Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 09:25 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,954,977 times

Advertisements

So with all of the questionable comments that Trump gets beat up over, how does what Obama said at Howard University today not get him accused of being a racist and divisive?

Quote:
In 2012, nearly two in three African Americans turned out. And then, in 2014, only two in five turned out. You don’t think that made a difference in terms of the Congress I've got to deal with?
Obama's full remarks at Howard University commencement ceremony - POLITICO

Sorry you had to deal with a congress that you think was elected by us ill advised white dummies that clearly only want bad things for everyone, Mr. President. Looking forward to your retirement, jerk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2016, 09:27 PM

617 posts, read 347,962 times
There has never been a more racist president than obama. His self loathing disguised as unabashed narcissism is so plain and easy to see. He's a fool and a really bad guy in his soul, words, and actions.

Old 05-07-2016, 09:33 PM

7,734 posts, read 5,482,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobtHansen View Post
There has never been a more racist president than obama. His self loathing disguised as unabashed narcissism is so plain and easy to see. He's a fool and a really bad guy in his soul, words, and actions.
He has actually been one of the best presidents, who will leave office with an above average approval rating and a healthy, growing America. Though his success has brought out the closet racists across this country. Pretty disgusting the amount of hate the man has received.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/07/politi...ign/index.html

Quote:
President Barack Obama's popularity is growing just in time for him to wage the final campaign of his political life.

Old 05-07-2016, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
He has actually been one of the best presidents, who will leave office with an above average approval rating and a healthy, growing America. Though his success has brought out the closet racists across this country. Pretty disgusting the amount of hate the man has received.

Barack Obama's last campaign - CNNPolitics.com
So because of his quote, and me pointing out how racist and divisive it is, I am a closet racist?

Old 05-07-2016, 09:39 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,775,153 times
Quote:
He has actually been one of the best presidents, who will leave office with an above average approval rating and a healthy, growing America.

No sh** ! His detractors fail to remember what a mess this country was in 8 years ago. People losing homes left and right, soaring unemployment, construction was at a standstill, and more and more. Here we are, 8 years later, new home starts are up, unemployment is low, and things are relatively calm around the world. Just think what he could have accomplished if the GOP didn't fight him tooth and nail every step of the way.

8 years ago, I had one of the very few shops that were rented in my complex, today, every one is full and there is a waiting list for any vacancies. But you and I might as well save our breath. Obama will never be any good in their opinions, no matter what.

However, you and I know the real truth, and that is all that matters.

Don

Old 05-07-2016, 09:41 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,312,630 times
Quote:

I'm always fascinated by how many on the right believe he was the worst, when theres a ton of data saying otherwise.

Old 05-07-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
So because of his quote, and me pointing out how racist and divisive it is, I am a closet racist?
Did I say that? It is a fact that when Obama was elected, the U.S. saw a massive increase in racist hate groups.

Southern Poverty Law Center Says Hate Groups on Decline in U.S.

Though, by 2012, when he won again, the number of groups dropped quite a bit. I think they realized they are on the losing end. Now they got the Trumpster leading the creation of the 4th reich so they are pretty happy lol (this is a joke to those offended..)

Old 05-07-2016, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Did I say that? It is a fact that when Obama was elected, the U.S. saw a massive increase in racist hate groups.

Southern Poverty Law Center Says Hate Groups on Decline in U.S.

Though, by 2012, when he won again, the number of groups dropped quite a bit. I think they realized they are on the losing end. Now they got the Trumpster leading the creation of the 4th reich so they are pretty happy lol (this is a joke to those offended..)
No, but you are implying it.

And I see no argument from you about the original point of this thread. Obama himself is out there making racist and divisive comments, he is only adding fuel to the fire.

Old 05-07-2016, 09:53 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,666,932 times
Quote:

Ba ha ha ha Are you getting tingles up your leg just thinking about Obama?

Old 05-07-2016, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
No, but you are implying it.

And I see no argument from you about the original point of this thread. Obama himself is out there making racist and divisive comments, he is only adding fuel to the fire.
I don't really get how you think I was implying that you were racist. I just told a fact, I am sorry you do not agree.

Can you point out those racist remarks from the transcript?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies