Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 01:32 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I'd like to see both Bernie and Hillary working together actually.
You still haven't answered why you thought about supporting Bernie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 01:34 PM

902 posts, read 1,105,187 times
I totally agree, It is time for a Female President

It would be a shame if the First Female President were a criminal facing the possibility of Indictment

We can do better that that

Old 05-18-2016, 01:37 PM

23 posts, read 17,456 times
I'm fine with a female being elected, but Hillary is unbelievablyy corrupt and is a politicians politician.

Old 05-18-2016, 01:58 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
how many here who spew their anger would want this aging job?
Expressing a critical viewpoint isn't spewing anger. But that disagrees with what your thought masters have told you to think...can't have any thought that veers off the proverbial plantation. Those who disagree need to be demonized.

Quote:
So many here complain and complain and see no good in our country.
Show me some examples. Offering a critique is not synonymous with seeing no good in our country.

Quote:
What have you all done for your country?
If all anyone has done is to promote the founders intent re a limited federal government, that likely exceeds what you (who doesn't support that view} have done.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:03 PM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
I'ts about time to change that. Time for a Female leader of the U.S. And no president has ever been near perfect, so don't go there with all the downsides etc But I know you all will.

And remember this, if everyone got a message almost daily and women ruled the world -- so much Peace.
In case you missed it, all these presidents were raised by a woman. they are the fruit of some woman's labor.

a woman will be elected when a viable woman runs for the office. You'll have to wait another election cycle before such a woman emerges.

Perhaps you'd like another novelty election where all that matters is the chance for you to tell your grandchildren you voted for a novelty candidate while forsaking the welfare of the nation.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:09 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
I don't have a problem with a woman president, it is time to give women a shot, but I just don't trust/like Hilary and I'm not going to vote for her just because she's a woman, that to me is silly. We need someone based on their merits not because she happens to be a woman.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:11 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,241,036 times
Quote:
I'ts about time to change that. Time for a Female leader of the U.S. And no president has ever been near perfect, so don't go there with all the downsides etc But I know you all will.

And remember this, if everyone got a message almost daily and women ruled the world -- so much Peace.
Unfortunately, giving someone a position of responsibility because they are a woman, or because they are (half) African-American, gives us the same quality of politician as we have now--abysmal.

You think Hillary--the queen of "Pay me for Favors"--would defy the Military-Industrial Complex and call off the pointless wars? Really?

Old 05-18-2016, 02:11 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
I've worked with them all, and NEVER managed anyone in my jobs...but was managed..by both.

What's that have to do with the office of president.
What does soothing tears have to with that either?

Old 05-18-2016, 02:16 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:

So I should vote for someone because they have breasts and a vagina? Their policies and their vision for the future of the country doesn't matter as long as they have the right anatomy?

"""The best argument against Democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"""

Old 05-18-2016, 02:32 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think you should reconsider the bold if you are talking about Hillary Clinton.

IN my opinion, she is just another neoconservative hawk. She is not the solution of the problems we have, she is definitely not this country's O sole mio.
But she has a vagina!!!!...............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies