Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 12:33 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Exactly !!!!

If it is based on "feelings" then...

If I feel older today can I get Social Security a few years earlier ??

Can I get a different age on my drivers license based on how I feel..

Can I feel black and get a "minority" college scholarship ???

Can a teen feel 21 and be able to drink alcohol..

Can a 10 year old feel like he is 16 and get a drivers license?

Illegal immigrants feel like citizens so there is that..

Prisoners feel innocent ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Spot on!

And that could go on and on...

Anything goes...

I don't "feel" like I was speeding = no speeding ticket.

I don't "feel" like paying my check = free restaurant meals.

I don't "feel" like paying for plane tickets, resort, etc. = free vacations.

I don't "feel" like I'm a security threat = skip TSA screenings at airports.

I "feel" the need to carry a gun for self-defense = no registration or permit required.

And on and on...
You guys are spot on. Expect a lot more of that and this:

http://media3.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscm...286853e39a.jpg
(she'll be able to claim affirmative action benefits based on the trans "feelings" precedent)

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-14-2016 at 12:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 12:36 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
President Obama and his mentally retarded Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, are telling all our schools and cities that any gender are allowed in any changing room.

No they aren't.

That's a retarded claim.

Old 05-14-2016, 10:12 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
No they aren't.
Guess again! That's exactly what Obama's edict says. You cannot be denied entry to a bathroom that "conforms with your gender identity". The only test to that bar is to say, this bathroom "conforms with my gender identity", and voila - you're showering with the girls. It's already started in several cases like the Seattle incident

Old 05-14-2016, 10:17 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Since anybody can go into any bathroom; how can we charge anybody with a sex crime for public urination: Family Watchdog. In Oklahoma there are 433 cases on the books for public urination; will they still be charged with indecent exposure if it doesn't make any difference which bathroom they use? Could anybody, anyplace, be arrested for indecent exposure if our Federal Government says that's it is fine to undress and shower in front of the opposite sex?

My wife pointed out that the women's restroom was always the 'safe' escape. If, at a party or out in the public and somebody seemed to be getting too friendly (the unwanted advance); then she could always head to the lady's room. Now, thanks to Obama, there is no safe room!

I think of the public cost of these new regulations. Many of the stalls in public restrooms have holes; the doors do not fit tight or they have spaces under the doors. Does business now have to create a solid rooms with appropriate ventilation and one good lock around each toilet? In men's restrooms many of the urinals are open; do they need rooms built around each urinal? I just see this as additional cost that will be placed on businesses around our Country.
Really? That's last place I would go. Unless you are in a high class place most women's rooms are disgusting.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:24 PM

732 posts, read 1,045,931 times
I honestly think Obama sends out these edicts just to annoy certain segments of the population. He knows there will be howls of outrage from those he considers beneath him and he enjoys it. That's always been his history.

If he really feels that strongly about this issue though, why not set an example by allowing his precious wife and daughters to go into any mixed use public locker room and restrooms in the Washington DC ghettos without their secret service? After all, what's good enough to be forced down the throats of 300 million people should be good enough for his family as well.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:32 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
These are good points .

And to the poster that mentioned "legal" definition of Transgender...

I have wondered about that too...We can't have a law about transgenders without a definition...
Is it anyone that claims they feel like a opposite sex that day...
Can a student feel one way one day & another the next...
I guess that if you were a bisexual, you could use any bathroom you wanted, since you identify with both sexes.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:51 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Spot on!

And that could go on and on...

Anything goes...

I don't "feel" like I was speeding = no speeding ticket.

I don't "feel" like paying my check = free restaurant meals.

I don't "feel" like paying for plane tickets, resort, etc. = free vacations.

I don't "feel" like I'm a security threat = skip TSA screenings at airports.

I "feel" the need to carry a gun for self-defense = no registration or permit required.

And on and on...
Because, this is not about those people who are already transgendered. A transgendered person has already gone thru the hormone treatments and surgery. These people look and dress as the gender they identify with.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:41 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
what conservative talk show did you hear that one from?

let me guess, the same people who said this also believe in creationism. lol

Rather than making insipid, empty comments try addressing my point. Prove me wrong.

I'm waiting.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:48 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Well from the way things are going like not calling criminals "convicts" or "Felons" due to the stigma they have I'm sure we can soon expect Sex Offenders to be removed from the registry and to be de-classified as such because after all that too (the label of sex offender) causes stigma and puts them at a disadvantage.

The good news though is now since there wont be any sex offenders or such registries that there wont be an issue with "sex offenders" going into these bathrooms / sarcasm

If they're going to pass such laws they need to at least give each state and school district time and funds to bring their facilities up to a point where they can install individual dressing cubicals for each student so that there is no chance of invasion of privacy. Heck after the handicapped laws were put on the books all business had a year or two to become compliant to the ADA laws. Should be the same here.

Each school could have neat modern facilities that allowed all genders to go into the same locker room / rest room and each restroom had its own stall / cubical where only one person was allowed inside. this would cost a lot of money but at least contractors and construction workers would be put to work, and it would also solve a lot of these issues we're having with the divide.

Sadly, the way this administration operates, you may be right. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they did something like that. They are blatantly pro-criminal.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:47 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
President Obama and his mentally retarded Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, are telling all our schools and cities that any gender are allowed in any changing room. This isn't so much about bathrooms where people do their business behind a stall or divider, this is about showers and changing rooms where we have always separated men (for the retarded, those are people with penises) and women (the ones with vaginas).

So now, we are telling any man that is so inclined, go ahead and change with the women. You are ALLOWED and encouraged, and if challenged, simply state you're actually a woman "inside" and it's ALL GOOD.

Why isn't there more outrage over this? This is the sort of thing civil wars eventually get fought over. The Obama administration is completely crazy, how can he think he can get away with this?
In Europe, creating a post-gender world one small rule at a time ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...3ee_story.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies