Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 05:18 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarjoe View Post
She is not my first lady. She is not a lady to me at all. She is a communist sympathizer.
Bob Dylan was looking for commies too but that was several decades ago.
Bob Dylan - Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2016, 05:19 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The vision of Odummy in commando uniform going to kill OBL (without an evil gun) in the name of Nobel Peace is quite hilarious.

Giving Barack credit for the death of OBL is the equivalent of giving the fat kid sitting on the bench of a soccer team a participation trophy because he "showed up".

Old 04-26-2016, 07:21 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Giving Barack credit for the death of OBL is the equivalent of giving the fat kid sitting on the bench of a soccer team a participation trophy because he "showed up".
Odummy followed the Bush policy in pursuit of OBL and is eventually worked. He also followed Bush policy in Iraq and Afghan and it still isn't working.

Old 04-26-2016, 07:38 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
When I look at Obama, I see that he has done some positives but the positive things he has done always seem to have a "catch"... no more preexisting conditions BUT you have to agree to Obamacare... more aid to those in need BUT you have to give disproportionately to the liberal voters... lets fix the Ebola epidemic BUT you will have to fork over millions to various African governments... suppose your friend, family, or employer did that to you... you get tired of that person very early... and that is what happened with Obama... I am tired of him...

Old 04-26-2016, 07:52 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarjoe View Post
She is not my first lady. She is not a lady to me at all. She is a communist sympathizer.
Michelle is a class act. I am proud to have her as First Lady.

She is intelligent, down to earth and the most attractive First Lady since Jackie Kennedy.

Old 04-26-2016, 08:01 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,758 times
Shocking, another "Obama's not my President cuz he is a gun hatin', gay lovin', secret homosexual African Muslim" thread. Of course this one also throws in the First Lady just for fun. Of course these baseless accusations that have dogged the President for 8 years has nothing to do with the color of his skin. Riiiight.

I am so glad that the Obama presidency is almost over so I never have to hear such lunacy as the President is the reason my son beats his wife. God, I thought it was bad with Bush 2 but that was nothing compared to the lunacy thrown at Obama.

Old 04-26-2016, 08:06 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There's no better place to make this point than Mississippi. A state that's been historically an antagonist in the fight for civil rights...

Michelle Obama Just Called Out Racist Republicans For Smearing Her Husband, Congratulated Him for Rising Above
What "principles?" From what we have seen these past seven years, he's not shown to be guided by any principles, or at least none that he will not turn around and reverse himself on.

Old 04-26-2016, 08:17 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
Shocking, another "Obama's not my President cuz he is a gun hatin', gay lovin', secret homosexual African Muslim" thread. Of course this one also throws in the First Lady just for fun. Of course these baseless accusations that have dogged the President for 8 years has nothing to do with the color of his skin. Riiiight.

I am so glad that the Obama presidency is almost over so I never have to hear such lunacy as the President is the reason my son beats his wife. God, I thought it was bad with Bush 2 but that was nothing compared to the lunacy thrown at Obama.
There is a difference. Bush was maligned for just breathing the air. Hell, Bush can't read a children's book, or display a banner to welcome our sailors home, without the left losing its freaking mind.

Obama is justifiably criticized, when he lies repeatedly, or uses executive orders to refuse to enforce federal law, or when he goes on international TV and maligns and insults the American people.

Bush was demonized for spending months speaking to the American public, the US Congress and the UN, and obtaining multiple votes to authorize going into Iraq.

Meanwhile, Obama said nothing to anyone, before going cowboy on us, and sending US bombers into Libya on Friday, and going golfing that Saturday, and the left never even blinked an eye.

Oh yeah, there is a difference.

Old 04-26-2016, 08:31 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post

Obama took the time to light up the White House in gay colors.. speaks volumes.. what president would do that? A versatile gay president would.

Old 04-26-2016, 08:32 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama took the time to light up the White House in gay colors.. speaks volumes.. what president would do that? A versatile gay president would.
An awesome president, that's who. It pleases me that it p*ssed you off so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies