Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 01:45 PM

4,688 posts, read 10,106,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin2212 View Post
Well good riddance. Anyone linked to 9-11 should be dead long ago. There shouldn't even be a trial for the SEPTEMBER 11TH TERRORISTS. No more useful info from them? Just a bullet to the head, and that's shoudl be showing them more mercy than they deserve!

I haven't forgotten 9-11.
I have given evidence to the government that you are a 9/11 terrorist.

Therefore, you are a 9/11 terrorist. Killers like you don't deserve a trial. You deserve only the torture you'll recieve and the bullet to end your life.

What? You're innocent? You want a lawyer? Well you lost that privilege the second you decided to become a murdering terrorist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2008, 02:03 PM
LM1

833 posts, read 998,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdiddy View Post
That would only allow them to claim greater martyrdom.

If guilty, they do not deserve the fame they would get out of such a death.
OK, maybe we shoot them in private, then.

This whole "WE SHOULDN'T KILL THEM BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DIE!" isn't a reason for us not to execute them. Quite to the contrary, it seems as though we've reached common terms and come to an agreement. They want to die, we want to kill them; now, if we could only automate the process somehow, everyone would be happy.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:10 PM

4,688 posts, read 10,106,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
OK, maybe we shoot them in private, then.

My preferred solution. No lights, no cameras.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:17 PM
LM1

Yeah, maybe you're right.
Since a horrific, tortuous, Islam-besmirching death isn't an option, I guess keeping the cameras off is probably the best course of action since sending them out in a blaze of glory will only induce the members of their culturally immature sect to seek out such a death in order to prove how fearless, brave and "willing to sacrifice for Allah" they are.

Old 02-15-2008, 03:05 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
How about actually giving them a real trial before putting them to death? Not saying they're innocent, but geez people.
A military style trial is a real trial. Better in some ways than civilian trials. Why? Because the jurists are informed people less prone to the tricks of lawyers. I have sat on jury duty and have been amazed by some jurists utter gullability. But he doesn't look like such a bad person.... WTH of course not his lawyer cleaned him up and has coached him on how to act like a nice person. Decide on the evidence damn it... But his mother cried...... Blah blah blah.

Old 02-15-2008, 03:23 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,954,930 times
After you strap them to the table.. expose the belly, lay a pigs foot on them.. then inject.

Old 02-15-2008, 03:39 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
Ok so maybe I'm confused or maybe just plain ignorantBut what gives any Non-US citizens any kind of rights under US laws? If you or I broke any law in a another country say China or Russia, do you expect to get your Miranda rights You honestly think if you were accused of a terrorist act in Cuba, or Korea that you wouldn't immediatly get a bullet in the back of the head!!!!!

Old 02-15-2008, 03:54 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Ok so maybe I'm confused or maybe just plain ignorantBut what gives any Non-US citizens any kind of rights under US laws? If you or I broke any law in a another country say China or Russia, do you expect to get your Miranda rights You honestly think if you were accused of a terrorist act in Cuba, or Korea that you wouldn't immediatly get a bullet in the back of the head!!!!!

But..but..we're better than that. (typical response)

Old 02-15-2008, 04:00 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,870,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
If you offend both sides, you're probably on the right track.
What if I said, "I think all blacks should be gassed and I have no problem with Jews as long as they conduct plenty of gay sex in public"?

See. I have offended pretty much everyone. I guess I would be right.

Old 02-15-2008, 04:55 PM
LM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
What if I said, "I think all blacks should be gassed and I have no problem with Jews as long as they conduct plenty of gay sex in public"?

See. I have offended pretty much everyone. I guess I would be right.
Now there's a totally accurate and applicable analogy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies