Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 08:32 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
FWIW- I am from the south and everybody and their brother either claims some grand ancestry or to be part Indian. A lot of people believe the family claims so its pretty funny when they go looking through ancestry and things do not add up! A good friend once joked that half the people claiming indian blood were simply afraid they were part black.

As for relevance- I just don't see how this helps Trump. He is running for President and starting a taunting war with a Senator just looks stupid. A pissing match with another world leader is one thing but a tif with a Governor/Senator comes across as fighting down. If he gets into with a Congressman we'll know he's lost his mind.
Oh no he talked back to royalty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 08:39 AM

1,100 posts, read 633,727 times
I'm not a Trump supporter - but that's brilliant comedy.

Old 05-19-2016, 10:41 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaffeetrekker View Post
b b b b but warren said she has high cheek bones....ain't that enough proof to be an Indian?

Trump should embrace Warren's ethnicity, then he can kick her out of this country for not being white enough.

Old 05-19-2016, 10:46 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
It's all she's got. Her strategists will send her in with that game plan trying to avoid This biggest display of mud-slinging in presidential election history, but it won't matter. Big Don will clown on her for 2 straight hours anyway. She'll try to make a better showing the next time they meet and stoop to his level, but she'll be bound by political correctness, so it will come off as corny and unauthentic smack talk. To the the American voters that are undecided and young people, it will look like a comedy roast, and they'll either stay home or go for the "cool" candidate. Hillary needs the under 30 vote and between getting humiliated in these debates and Bernie not dropping out, she'll be lucky if she even gets 50% of the one's that even decide to vote. Big Don will carry all the swing states as well as a few states that haven't gone red in decades.

I'm not even supporting the guy, but you heard it here first LOL

You got one thing right - clowning around is pretty much what Trump does. Hillary is the last stand between American greatness and putting a clown on the presidency.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:07 AM

13,419 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Someone should also tell her that guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses.
How are those poodle skirts and Bobby sox holding up?

Must be a bit rratty round the edges by now, huh?

Old 05-19-2016, 11:44 AM

549 posts, read 292,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I also believe she loses a large percentage of black males when he roasts her in the debates. Voting for the Donald will become a pop culture thing for black males when he demonstrates that he's got street cred in regards to talking smack. Black men traditionally love loud obnoxious personalities. Donald will win a lot of them over in the near future.

Old 05-20-2016, 03:07 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
And before anyone says "well how do you know she's not Native American?" She refused to take a DNA test offered by the Boston Herald and Howie Carr awhile ago. In other words she's full of S***...
Yep.

Warren also does not have any blood relatives who were on the Dawes Rolls.

Old 05-20-2016, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Fauxcahontas
That's what I've always called her .

Quote:
Liawatha
Ha Ha Ha. First time I've heard that one/

Old 05-20-2016, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Trump has a great sense of humor.
I was hoping he would lose that debate, but when Megyn Kelly was reading off the laundry list of monikers he has bestowed upon women and he replied "Only Rosie O'Donnell"....I laughed.

Old 05-20-2016, 03:58 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Why did he refer to Warren as Pocahontas? I don't understand why this is considered brilliant by certain people. Pocahontas, later know as Rebecca Rolfe, was of Powhatan decent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies