Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 07:23 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Trump said he wanted all overseas military to PAY for our presence in their countries-- or WALK_ so war will be started by whom?? he is already alienating the friends we have -- wonderful!
The left has been shouting for decades that we shouldnt have military presence spread all around the world. Are you telling me that just because we have military bases abroad, that is the reason we have peace around much of the world?

Sure sounds like an argument to expand the military even more.. Hell, lets put a base in every nation, then we wont have any wars and can cut the military budget.

to you, I'm sure that makes sense..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 07:35 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I'ts about time to change that. Time for a Female leader of the U.S. And no president has ever been near perfect, so don't go there with all the downsides etc But I know you all will.

And remember this, if everyone got a message almost daily and women ruled the world -- so much Peace.
Wow, Hillary's really pushing that "vote for me because I'm a women" thing. jaminhealth, anyone who would vote for Hillary based on her being a women is an idiot.

signed
-- a women

Old 05-17-2016, 07:43 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
absurd thread #2.. other is on elections forum... completely asinine

Old 05-17-2016, 08:03 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Wow, Hillary's really pushing that "vote for me because I'm a women" thing. jaminhealth, anyone who would vote for Hillary based on her being a women is an idiot.

signed
-- a women

Because Hillary knows that there are a lot of ignorant people that will do just that. That's scary.

Old 05-17-2016, 08:24 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times
How many times do I have to say it: I'm voting for her as she is most QUALIFIED....not because she is a woman, but I'm happy to see a woman in the white house AGAIN. I like Elizabeth Warren but she didn't want to run...

That bunch of GOP candidates, oh brother!!!! MIllions $$$ spent on media and nothing else.

Old 05-17-2016, 08:38 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
How many times do I have to say it: I'm voting for her as she is most QUALIFIED....not because she is a woman, but I'm happy to see a woman in the white house AGAIN. I like Elizabeth Warren but she didn't want to run...

That bunch of GOP candidates, oh brother!!!! MIllions $$$ spent on media and nothing else.
If nothing else, you have illustrated part of the reason why California is hopelessly doomed.

Old 05-17-2016, 08:40 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
Not a single Asian male President, either.

Old 05-17-2016, 08:54 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post

signed
-- a women
Know how a person can know when they are really really wrong? When me and Petch are in complete agreement. And in this we are. I might not use the idiot comment, as its a personal attack, but I would stick with "Thats a poor reason"

Old 05-17-2016, 09:05 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,154 times
Quote:

You voted for Jerry Brown after a 28 year hiatus between his second and third term.

Old 05-17-2016, 09:07 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
I'ts about time to change that. Time for a Female leader of the U.S. And no president has ever been near perfect, so don't go there with all the downsides etc But I know you all will.

And remember this, if everyone got a message almost daily and women ruled the world -- so much Peace.
right, if women ruled the world there would be no war, except for golda meir, margaret thatcher, indira ghandi, among many others.

you might want to look back in history, women are just as much war mongers as men are.

but i think you are right, its time for a woman president for this country, and there are a number o women i would be willing to support, but hillary clinton is NOT one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies