Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 05:41 AM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjersey View Post
if progressives and the media didn't make such a big deal about this case then that gun would be worth about 100 dollars.
bingo!

Old 05-23-2016, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
Yes...we shouldn't make a big deal about a vigilante who harassed a teenager, couldn't take the kid fighting him off, and got away with murder because there's enough racist people in the world who think it's ok since the kid was black.
"who harassed a teenager,"

yep, you KNOW MORE then the jury did.

Give it a rest.

Did you ever see a current picture, NOT the one the media used when he was 12, of the "kid"?

The "kid' was on his father's door and DECIDED NOT to go in the house BUT, WENT AFTER ZIMMERMAN INSTEAD.

Then of COURSE it is ALL about race with you racists.

Old 05-23-2016, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
Yup. This entire episode was a train wreck once Obama stuck his idiotic nose in to it. GZ has every right to sell his legally owned property. I hope he made his $$$ and gets out of Dodge to make a new life.
"once Obama stuck his idiotic nose in to it"

Old 05-23-2016, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Zimmerman is truly a bonafide idiot. He's got a string of things he's done to back up this statement. It's a free country and all, but man... what bad taste selling the gun that killed some kid. I don't think Trayvon Martin was a sweet little angel from what I know of the story he didn't need to be shot. The police told the bonafide idiot on the phone to not pursue Trayvon. Whatever, that's not the story here, the bigger point is who wants to spend 250k for something like this. I mean you'd almost have to have a screw loose to want to buy that gun from that turd of a guy.
What do you think O.J.'s glove would bring?

People collect ALL sorts of things just say they have it.

It is THEIR money, get over it.

Old 05-23-2016, 05:53 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"who harassed a teenager,"

yep, you KNOW MORE then the jury did.

Give it a rest.

Did you ever see a current picture, NOT the one the media used when he was 12, of the "kid"?

The "kid' was on his father's door and DECIDED NOT to go in the house BUT, WENT AFTER ZIMMERMAN INSTEAD.

Then of COURSE it is ALL about race with you racists.

not all came out at trial - just like now there is a "knife" in the OJ case- you think you have all the info -- HA!

Old 05-23-2016, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
It appears the bonafide idiot stopped pursuit when told to do so. Martin then had plenty of time to get back to the apartment and stay there. Instead Martin decided to go beat up Zimmerman. Dumb move.
You are wasting your time.

This HAS been gone over and over and over and they don't care.

A black teenager (punk) was killed and THAT is ALL they care about.

Old 05-23-2016, 05:59 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
not all came out at trial - just like now there is a "knife" in the OJ case- you think you have all the info -- HA!
I don't know what you think didn't come out about GZ at the trial. There was an awful lot about TM that didn't come out.

Old 05-23-2016, 06:04 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
Let's face it, Zimmerman is a trainwreck. There is something seriously wrong with that man. Most normal people, if they were aquitted of murder, would go quietly off into the sunset, never to be seen again. Not George........he can't stay away from trouble.

During the trial, I was on his side and felt he was justified in defending himself. Now, I am not so sure. There is just something missing from his brain that keeps him making mistake after mistake.

Old 05-23-2016, 06:50 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
I was.

Were you?

Being followed by an armed man on a dark rainy night(for no reason) is quite terrifying for a 17 year old. Has everyone here forgot all those things our parents told us about strangers?
Doesn't appear to be the case here. Martin was a few feet from his apartment door at one point during all this. If he was "terrified" he could simply have walked inside, locked the door and called the police. But no, instead he decided to go full thug, leave his apartment, follow Zimmerman on the way back to his truck and assault him. Not a smart thug...but a thug just the same.

Old 05-23-2016, 06:59 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
I think he will have to pay taxes on that, right?

Taxes were paid when the gun was purchased. That is why Garage Sales are not taxable yet. Double taxing is on the horizon though.
The gun was not originally purchased using a Tax I.D. for resale. The tax was paid at the time of purchase.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies