Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 06:31 PM

1,153 posts, read 1,660,771 times

Advertisements

Now that men can pretend to be women and go into the women's room, what is next?

Middle aged people pretending to be senior citizens and applying for Social Security?

Indian workers pretending to be US Citizens and demanding equal wages?

45 year old men enrolling in kindergarten?

People dressing up to go to Wal-Mart?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2016, 06:34 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Your reply is typical of someone who's lost an argument.
I'm agreeing with you. HB2 is bad. If that guy wants to use the men's bathroom, he should. If he re-genders and happens to identify as a woman he should use the women's. Isn't that what the pro-choice bathroom sexual identity laws do --- permit anyone to use the bathroom [and sometimes locker room] of the gender they sexually identify with.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:35 PM

8,335 posts, read 6,419,063 times
The Democrats will win, it says so in Revelations.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:38 PM

295 posts, read 181,083 times
As a female of 24 years, I can comfortably say that I've never seen someone's genitals in a freaking public bathroom. Heh. That's a bit of a fib but that bathroom was meant for individual use and I wasn't there to use it for its intended purpose anyway! and that wasn't a transgendered person either. So. Irrelevant.

Back on point. I'd love to get a count on how many females on this forum have seen another persons genitals while in a public bathroom. That didn't want to. And of those, how many were transgender?!
Men, how about you? How many of you have ever actually noticed a transgender man (biological woman) in your bathroom?

The hate runs strong with this crowd.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:40 PM

295 posts, read 181,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
women's bathrooms have STALLS. what do you think goes on in bathrooms? it's not a conference room.
I actually laughed out loud at this. Which proceeded to rile my two year old that I'm trying to get to bed. THANKS! You're spot on though.

Old 05-09-2016, 06:50 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Bad idea for any federal court to rule against NC on this. From a recent (2015) federal court ruling...
http://www.utimes.pitt.edu/documents...tonOpinion.pdf

Neither NC law, federal law, nor the US Constitution grant rights Obama's DOJ is trying to assert. End of discussion.

Oh, I'm pretty sure the discussion will continue.

Carry on.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:59 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
More insanity from left wing extremists. The Democrats want to let grown men use the women's bathroom, whether the women and girls who would use that restroom are OK with it or not.

Particularly insulting to anyone truly concerned about discrimination was Lynch's comparison of this to Selma.

Liberals have gone completely insane.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:02 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganAi View Post
As a female of 24 years, I can comfortably say that I've never seen someone's genitals in a freaking public bathroom. Heh. That's a bit of a fib but that bathroom was meant for individual use and I wasn't there to use it for its intended purpose anyway! and that wasn't a transgendered person either. So. Irrelevant.

Back on point. I'd love to get a count on how many females on this forum have seen another persons genitals while in a public bathroom. That didn't want to. And of those, how many were transgender?!
Men, how about you? How many of you have ever actually noticed a transgender man (biological woman) in your bathroom?

The hate runs strong with this crowd.
You may have a different view when a 300 pound man with all male parts crashes the stall next to you to drop a ten pound crap after a night's worth of drinking and late night Taco Bell.

When that happens, you can bask in the fumes and take pride in letting it happen because you are just so enlightened.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:03 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,976,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo7396 View Post
Now that men can pretend to be women and go into the women's room, what is next?
Six hours ago:

_"Bartenders Can’t Refuse Pregnant Women Alcohol, New York City Says"_

“While covered entities may attempt to justify certain categorical exclusions based on maternal or fetal safety, using safety as a pretext for discrimination or as a way to reinforce traditional gender norms or stereotypes is unlawful,” the guidance released by the Commission on Human Rights on Friday says.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/10/ny...city-says.html

Old 05-09-2016, 08:03 PM

19,013 posts, read 14,188,739 times
NO “CIVIL RIGHT” TO SHARE LAVS

NATURAL RIGHTS - ... are the rights of life, liberty, PRIVACY, and good reputation.
- - - Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Ed., p. 1324
. . .
“PERSONAL LIBERTY, or the Right to enjoyment of life and liberty, is one of the fundamental or NATURAL Rights, which has been protected by its inclusion as a guarantee in the various constitutions, which is not derived from, or dependent on, the U.S. Constitution, which may not be submitted to a vote and may not depend on the outcome of an election. It is one of the most sacred and valuable Rights, as sacred as the Right to private property...and is regarded as inalienable.”
- - - 16 Corpus Juris Secundum, Constitutional Law, Sect.202, p.987
.. ..
No government, court, nor majority vote can change SACRED natural rights, like privacy, into something to be bent out of shape... unless you consent (or capitulate, standing mute).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies