Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 09:54 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
A pedophile doesn't need a law to get to their victims....like they obey them anyway There is no free america when we discriminate against minorities. You would rather have a transgender go into a bathroom according to their gender, and be ridiculed, beat up or even killed...all because of your fears. Your freedom doesn't seem to apply to all.
You really need to google this subject and see how these bathroom laws are being abused in liberal states. You have no way of knowing what I want. Using your logic, I could say you want little girls to be exposed to male body parts which is how this law is being used by pedophiles and nothing can be done about it because the transgender bathroom laws protect them. It is never all right to tell someone else what they think because it is impossible to get inside their brain. I am more interested in having a safe locker room for girls than I am in making transgender people happy. It is a question of priorities and children should come first. God gives us the freedom to choose how to live our lives and it is not up to me to tell anyone else they do not have that right. But on the other hand it is sad to see people destroy themselves.

Last edited by NCN; 04-22-2016 at 10:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2016, 09:59 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,335,819 times
I suspect that the increasingly-feminized behavior of young men raised in single-parent, female-headed households has a lot to do with it.

Old 04-22-2016, 10:03 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
You really need to google this subject and see how these bathroom laws are being abused in liberal states. You have no way of knowing what I want. Using your logic, I could say you want little girls to be exposed to male body parts which is how this law is being used.

What parent would allow a little girl to go into a bathroom by themselves.

Old 04-22-2016, 10:03 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Is this really an issue that has to be addressed?

I would think we should be more concerned about sending our 5-12 YO boys to the bathroom alone when I am sure pedophiles are occasionally lurking.

Nobody is insisting on separate bathrooms rules for Conservative congressmen looking to ply footsie with the guy in the next booth.

NC Conservative politicians creating a problem where non exists.

So you`re fine with a male middle-school gym coach who identifies as a female spending time in the girls locker room?

Old 04-22-2016, 10:18 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
[/b]

What parent would allow a little girl to go into a bathroom by themselves.
Most parents do not spend the day at school with their children.

Old 04-22-2016, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Most parents do not spend the day at school with their children.
So you think there may be pedophiles in that bathroom dressed as women

Old 04-22-2016, 10:30 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
I don't think it bothers most people that true TGs use the bathroom of the gender they have transitioned to. They have been doing this for decades. The problem does not come from them. Now that this issue has seen the light of day it opens the door to perverts who want to dress up like women and enter the womens bathrooms for their own nefarious purposes. That is what rings the alarm bells for most people.
Bingo! And there are A LOT more perverts out there than transgenders.

Old 04-22-2016, 10:34 PM

248 posts, read 172,612 times
Quote:
No you are not talking about pedophiles but you are talking about laws that allows pedophiles access to their victims.

Now back to the question of why this issue just now came up. First there was talk about discrimination and they were asking for acknowledgement. They got that so now they are pushing further. We are coming to the place where anyone who does not agree with that lifestyle will be penalized for their beliefs. The cake makers have already been fined for their conscience beliefs. Communism is coming faster than you might think.

As an older person who grew up in a free America where you could live your life as you choose, I am saddened by our lack of freedom. The only freedom left is for those who have no morals or beliefs. If you are a piece of trash, you fit just fine in this progressive America. These people who don't like the way God made them and rebel against it have always had the freedom to do what they want. There have been people like this since Biblical days. I just wish they could keep it private and not spread their rebellion all over the place. I would rather not hear about it and I certainly do not want men in women's dressing rooms.

I just saw a statement on Facebook that puts this into perspective. "Bernie Sanders wants everything in America to be free except the people."
Very well said...
Where I'm at we have very few proud "real" Americans left...they don't have any clue of moral family values...this is the MTV era generation and they're all twisted up in the head.

Quote:
A pedophile doesn't need a law to get to their victims....like they obey them anyway There is no free america when we discriminate against minorities. You would rather have a transgender go into a bathroom according to their gender, and be ridiculed, beat up or even killed...all because of your fears. Your freedom doesn't seem to apply to all.
You're so hung up on the restroom thing that you can't think straight...locker rooms, showers...etc
You're not gonna get it..."you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"

Old 04-22-2016, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeLoser View Post
Very well said...
Where I'm at we have very few proud "real" Americans left...they don't have any clue of moral family values...this is the MTV era generation and they're all twisted up in the head.

You're so hung up on the restroom thing that you can't think straight...locker rooms, showers...etc
You're not gonna get it..."you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"
I'm not hung up on anything nor do I care. You are the one who has a problem. And I have no idea what that phrase means

Old 04-22-2016, 11:17 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
So you think there may be pedophiles in that bathroom dressed as women
Trans can figure out how they "feel" when they are 3 years old...but abusers/pedophiles don't & don't take advantage until they are old men?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies