Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 10:16 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,278,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I have no problem with a man who had his male parts surgically removed and replaced with female parts use a female bathroom, but a man who feels like a woman, but still is physically a man has no business going into a female restroom.

With our current laws, if we see a man follow a lady or child into the opposite restroom, we can call the police on them. However, it's getting to the point where we can't even inform the authorities of a possible rape or molestation. Hell, we would probably be labeled as a bigot for such a thing these days.

It's so crazy, we need someone like Trump to put an end to all this.
How do you know that strong man doesn't have a vagina? It is a dumb idea to think that it is transgenders you should be worried about when the real predators are men dressed as normal looking men. Jared from Subway didn't need to put a dress on and go into women's bathrooms to be a sexual predator.

There is nothing to put an end to because no one inspects your genitals when you use the restroom. Why some men and women are so obsessed with other people's genitals is beyond me. How about you go back to a time when you weren't trying to look at the genitalia of the people around you in the bathroom.

This obsession that rapes will now go up by men wearing dresses is a bit creepy and completely inaccurate. Rapists won't be putting on dresses to rape women, and a woman is more likely to be raped by someone they know than a complete stranger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2016, 10:17 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,297,417 times
Quote:
I have no problem with a man who had his male parts surgically removed and replaced with female parts use a female bathroom, but a man who feels like a woman, but still is physically a man has no business going into a female restroom.

With our current laws, if we see a man follow a lady or child into the opposite restroom, we can call the police on them. However, it's getting to the point where we can't even inform the authorities of a possible rape or molestation. Hell, we would probably be labeled as a bigot for such a thing these days.

That's hyperbole. Of course you can report an assault! What I find weird about this whole discussion is the idea that a transgender woman would deliberately flaunt her genitalia in the bathroom. In my experience, transgender people go to great lengths to hide that which conflicts with their gender identity, using all manner of binders and prosthetic devices to that end.

As for the cases of sexual predators using laws intended to protect transgender people, that's a criminal offense and should be prosecuted as such.

Old 04-30-2016, 10:37 AM

36,857 posts, read 17,272,285 times
With all this tension may I suggest mandatory adult diapers in public?

Just change them when you get home.

Think I'll run for office on this platform.

Old 04-30-2016, 10:54 AM

3,843 posts, read 4,502,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Allowing some men into women's bathrooms, and not others would be discrimination, would it not?
You might have a point there... Tran privilege!

Old 04-30-2016, 11:13 AM

38,617 posts, read 26,278,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Allowing some men into women's bathrooms, and not others would be discrimination, would it not?

Agreed.

In fact, the "some but not others" argument was one of the pitches used to advocate for same-sex marriage.

Just like all sports reporters, regardless of gender must be allowed in the men`s locker room after a game, all men, regardless of gender identity must be allowed in women`s locker rooms and showers at all times.

OK SJWs, wiggle out of this one.

Old 04-30-2016, 11:15 AM

44,256 posts, read 64,176,606 times
See, before the transgender bathroom laws, those little stick figures on the doors had magical powers to keep all the bad people out.

Old 04-30-2016, 12:45 PM

19,687 posts, read 10,025,240 times
How do you tell if that person is a woman, a transgender, a transsexual or a transvestite?

Old 04-30-2016, 12:59 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,358,935 times
Quote:
Should I be able to claim discrimination if someone tried to stop me?
What if a pedophile saw a little girl go into the bathroom alone?

I just wonder what happened to the Democratic Party since Bill Clinton or even Obama... it has gone so far left, it's scary.

You should follow her only if you are a firefighter in fire gear with proper firefighting equipment.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:02 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,358,935 times
Quote:

Where is that Wendy's guy now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTzLVIc-O5E

Old 04-30-2016, 01:04 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,477,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
See, before the transgender bathroom laws, those little stick figures on the doors had magical powers to keep all the bad people out.
I've read that these pro-choice bathroom laws don't increase assault, harassment, or other types of crimes against women. My instinct, common sense, non-expert view can't see how that's true.

There must be nasty men out there who are deterred from entering a women's facility because they know somebody will complain, yell, call the authorities, something. Under these choose your bathroom laws, the burden is on the women, cops, DA to somehow prove the nasty doesn't sexually identify as a woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies