Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 10:30 PM

33,553 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand sixteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and fortieth.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ide-month-2016
From the gay president who is versatile.. his past is gay bath houses, gay lovers, and his body man Reggie Love was let go when gay pics of him surfaced.. but Obama spent time with him after he was let go..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2016, 06:03 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
What in the world lol

We should all still be able to joke, and take them, every once in a while!

Old 06-04-2016, 06:04 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Wasn't June already taken?

Old 06-04-2016, 06:09 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Wasn't June already taken?
He really wanted to make it August with the crescendo happening on the 4th but then it would ruin his surprise for when he steps down. TiC, TiC, TiC...

Old 06-04-2016, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
When is Illegal Immigrant month?
That is all year long..

Old 06-04-2016, 06:16 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
This is an insult to all the people who are Agender, Pangender, Adrogynous, or others left out of a Pride Month
Which month is "Heterosexual" month? The other 11? Dare I be proud to be heterosexual 11 months of the year? I suspect not.

Considering that Obama, himself, is a member of that group, I am surprised he made it for only one month.

Gosh, as a military veteran, I guess we get one day.

Like how screwed up has the US become under Obama?

Thank God, he didn't get his illegal agenda through! Let's get someone in office that can respect our country and our laws. We all know who that is!

Old 06-04-2016, 06:19 AM

Is Obama going to fly the gay flag in June and light up the white house in gay colors again for a deviant behavior? Obama sure is pushing the gay issue all around the world for good reason. He participates.

Old 06-04-2016, 06:30 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
It has been rumored that Michelle Obama is a transgender, I couldn't find anything that proved one way or the other. Since Barack Obama obviously participated in "gay" sexual whatever, this month seems very self-serving. Will he and Michelle "come out" once out of office? Was his interest in LGBT simply to make life easier before he and Michelle "come out".

I suspect Obama, himself, probably pimped himself for drug money.

Look what our country has come to! Time to put the brakes on! I am serious too.

Old 06-04-2016, 10:57 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,285,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Which month is "Heterosexual" month? The other 11? Dare I be proud to be heterosexual 11 months of the year? I suspect not.

Considering that Obama, himself, is a member of that group, I am surprised he made it for only one month.

Gosh, as a military veteran, I guess we get one day.

Like how screwed up has the US become under Obama?

Thank God, he didn't get his illegal agenda through! Let's get someone in office that can respect our country and our laws. We all know who that is!
Military Appreciation Month is the month of May, not sure how you didn't know that if things like this are so important to you.

Though it is funny watching people freak out over this.

Old 06-04-2016, 04:51 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Do tell! What racist rant would you go on for a black male month? Assuming there's any left to actually walk down any streets of course and stuff...
Wow. I give you exciting ideas for White Guy Month and you consider that a racist rant? Lol.....you're going to hate my ideas for Celebrating the Polynesians Month. Never mind, I'll tell you anyway. For starters everyone gets a free ukulele lesson then we gather together singing Don Ho songs. (Who technically wasn't a Polynesian but the white guys won't notice.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies