Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 03:33 PM

39,221 posts, read 27,592,812 times

Advertisements

Update of this woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ5b_WvaOhY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 03:47 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,674,563 times
Only on this forum would the OP's video be taken for anything more than the cognitive failures that this one woman displays.I'm always a bit amused when ultra conservatives use these types of "proof" as their supporting argument with regard to their bias against the poor. I'm pretty liberal minded and see no reason for this woman to expect much when it's obvious she has little to contribute to herself, her kids, or society. We as a nation do step in for the sake of children, but those kids are really going to be disenfranchised throughout their life, via the mother's unreasonable views, not for the fact of their poverty..If we were to turn our backs on those kids though--we would be no better than their mother. One person's actions does not constitute proof of anything.

Old 10-09-2016, 03:52 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,490,829 times
That's why I'm pro-abortion! The Hyde Amendment needs to be repealed, so women on welfare can get cheap abortions. Usually, it's the conservatives who are against all abortions and then decry the welfare queens with a dozen children. Well, you wanted all those "little precious bundles of joy from Jesus" to not be aborted ...so pay up! As for me, with the birth of the 16th kid, I'd give her a tubal ligation free of charge ...with garden shears, if necessary!

Old 10-09-2016, 04:15 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,674,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
That's why I'm pro-abortion! The Hyde Amendment needs to be repealed, so women on welfare can get cheap abortions. Usually, it's the conservatives who are against all abortions and then decry the welfare queens with a dozen children. Well, you wanted all those "little precious bundles of joy from Jesus" to not be aborted ...so pay up! As for me, with the birth of the 16th kid, I'd give her a tubal ligation free of charge ...with garden shears, if necessary!
I've often wondered about some monetary incentive NOT to have kids, the current system seems to encourage childbirth. I'm aware that most states now adhere to TANF guidelines with the five year-and-off plan, this gal probably was attempting to turn that on it's head by having a ton of kids she can't possibly support. Pay these idiots to not have kids--and a bonus for voluntary sterilization..

Education costs money, lack of it costs more, and a total lacking means carrying people on our backs. There's no reason for the attitude this gal displays, but it's hard to fix stupid by denial of help, especially when kids are taking the brunt of that stupidity. But, we can always pay them to make smarter decisions.....

Old 10-09-2016, 04:16 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
Quote:
The Y'all Qaeda voting demographic wouldn't hear of it though.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:47 PM

45,356 posts, read 60,546,019 times
The abortion rate for women on Medicaid is three times that of women with other financing.

Abort73.com / Abortion Unfiltered

Old 10-09-2016, 05:03 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
And the children's agency finds her a house, in what appears to be a nice neighborhood, at taxpayer expense--where one kid is already throwing rocks at a neighbor's house. The 'hood problems follow...

Old 10-09-2016, 05:05 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,087,209 times
Quote:
I'll stand by my assertion that mandatory sterilization for anyone receiving public assistance would solve many of society's ills within a generation. Spay and neuter anyone convicted of a crime where the penalty is more than, oh, let's say 90 days as well. Criminals breed criminals and leeches only breed more leeches. We spay other feral animals, don't we?

Old 10-09-2016, 07:13 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
This is an old video and has been posted on this site before with multiple threads.
Still a good one.

Call her peanut butter legs; spread easy.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:46 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,750,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Meanwhile, my spouse and I both worked our asses off to pay five figure per her university tuition, work 60 hour work weeks, and have never NOT been working for more than two weeks, lose 30-35% of our income to taxes, get absolutely zero write-offs, absolutely zero tax breaks, STILL owe thousands each year despite claiming 0...

And for what, to pay for people's stupid mistakes of reproducing when they really shouldn't have? (Or for the US to involve itself incessantly in global affairs, to fly helicopters to raid herb-possessing grannies, etc, but those are other topics altogether).

It's unfair to those children born with incompetent parents, and is unfair to the rest of us who are completely devoured by taxes.
You're preaching to the choir.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies