Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 05:52 PM

79,907 posts, read 43,992,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Show me something specifically not paid back.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-th...itigroup.t745/
Link was posted explaining it. If you don't want to read it quit asking vague silly questions.

Your link even makes sure to leave wiggle room when they note *most*.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2016, 06:14 PM

18,791 posts, read 8,401,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Link was posted explaining it. If you don't want to read it quit asking vague silly questions.

Your link even makes sure to leave wiggle room when they note *most*.
Nothing vague or silly about an example not paid back.

Old 04-15-2016, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Nothing vague or silly about an example not paid back.
It's in the link. Read it.

Old 04-15-2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
It's in the link. Read it.
Again this is TARPS and such.

https://projects.propublica.org/bailout/

The question I was referring to was what happened to the $11T that the Fed created to bail out the world? Post #19.

Old 04-15-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Again this is TARPS and such.

https://projects.propublica.org/bailout/

The question I was referring to was what happened to the $11T that the Fed created to bail out the world? Post #19.
We really have no clue...the Fed fights being audited.

Old 04-15-2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
We really have no clue...the Fed fights being audited.
http://www.levyinstitute.org/pubs/wp_698.pdf

There's all kinds of on going audits.

Common Myths About the Federal Reserve | Pragmatic Capitalism

But IMO there has to be plenty of secret stuff.

Old 04-15-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
http://www.levyinstitute.org/pubs/wp_698.pdf

There's all kinds of on going audits.

Common Myths About the Federal Reserve | Pragmatic Capitalism

But IMO there has to be plenty of secret stuff.
Amazing that there are still people that will still try and defend them.

Old 04-15-2016, 10:14 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,941,315 times
The only thing Greenspan would do is throw more money around to the wealthy as if Trickle Down Economics works. It does not. They circulate it among themselves in the stock market and in overseas investments

Also, as we have seen recently and most already knew, the majority of the country is not responsible for what is happening when the elections are controlled by a very small group of people within their parties regardless of what the majority Liberals or Republicans want.

Obama nor Bush cannot be laid at the door step of the average Liberal or Republican voter but at the door step of those commandeering the Democrat and Republican Party and they need to be thrown out. They are the scum of the earth.

Old 04-15-2016, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
How can you do what is right when the politics is wrong?

True, Obama isn't solely to blame. It's the whole philosophy that the government should control everything, which Obama embodies.

A healthy economy needs to boom and bust. When the government intervenes in an attempt to keep it steady, it ends up exacerbating the normal cycle.
Government controls nothing
Government is run by special interests from Corporations and Banks that WRITE the dam policies

Democrat Politician from the Telecommunications Sector: I think everyone deserves an Obama Phone
Republican Politician from the Financial Sector: I think "Free Trade" is great with slave labor from China

Old 04-15-2016, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells5 View Post
I heard a rumor that the Fed printed 11 trillion worth of new money since 2008 to bail out the world financial system. Why is the US economy still in the doldrums after all of the monetary stimuli? My own opinion is that most of the money went into stimulating those economies where the manufactured products that we buy are made. So printing up more money won't really help.
Yep, the top wealthy sold out this country for a larger portfolio at the expense to this country.
I would be a millionaire if I had a dime for every time I heard some entitled prince claim how he is not going to pay an American 9 bucks an hour when he can hire another worker to do it in a Communist Country with no rights or freedoms for a dollar a day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies