Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 08:23 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times

Advertisements

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/email...ry?id=38989504

. How convenient.

“It’s hard to believe that an IT staffer who set up Hillary Clinton’s reckless email server never sent or received a single work-related email in the four years he worked at the State Department,"

Nah, emails conveniently just get "lost" over a 4 year time frame all the time. And it's all ok!

But I'll play. Let's say the state department lost them. This is the woman you want running the country who's people she oversaw can't manage emails/back them up? A woman who doesn't know what's classified/not on her server? Can't follow the clearly worded word of law?

"“Whoever… knowingly removes (classified) documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.” (18 U.S.C., section 1924)"

So can anyone explain to me what in the world people see in this woman and want to vote for her? No, being a woman isn't an answer.

Last edited by stevek64; 05-09-2016 at 08:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2016, 08:26 PM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
Hillary has been a very bad bad arrogant girl...Just because she is a female does not mean she is not a little gangster.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:35 PM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
Blame the liberal universities for this allowance of poor behaviour...and the turning a blind eye to reality....blame "Woman's Studies".....I know this young female professional writer who when she heard Hilary was running for the highest office commented..."what a rocking great time to be alive"....mean while she knew nothing of Hilary. Look at this candidates opening statements at the beginning of her campaign. She pandered immediately to the feminist eccentric voter....she started off with that stale rhetorical about the infamous imaginary "glass ceiling?

Right away she was insinuating that if woman voted her in she would make sure they got more money...kind of a promissory bribe of sorts....Kind of the duping Obama did for black Americans...that he would make their lives better...he did nothing. Hilary will do nothing also.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:37 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Why didn't anyone care when the Bush White House lost millions of emails? This is partisan BS, which is why I could care less about Clinton's emails and why it will not matter. All of a sudden the GOP cares? Good luck with that.

The media reaction to George W. Bush's email controversy | PunditFact

Flashback: Rove Erases 22 Million White House Emails on Private Server at Height of U.S. Attorney Scandal – Media Yawns | Pensito Review

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

Missing White House Emails | Washington Week

That Time The Bush Administration Lost 5 Million Emails…And Nobody Batted An Eye | If You Only News

Old 05-09-2016, 08:49 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
There's enough sleaze on both sides for sure. Some people(me!) don't defend one lying/sleazy side more than the other.

btw, the time of bush is long gone. Let it go. If you want more recent history, the team obama has enough url's of sleazy behavior and emails "disappearing"(remember the irs fun?) that could fill pages upon pages here. Besides, hillary is running now and that should be the concern of voters as she wants to be the leader of this country. Talk about sending a chill up my spine!

Old 05-09-2016, 09:08 PM

1,045 posts, read 2,657,998 times
I like how a person who is completely computer illiterate like Criminal Clinton can say in a TV interview that she has full confidence that no one hacked her server. Anyone who knows anything about computers knows that as soon as your network is no longer part of a classified network and exposed to the public, you have no way of knowing that. It's amazing that there are emails missing and that it doesn't seem to matter to the FBI.

Old 05-09-2016, 10:41 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldus View Post
It's amazing that there are emails missing and that it doesn't seem to matter to the FBI.
I'm sure it matters very much to them, this is the guy they granted immunity to. If he has copies which I would assume is likely they would already be in the hands of the FBI.

Old 05-09-2016, 10:50 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,876,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
There's enough sleaze on both sides for sure. Some people(me!) don't defend one lying/sleazy side more than the other.

btw, the time of bush is long gone. Let it go. If you want more recent history, the team obama has enough url's of sleazy behavior and emails "disappearing"(remember the irs fun?) that could fill pages upon pages here. Besides, hillary is running now and that should be the concern of voters as she wants to be the leader of this country. Talk about sending a chill up my spine!
I'm not sure if you realize that you did the exact opposite of what you "say" you do in your first line? You said you don't defend one side more than the other, but you clearly dismissed the Bush email scandals, stating "let it go", but slammed both Obama and Clinton. You have a right to your opinion, but don't pretend to be non-partisan if you don't call ALL of them out on their BS.

Old 05-09-2016, 10:59 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
I'm not sure if you realize that you did the exact opposite of what you "say" you do in your first line? You said you don't defend one side more than the other, but you clearly dismissed the Bush email scandals, stating "let it go", but slammed both Obama and Clinton. You have a right to your opinion, but don't pretend to be non-partisan if you don't call ALL of them out on their BS.
But he framed his comment with "the time of Bush is long gone" - Obama is now and Hillary is 6 months from now. Perhaps what happened nearly a decade ago isn't as important as what's happening now and tomorrow?

Old 05-09-2016, 11:12 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Maybe its because the FBI was too busy looking for those darn Rose law firm billing records, or the documents that were taken from Vince Fosters desk after his apparent suicide, or perhaps the Feds were trying to discover what documents were stolen out of the national archives by Clinton operative Sandy Burgler..er Berger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies