Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2016, 08:10 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HaMAyWZymc

Old 04-26-2016, 08:21 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
This is insanity. Cannabis should be legal federally within a few short years

you know what's holding it up? pharms co's -- everybody trying to see where the money gonna go?? while people in pain suffer--

Old 04-26-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
you know what's holding it up? pharms co's -- everybody trying to see where the money gonna go?? while people in pain suffer--

in the mean time 47 thousand peeps die overdosing on big phama opioids annually prescribed by a lot of quacks.

Old 04-26-2016, 09:00 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
bla, bla, bla hey at least 5 more states will have legal mj in November!!! Cali will be one..
Won't affect me one bit.. Trafficking will still be illegal
Counties will still codify and restrict behavior... You just cannot fathom this... Little will change whatsoever... When enough money changes hands some movement will occur...
No one is in prison for possession... Even the OP article is flawed..federal and state sentencing guidelines don't even allow for a user to be in prison... And we know nothing of this poor vets history.. I call bunk on the story... More doper hysteria.. When the truth gets peeled back the real story comes forth...

People think some kind of legalization of mj means some free for all.. Hogwash..all it means are different laws.. Some I'll bet will be really get chicken sheet. I'll be laughing... You won't be toking freely.. It's a pipe dream

Old 04-26-2016, 09:56 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
People think some kind of legalization of mj means some free for all.. Hogwash..all it means are different laws.. Some I'll bet will be really get chicken sheet.

Look at that! He actually posted a statement that is true!!! First one I've seen in a while.

But I have no idea what a "really get chicken sheet" is.

Of course it isn't and shouldn't be a free for all. It will be regulated the same way alcohol is, nationally. Regardless of your claims, Colorado is doing just fine, and stands as a model for other states.

Old 04-26-2016, 11:07 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Pass the weed - it takes way too much money to track it all anymore and the states and feds cant handle it- there are worst evils tearing up your tax dollars than policing this herb. let it go--
Heroin is bad - and who knows what else- Krokodyl is the next generation of true zombies- that is the reason I bought a weapon- got bigger fish to fry boys

Old 04-26-2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Won't affect me one bit.. Trafficking will still be illegal
Counties will still codify and restrict behavior... You just cannot fathom this... Little will change whatsoever... When enough money changes hands some movement will occur...
No one is in prison for possession... Even the OP article is flawed..federal and state sentencing guidelines don't even allow for a user to be in prison... And we know nothing of this poor vets history.. I call bunk on the story... More doper hysteria.. When the truth gets peeled back the real story comes forth...

People think some kind of legalization of mj means some free for all.. Hogwash..all it means are different laws.. Some I'll bet will be really get chicken sheet. I'll be laughing... You won't be toking freely.. It's a pipe dream

nothing is free.

pot is everywhere you can never stop it, they been trying that for 78 freakin years and its one of the biggest failures in history.. and nothing is free unless you stumble on a some ones crop

most people just want to smoke a little bud and not be harassed, just like the guy that drinks some beer, wine, or mixed drink..

trafficking that's another animal whether it be pot, booze, or counterfeit goods and many other things to many to mention. of course they are going to have laws for that.

Old 04-26-2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Experience... Something severely lacking here.

Some of us have experienced an entire life of watching drug abuse.... And seeing the carnage it creates...from mj to oxy..from meth to 'ludes..

From stoner addiction to oxy destruction.

The brain drain is immense... From the 12-25 something stoner who loses iq points..to the chronic doper who exhibits mj hack...to the simple user reeking like shunkweed.

The trend in our county continues to see the drumbeat of drug users demanding weed... Using more social welfare...stoner behavior . Who wants to live around this behavior?... Should we establish stoner enclaves... State run dispensaries... Public dope grows...

Marijuana "benefits" to the world... What a joke... If hybridized and synthesized into some potential drug of limited benefit to a small percentage of the world once the high is removed loses all appeal..

Should people be sanctioned to be high... Well..we all have personal freedom... Who cares right.. Problem is we live in a world where other people are affected by personal behavior... Dopers want nothing to do with real community...how many are motivated to volunteer to better their community... Most are only motivated on how to be higher... Or benefit off the ills and failures of defective and damaged human beings... Mj doesn't uplift the human spirit ... It anesthetizes it

It's always funny to me how drug users like to compare their drug behavior with the drug behavior of other drugs...about how mj is so much better for them than other drugs... Laughable...

One can clearly see from the posts of drug users on here that they will do anything...say anything.. Lie..deny..fabricate.. Any information to support their pursuit of personal destruction. They highlight their "right" to be stoned...dismissing any of their behavior and it's effect upon others.... Egocentric..anti-social.. Arrogant..

What does a drug user really think of themselves as they short circuit stasis with a narcotic... As it deadens the senses... And kills the cells... Ultimately destructive behavior... All drug use is destructive... I just wish those of you who engage in it would do so quickly and with finality so the rest of us aren't immersed in your psychosis.

its kind of ironic you left out one of the most legal destructive liquid concoctions known to man and replaced it with mj..

Old 04-26-2016, 11:54 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
its kind of ironic you left out one of the most legal destructive liquid concoctions known to man and replaced it with mj..
Maybe he likes a cold beer when he's kicking back and listening to Willie Nelson.

Old 04-26-2016, 12:07 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
Quote:
Experience... Something severely lacking here.

Some of us have experienced an entire life of watching drug abuse.... And seeing the carnage it creates...from mj to oxy..from meth to 'ludes..

From stoner addiction to oxy destruction.

The brain drain is immense... From the 12-25 something stoner who loses iq points..to the chronic doper who exhibits mj hack...to the simple user reeking like shunkweed.

The trend in our county continues to see the drumbeat of drug users demanding weed... Using more social welfare...stoner behavior . Who wants to live around this behavior?... Should we establish stoner enclaves... State run dispensaries... Public dope grows...

Marijuana "benefits" to the world... What a joke... If hybridized and synthesized into some potential drug of limited benefit to a small percentage of the world once the high is removed loses all appeal..

Should people be sanctioned to be high... Well..we all have personal freedom... Who cares right.. Problem is we live in a world where other people are affected by personal behavior... Dopers want nothing to do with real community...how many are motivated to volunteer to better their community... Most are only motivated on how to be higher... Or benefit off the ills and failures of defective and damaged human beings... Mj doesn't uplift the human spirit ... It anesthetizes it

It's always funny to me how drug users like to compare their drug behavior with the drug behavior of other drugs...about how mj is so much better for them than other drugs... Laughable...

One can clearly see from the posts of drug users on here that they will do anything...say anything.. Lie..deny..fabricate.. Any information to support their pursuit of personal destruction. They highlight their "right" to be stoned...dismissing any of their behavior and it's effect upon others.... Egocentric..anti-social.. Arrogant..

What does a drug user really think of themselves as they short circuit stasis with a narcotic... As it deadens the senses... And kills the cells... Ultimately destructive behavior... All drug use is destructive... I just wish those of you who engage in it would do so quickly and with finality so the rest of us aren't immersed in your psychosis.
You have let your dealings with ABUSERS make you think that ALL users are low life's. Come join the real world and open your eyes because you are appearing foolish.

Any drug can be ABUSED just like there are millions that ABUSE alcohol. But the MAJORITY use alcohol and marijuana responsibly.

Of all my close family and friends that have ever tried marijuana, only 1(one) went on to try other drugs because he was weak and has an addictive personality. Everyone else are homeowners, parents, and have good jobs. Some even still smoke from time to time responsibly.

For every idiot ABUSER you come in contact with there are 20 USERS who you will never see. Exactly like alcohol. 100 million USERS. 12 TO 15 million ABUSERS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies