Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 01:53 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times

Advertisements

So many jokes about Trump U, Affirmative Action and basketball.

I'll stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 01:54 PM

902 posts, read 1,105,187 times
Does "Trump University" have a basketball team?

I donno but I hope Hilary's next home has a Warden

Old 05-06-2016, 02:23 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
It did not even have real teachers. They were salespeople. This is simply a coming attraction of how this election will play out with all the promises he has made to his fans that he will not fullfill. He's great at selling and making promises. Apparently not so much with keeping them. The Art of the Con.

"...We’re going to have professors and adjunct professors that are absolutely terrific. Terrific people. Terrific brains. Successful. The best. We are going to have the best of the best. And, honestly, if you don’t learn from them, if you don’t learn from me, if you don’t learn from the people that we’re going to be putting forward – and these are all people that are handpicked by me – then, you’re just not gonna make it,” said Trump.

In reality, lawyers for Cohen and Makaeff claim that the instructors and mentors were not professors or even real estate experts, but rather “predominantly professional salespeople, hired for their ability to deliver a hard-sell sales presentation, and paid exclusively on commission based on the percent of sales they delivered.” There was also allegedly a “playbook” that scripted everything the instructors said or did, right down to what music to play and where to stand.

https://www.goodcall.com/news/the-co...reakdown-05088

Old 05-06-2016, 02:26 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Compared to Fat Bottom, Trump looks like an Adonis.

Lot of chinless Adonis statues in ancient Greece were there?

Old 05-06-2016, 02:34 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Perfect, that trophy is probably big enough to hold his vomit when Trump wins in November. Won't need his airplane bag after all ...
Trump looks like an Oompa Loompa who fell into a chocolate river and drank his way out.

Old 05-06-2016, 02:41 PM

46,953 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I guess all the kids graduating college now should sue their colleges too. Nobody can get a job anymore with the Obama economy. Go to Wake Forest for 4 years and spend six figures for nothing.
Reality says Hi.

This Year’s College Grads Are The Luckiest In A Decade | FiveThirtyEight

Old 05-06-2016, 02:57 PM

1,185 posts, read 804,539 times
IT would be good to get to the bottom of that Trump university court case. I want to see what becomes of it. Fraud or no fraud. If it's a fraud then Donald should at least own up to that disaster.

Old 05-06-2016, 03:05 PM

1,683 posts, read 811,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I guess all the kids graduating college now should sue their colleges too. Nobody can get a job anymore with the Obama economy. Go to Wake Forest for 4 years and spend six figures for nothing.
Should have gone to the community college down the street from you and majored in I.T.

Would 60k/year to start with little or no debt have worked out better? Maybe some of the donald tramp supporters will sober up and go get a G E D and make something out of themselves other than pigging out on drugs, alcohol, and nascar. And blaming Harvard grad Obama for their plight as hillbilly slackers and now having nothing more in life than to attempt living vicariously through a loud vulgar billionaire candidate who in reality couldn't care less about them.

Old 05-06-2016, 03:10 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Trump looks like an Oompa Loompa who fell into a chocolate river and drank his way out.
What do you look like Ray ? Fit enough for political office ?

Old 05-06-2016, 03:25 PM

1,683 posts, read 811,803 times
Quote:
What do you look like Ray ? Fit enough for political office ?
I don't know Ray or what he looks like but I bet he doesn't have orange skin with a white raccoon thing around his eyes. That's just freakish.

donald tramp can go around insulting everybody? OK... then he's fair game. Expect lots more. It's just starting. I have a feeling he is like his little fans... can dish it out but can't take it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies