Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 12:03 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,638,530 times

Advertisements

Before I begin, I just NEED to let people know that this is not a tirade against Black people or me expressing any negative thoughts towards Black people in anyway. It's strictly my views on this cancerous movement. I have Black friends and Black family members and throughout my life I have always gotten along with Black people. My recent ex-girlfriend is Black and we are still great friends even now. Some of my Black friends/family/associates/acquaintances even agree with my views. Is that I need anyone's approval Black, White or Brown but I just want to clear the air in case any racist people come to this thread (you're out there I know it, we know it, and don't worry, chime in on the discussion too) thinking I am going to berate and spew racist rhetoric against Black people as a whole. On to the actual topic:

I HATE Black Lies Matter and like I already mentioned, I feel they are disingenuous, conniving, race baiters, racist and only cause further division in this country. Black Lives Matter is a cancer to the Black community and enables and praises the activities of ghetto Blacks and brain washes them to believed they are being oppressed and that the "White Devil Man" is out to get them and prevent them from having any sort of success in America. Black Lives Don't Matter are controlled by terrible Black racist who use either closet racist White liberals or genuine "White Guilt" idiots who push the whole "You're being oppressed by Whitey" and every cop (especially White cops) have it out for them. These Black racist who run Black Lives Don't Matter only want to have an upgraded version of segregation for themselves. They want a Utopia where they can loot, riot, partake in despicable acts of ghetto activity all While holding White people accountable. Then the closet racist liberals and SJW White Guilt groups enable that behavior for whatever divisive agenda they may have. These two groups go hand-in-hand with each other.

I have two Black friends of mine who work DAMN hard at their professions and then on their spare time they run programs for kids in the hood to keep them occupied and away from potentially being a thug like Travyon Martin or the little angel Mike Brown. These two guys are exemplary guys who really put their energy into their youth in an attempt to make them better human beings when they get older. They've seen terrible things in the ghetto, known Black kids who have gotten locked up, Black teens who ended up committing criminal acts they have gotten them in trouble with the law. They do the best they can for their community.

I bring this up because do you hear anything of Black Lives Don't Matter doing this sort of thing? Going to the hood when Black-on-Black crime happens in Chicago, Baltimore, NYC, Miami, Cleveland, etc, etc, etc? NOPE. Instead they say Black-on-Black crime is a myth, dismiss it and only go to the media when a White cop shoots a Black man.

If Black Lives Don't Matter actually focused on overcoming being victims and installed a winning attitude in their Black people instead of feeding the already naive and ghetto Blacks that "Whitey" wants them "oppressed in America" and teaching them how to be whiners, complainers, losers and depending on White guilt to get by; then I the hate for this vile group can change.

Black Lives Don't Matter does no favors for Blacks or anyone else in this country. There's more successful Black people more than ever in this country and even the world for that matter that have made great strides. Black mayors, Black governors, Black surgeons, Black astronauts, so many successful Black people in so many fields more than ever but Black Lives Don't Matter insist they are still living in the Civil Rights era. Martin Luther King has dug a whole to the center of the Earth.

It's NOT to deny that there are injustices and wrong doings to Black people in many cases and it's not to deny that there's corrupt officials but Black Lives Don't Matter only works to incite a race war. Screw these people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2016, 02:52 AM

599 posts, read 401,648 times
I agree 100%. Black Lives Matter is a hypocritical group who will only protest law enforcement related shootings of African Americans even if the cop's use of force was justified you can bet that Black Lives Matter will be right around the corner protesting.

I wonder what Martin Luther King Jr. thinks of this group?

Old 05-10-2016, 03:10 AM

23,563 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
the "White Devil Man" is out to get them and prevent them from having any sort of success in America.
BLM would probably not exist if it weren't for one particular "white devil man". Soros gave them more than $30 million in seed money to start up that movement and has been financially backing them ever since.

Old 05-10-2016, 03:58 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
BLM would probably not exist if it weren't for one particular "white devil man". Soros gave them more than $30 million in seed money to start up that movement and has been financially backing them ever since.
And more blacks are dead as a result of BLM and the Ferguson effect.

Stat Crimes Matter | City Journal

Trying to Hide the Rise of Violent Crime - WSJ

Old 05-10-2016, 08:21 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,969,367 times
BLM is not going away just because you wrote a narrative about them on cd.

BLM is here to stay for a while because of corrupt law enforcement and the need for change.

You taking the time to write and call deceased individuals you know nothing about thugs says a lot more about your narrative instead of making a claim that discredit BLM.

If you really have negative feelings about BLM, take it up with them in a logical diplomatic way. That may help change things. Starting a thread on CD and writing the same garbage that has been written probably hudreds of times doesn't help anything or anyone.

Old 05-10-2016, 11:27 AM

599 posts, read 401,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post

BLM is here to stay for a while because of corrupt law enforcement and the need for change.

You taking the time to write and call deceased individuals you know nothing about thugs says a lot more about your narrative instead of making a claim that discredit BLM.

If you really have negative feelings about BLM, take it up with them in a logical diplomatic way. That may help change things. Starting a thread on CD and writing the same garbage that has been written probably hudreds of times doesn't help anything or anyone.
How could he have an open civil discussion with Black Lives Matter when all they do is shout and refuse to listen to reason?

Old 05-10-2016, 12:37 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,969,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroZach View Post
How could he have an open civil discussion with Black Lives Matter when all they do is shout and refuse to listen to reason?
Call, send an email. (Duh)

Old 05-11-2016, 02:52 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,638,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post

First off, Mike Brown was caught on CAMERA assaulting and ROBBING an Indian guy who worked and/or owned the store. If that's not a criminal act, then I don't know what is. I REFUSE to believe the officer tried dragging him into the car through the driver seat window. Makes NO SENSE AT ALL. Finally, many people in the area claim they have video footage but when asked to appear in court changed their story. No one who claimed to have witness anything can accurately describe what occurred at all.

It's not to say I want these people to die or that they deserved it but these guys are committing crimes, they're not innocent little angels.

Where is Black Lies Matter at when Black youth and adults in big cities across the country are gunning each other down? Where is Black Lies Matter at when innocent children and bystanders are being killed in their hoods from stray bullets? WHERE ARE THEY? I'll wait.

I've actually had conversation with BLM people and supporters and there is generally NO conversation. They either automatically label you a racist, a bigot and then proceed to put words in your mouth and make disgusting assumptions. If you don't agree or side with them, you're the enemy, that's it.

BLM are nothing than wannabe psuedo-Black Panthers. Black Panthers had legit oppression while this Black Lies matter are intensifying the division of this country and further inciting racial tension.

Old 05-11-2016, 04:54 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Soros profits on the misery of others.

Old 05-11-2016, 05:25 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,551 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
I still do not understand why George Soros is the conservative's boogie ma.; Regardless, he didnt give BLM 30 million dollars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies