That is fine for you as you are not my concern up in Canada. FWIW, I actually did find out I have some ancestors who were born in Canada (originally from PA) - black people who were free people of color who moved to Ontario in the mid 1800s due to opportunities and especially the lack of protection of the law for black people in America. In Ontario courts did not look at skin color. If a black person was attacked by a white, the white was punished, even in the 1800s. This was not so in America. The black person was told to shut up and ignore the incident - like what you seem to want blacks to do today in America. As I stated above, there is a historical reference to my comments on our criminal justice system in regards to black people both offenders and victims. My family eventually moved back to America and here I am. FWIW, they felt, as did many blacks in Ontario that whites in Canada in the 1800s were just as racist as whites were in America in regards to their attitudes and interactions with black people. You are showing me that this is still the case it seems.

Old 04-14-2016, 07:26 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,261,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
It's about police brutality which exists and is mainly ignored by the authorities and the Grand Jury. (it started out that way anyway)
Your post is a sham.
And YOUR post is a sham.

Old 04-14-2016, 08:16 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
And YOUR post is a sham.
Way to refute my post. Any more vapid responses?

Old 04-14-2016, 09:28 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,041,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Racial division has been in this country since the 1700s. It was not created by BLM. It was created by the "Founding Fathers." Every single incident is not scrutinized, only particular ones that the media focuses on. BLM is not media. They do not force media to report about police brutality either.

As has been shared many times on this forum and I know you have read those threads, there are many groups in black neighborhoods that work on crime. Also, crime has gone down dramatically since the 1990s. It has gone down the most in black neighborhoods due to action by black residents.
Yes crime has gone down, but for blacks specifically its only gone done from third world levels of bad to merely awful for a group of people living in a first world country. Namely relatively to what it use to be, yes its gone down a fair bit, but black crime is STILL many times higher than anyone else in the US.

Quote:
Please see above about crime. Also the person who killed the football player will go to prison. Cops by and large do not when they kill any citizen (either black or non-black). There is no reason to go up in arms over a murder where a suspect has already been arrested and detained and that suspect will more than likely be convicted and go to jail. However, this story is very prominent right now on black media websites and violence like that is never overlooked by black Americans.
Its not about someone getting charged and going to prison. Its about blacks not caring about a murder of a black person by another black person anywhere near as much as if they were killed by a cop. IE their movement should be renamed from 'Black Lives Matter' to 'Black Lives Matter...........but ONLY if you're killed by a cop' because that's what their movement is all about. Blacks literally don't give a damn about each other which is why they have no problems murdering each other over the most minor of incidents.

The murder of Will Smith is a prime example of that. For the majority of non-blacks in that exact same incident, they might've argued about it and even yelled at each other and AT WORST traded a few punches, but it would be EXTREMELY unlikely that one non-black person would've pulled a gun on another and shot them to death the way blacks do so regularly. Its daily crap like THIS that is a major killer of blacks that black people aren't willing to ever talk about.

Quote:
Violence is violence. There is not such thing as "black on black" violence or "black on black" crime. Violence is violence and crime is crime. I have mentioned repeatedly on these forums that black cops IMO are much worse in regards to aggression than white cops so I do not make a racial distinction and I don't know how you got that from my comment of which you quoted. I said nothing negative about white police officers.
And THIS is why blacks can NEVER get their crap together and stop the violence and crime in their communities because we have people like you who won't even recognize that its still a HUGE issue. Lets just put it this way, if all the murders and violent crimes committed by blacks were removed from US crime stats, this country would actually have crime and murder rates very comparable to most other western nations, IE fairly low. So if adding 'black crime' into the statistics makes the US the most violent first world country on earth and removing 'black crime' makes us comparable to crime rates in Europe, how can you say that 'black crime' isn't a serious issue?

Quote:
You may want to deny that race has always been an issue in America, but I know for a fact that it has been. I did not make it that way. It is what it is.

In regards to punishment, see above. You and others like you constantly mention that "well blacks do _____ to each other" as if the perpetuators of those crimes go unpunished. They do not. They get swift justice and retribution. In the case of law enforcement, this does not happen as often.

No one stops you from saying what you want. Just like you have freedom of speech so do other Americans and if they choose to frame you as a racist for your comments, then that is between them and you. And again, this has nothing to do with what I wrote.
I've NEVER said that racism isn't still an issue in America, its just that its not nearly as rampant as blacks make it out to be when we're talking about the present. And also blacks fail to mention that they themselves are often racist and are the cause of alot of the racial tension between blacks and non-blacks by their behavior and all the crime and violence they commit.

Quote:
I am not Canadian and will not comment on international matters.

Due to you being Canadian, I am thinking you just may be ignorant about American history. Our country has always criminalized black people. Black people do not commit more crimes than whites either. All statistics one's see are arrests data for the most part. Blacks are arrested more due to racial bias. Being that you are Canadian, I will give you a pass for not being able to understand that. If you want to know about it, please review some historical information on the subject as you should not comment on things you have no knowledge of.
I'm also NOT CANADIAN, but an American born and raised that has lived in Canada (happily) for a number of years now.

And yes blacks DO commit more crime that whites or pretty much another other race/ethnic group of people BY FAR. There's a reason why we're not talking about a high number of asian murders in the US annually, because their murder rate is EXTREMELY LOW and hence there's nothing to report. If the black murder rate was as low as the asian murder rate in the US, we wouldn't be talking about blacks killing each other on a daily basis and why so many family members are crying about the death of their loved ones day after day. The fact that you can't either understand this or refuse to acknowledge it is why this problem never gets solved because people like you can't ever just admit the problem exists and deal with it instead of ignoring it and letting it continue to fester and never die.

Quote:
A majority of black people (over 90%) are not criminals and don't commit any crimes. There are 40 million black people in America. About 2500 in any given year commit a murder. That is less than 1% of our population. We are also primarily middle class persons in America, over 80% of us work and we pay taxes into the system. Therefore, law enforcement should treat us in a civil manner. I have never yelled and screamed at you or anyone else, nor have I ever gotten into a physical confrontation.
Sorry but that is just a DUMB AND ILLOGICAL argument. There's a reason why murder and crime is measured in rates and is expressed as per capita rather than simply looking at raw numbers. Going by your logic, Honduras which has the highest murder rate ON THE PLANET can STILL claim that 99% of its citizens are not murderers and therefore by your reasoning Honduras should be a very safe country right? But of course that isn't the case and anyone with half a brain wouldn't likely want to plan their vacation to Honduras anytime soon unless they had a deathwish.

Quote:
FWIW, I actually did find out I have some ancestors who were born in Canada (originally from PA) - black people who were free people of color who moved to Ontario in the mid 1800s due to opportunities and especially the lack of protection of the law for black people in America. In Ontario courts did not look at skin color. If a black person was attacked by a white, the white was punished, even in the 1800s. This was not so in America. The black person was told to shut up and ignore the incident - like what you seem to want blacks to do today in America. As I stated above, there is a historical reference to my comments on our criminal justice system in regards to black people both offenders and victims. My family eventually moved back to America and here I am. FWIW, they felt, as did many blacks in Ontario that whites in Canada in the 1800s were just as racist as whites were in America in regards to their attitudes and interactions with black people. You are showing me that this is still the case it seems.
Its funny that you speak of blacks in Canada and how up there, they're treated much better than they were in the US and also that there wasn't much slavery to talk about in Canada either. HOWEVER despite that lack of long history of mistreatment of blacks in Canada, black Canadians STILL behave like their American counterparts and STILL commit crime, violence and murder at rates that are much, MUCH higher than non-black Canadians.

So please tell me why if black Canadians didn't suffer anywhere near as much as black Americans and didn't have to deal with slavery in Canada, then why are they committing crime and murder at such high rates in Canada as well? What did Canadians do to blacks to deserve them committing so much crime against them? Because clearly it has nothing to do with their history in Canada. Why do blacks living in Canada with a very different history still behave like blacks in the US do?

Could it be that maybe, just maybe it has more to do with how black parents are doing a much poorer job in raising their kids than non-black parents are and hence their kids are often growing up to be bad people more often than non-black kids do? But naww it can't be anything like that right? IT MUST be racism and slavery related right? >_>

Old 04-14-2016, 09:30 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
It was created by white liberals who put black folks up to it. There is nothing worse than a liberal without a cause. So they just invented one.

That is why they lie, they make up stories, they pay off fake witnesses. They are an absolute cancer.

They are so far off from Dr King's dream. He would be absolutely disgusted by the state of his people and their leadership.

This is what happens when a people turns their back on God. Dr King was a man of God. I believe he was touched by God, but then his message was corrupted.

Old 04-14-2016, 10:21 AM

Soros was the same guy who sold out his own people as a kid working for the Nazis.

Old 04-16-2016, 05:39 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,261,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Way to refute my post. Any more vapid responses?
Nothing else needs to be said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies