Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 11:00 AM

617 posts, read 349,231 times

Advertisements

Absolutely asinine comment. We want an honest and legal America. You people make yourselves look ridiculous when you post idiotic comments. Do you think obama's followers just want a blacker America?

Welcome to ignore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2016, 11:09 AM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowtreatments View Post
One of my major concerns is he level headed enough to make an important decision especially in a crisis. For example if he were president during the Cuban crisis would the outcome have been the same???
I won't be surprised if he gets impeached. As you can tell, he refuses to be presidential and continues to act like a middle school bully. Neither Ryan nor McConnell will be able to provide guidance to the loose cannon.

Old 05-29-2016, 11:10 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,676 times
I spite of Trump's idocrincracies ( some suspected as theater) he is an amazingly smart, kind, generous
Individual. He is a rare "rich man" who had a semi- religious ephiany whereby he listened to pro lifers and experienced a real life sample of saving a baby from satanic forces misrepresenting women's rights (the later relinquishing so-called rights to be transformed into "caregivers") fetuses known and recognized by God in the womb. " I knew you in the womb" . Trump got that and will get conservative judges to solve that issue. I have only forgiveness for any women who had an abortion by the way. Secondly, he will see to it that our military leaders having their handcuffs off and we will exterminate Boco Huram and it's camps, leaders and restore Africans to live in safety. ISIS already self destructing internally will be easy head shots. The infrastructure will be revitalized within state budgets. We will "take" all the oil we can get our hands on without fear of diplomacy. And we will return " CHRISTMAS " and spit in the face of the far left morons. We will welcome the menorah right next to the manger scene The servant candle represents the light of Jesus to Christians ( we are forever grafted to the Jews olive branch) main plan is to alleviate us from the evil empire of the Clintons their cover-up, sexual and government. They must be eliminated from any possible run for the presidency !

Old 05-29-2016, 11:47 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I spite of Trump's idocrincracies ( some suspected as theater) he is an amazingly smart, kind, generous
Individual. He is a rare "rich man" who had a semi- religious ephiany whereby he listened to pro lifers and experienced a real life sample of saving a baby from satanic forces misrepresenting women's rights (the later relinquishing so-called rights to be transformed into "caregivers") fetuses known and recognized by God in the womb. " I knew you in the womb" . Trump got that and will get conservative judges to solve that issue. I have only forgiveness for any women who had an abortion by the way. Secondly, he will see to it that our military leaders having their handcuffs off and we will exterminate Boco Huram and it's camps, leaders and restore Africans to live in safety. ISIS already self destructing internally will be easy head shots. The infrastructure will be revitalized within state budgets. We will "take" all the oil we can get our hands on without fear of diplomacy. And we will return " CHRISTMAS " and spit in the face of the far left morons. We will welcome the menorah right next to the manger scene The servant candle represents the light of Jesus to Christians ( we are forever grafted to the Jews olive branch) main plan is to alleviate us from the evil empire of the Clintons their cover-up, sexual and government. They must be eliminated from any possible run for the presidency !
OMG! I think openmike is serious. He wants to steal people`s oil in the true spirit of Christianity.

Old 05-29-2016, 11:51 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowtreatments View Post
One of my major concerns is he level headed enough to make an important decision especially in a crisis. For example if he were president during the Cuban crisis would the outcome have been the same???
Don't worry. Lazy Donald has already announced he's not interested in a "hands on" role in the White House. That's veep work. If elected, the only thing he'll run is his mouth.

Old 05-29-2016, 04:07 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
I mean this sincerely. Although I don't like Trump at all, a part of me kinda hopes he wins. I'd like to see if his supporters really end up liking what they have fought so hard for. Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

Normally, I am not the kind of person who says "We told you so", but in this case, I might just make an exception.
You will be the one hearing "I told you so!" Big Don is going to impress even the craziest of the far left loons when he makes America great again...

Old 05-29-2016, 04:11 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
These aren`t the kind of issues that his followers care about. They just want a whiter America.
That sounds like a racist statement to me, are your inner feeling coming out?

Old 05-29-2016, 04:24 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,224,169 times
Default Knee Jerk Conservatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Would Hillary? Heck, she was emailing Chelsea about what kinda cake to buy during Benghazi.
The topic was, would Trump react competently in a crisis. You came back with a statement that is a FOX news regurgitation to a legitimate concern. We are not really getting a lot of information from Trump. Trump may not even know how he would react in a crisis like 1962. I don't understand your venom toward Hillary. After all isn't she the Republican fall back position?

Stay in NYC. I like having your vote diluted 10 to 1.

Old 05-29-2016, 04:29 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Default Even Though I Support Donald Trump I Do Have My Concerns

Trump is a smart man, he will surround himself with smart advisers, there is nothing to worry about.

Old 05-29-2016, 04:51 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
That's a big part of what the "cabinet" and the presidential advisors are for. No one man can have the knowledge and wisdom to handle every single scenario that may occur at any given time.

Trump has a very well proven track record of hiring competent advisors.

I wouldn't let it concern you to much.

CN
I wonder who was advising him on his buying/selling of the plaza Hotel at a great loss?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies