Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 01:29 PM

265 posts, read 191,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
There is no way to make any determination of how secure that server was unless you have access to it. Were they keeping up with updates? Were they locking down services they don't need? Were they whitelisting IP's for logging in? Were they using brute force detection?

Running a server is not that difficult, running it well and securely is. I run my own server and I'm 99.9% confident that if someone with knowledge and skill wanted to break in they are going to get in.

You are so right!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 03:17 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post
Largely known debate in the Kremlin between the Russian Foreign Ministry and the Russian Intelligence Services. They are trying to come to a meeting of the minds to determine whether the Russian government should release some 20,000 of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that it obtained either by hacking her directly or by hacking into the email of her confidante, Sid Blumenthal.
They only need to release one as proof.

Old 05-19-2016, 03:27 PM

46,299 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Check the red. It is easy if you can read. And where are your sources that her office was not a SCIF?

I will not hold my breath...

One of the hallmarks of an RWN is there inability to understand when they have lost an argument.
The daily caller? I thought you could provide some actual references to something that actually had some backing, but as we can see there is nothing in the links or link you provided that says her office is a scif.

LOL, I'm not making the claim that her office IS a SCIF....you are, it's not up to me to prove your point.

I thought you 50+ years of having a SC would have some sort of backing, but I guess not if you use the "daily caller" as your source of an absolute....

Old 05-19-2016, 06:08 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,354,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The daily caller? I thought you could provide some actual references to something that actually had some backing, but as we can see there is nothing in the links or link you provided that says her office is a scif.

LOL, I'm not making the claim that her office IS a SCIF....you are, it's not up to me to prove your point.

I thought you 50+ years of having a SC would have some sort of backing, but I guess not if you use the "daily caller" as your source of an absolute....
The Observer, ArsTechnica, Fox News and the Daily Caller all point out Clinton worked in A SCIF.

Threw in the Daily Caller so you would feel at home.

But chucksnee say no. And everyone knows chucknees knows it all.

Enough - Clinton worked in a SCIF Fact.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:15 PM

46,299 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
The Observer, ArsTechnica, Fox News and the Daily Caller all point out Clinton worked in A SCIF.

Threw in the Daily Caller so you would feel at home.

But chucksnee say no. And everyone knows chucknees knows it all.

Enough - Clinton worked in a SCIF Fact.
Where are those links in this thread, give me post numbers.

No, it is obvious that you know everything, the science is settled, right, because fox, the daily caller, and whoever you say, says it's a SCIF...so therefore, it's a SCIF, not only because those places say it is , but because ole lvmensch says so, and his 50+ years of having a SC....

Listen, it's O.K. if you get your "official" news from the MSM, I don't......never have, maybe you should have thrown in MSNBC, then it would have been gold, right....

Her office is not a SCIF because fox says so, it's not a SCIF because you provide links to fox...

BTW, why are you not defending that PDF file...you said that was your proof....right?

JW v State Hillary BB NSA-IAD 00646 - Judicial Watch

JW v State Hillary BB NSA-IAD 00646 pg 10-11 - Judicial Watch

JW v State Hillary BB NSA-IAD 00646 pg 10-11 - Judicial Watch

“Shut Up and Color” - Judicial Watch

I guess if you say it enough, it has to be true....

And you used ArsTechnica as a source...HHHAHahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies