Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 07:07 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No need to get personal to look petty and butthurt

When the Conservatives finally have had enough and tolerated just so much immature, unethic, immoral behavior and tyranny promoting it, it won't be yelling.... Heads will roll. You have not seen anything to match that.... from the temper tantrums throw today.
Personal because I called you by your name??? Weird but...okay. Anyway, I'm glad you admit that conservatives will become violent in the near future should they reach their breaking point. Thanks for the heads up and validating my point.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:46 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,116,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Every single riot or civil unrest event as far back as I can recall have been instigated by liberals or democrats.

When is the last time a bunch of rednecks started a violent riot? (OK, but the Bundy thing doesn't count.)

Every revolution I can think of since 1900 was started by leftists and resulted in totalitarian states.

It seems they are a threat to stability and freedom. Maybe leftists and democrats are the problem and are putting the republic at risk.
Because the status quo has sought to keep minorities down, as well immigrants. Not to mention they fought against organized labor. So yea...

Do you even history bruh?
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies